Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi vs Summer

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomomi vs Summer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomomi vs Summer

Post by anegge Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Summer gasped slightly at the newly resolved Tomomi's push not expecting her to recover so quickly. The only thing her first push accomplished was shoving her chest deeper against Summer's thanks to the redheads superior weight class, but as she had three more counts it was doubtful Summer would win here. Summer eagerly shoved back, bouncing her rack down on the girl playfully as she tried in vain to tighten her slipping leg hook.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 3 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 3 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

"Dammit, not enough?" Tomomi thought, "I'll just do it again then!"

With her first push not accomplishing much, Tomomi gathered all her energy to push upwards one more time. "Two!" the referee counted. Summer's rack was right on top of hers and was pushing back against her breasts. Tomomi steeped herself, and pushed upwards with all her might, kicking out her leg to break the leg hook as well. She hoped this was going to be enough to break Summer's pin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Summer rolled softly away as Tomomi's shove almost completely dislodged her pin. "Not done yet?" she asked, "Cool." as she started to regain her footing in the middle of the canvas and get to her feet.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 3 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 3 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am

Tomomi rolled the other way when she was free, putting distance between herself and Summer. She slowly pushed herself up onto her feet, since she was more winded and tired than Summer was. The submission and the pin had taken a lot out of her, and Tomomi hadn't recovered all her energy yet.

"Of course I'm not done," Tomomi said, "I haven't beaten you yet!" She would settle into a grappling position, not attacking since she was far too winded, but prepared for Summer's attacks.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 am

Rope attacks had done nicely for her in the past so Summer decided she'd try it again. She nodded at Tomomi to tell her that she was ready to fight as well before bouncing back off the ropes nearest her. Then she ran straight at the beleaguered dancer aiming a running knee right at her abdomen for a kitchen sink attack.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Tomomi saw Summer getting ready to come at her, taking a deep breath to prepare for the attack. Summer ran at her, aiming for a knee strike in the gut. It was straghtforward and thankfully easy to dodge. Tomomi quickly rolled aside at the last moment, then turned around so she was facing Summer's back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:12 am

Summer blinked, stopping short as her knee whiffed through the air. "Oh?" she gasped, feeling Tomomi whip around her easily.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Tomomi was still down low. She threw out a quick sweep kick, aiming to knock Summer, who was on one leg still, to the mat. "You shouldn't attack so obviously," Tomomi said, "I can counter it easily!" She was still tired and a bit winded, but was able to fight back now, even if it was with weaker counter-moves.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 pm

"Whoa," yelped the redhead as she went down onto her stomach from the sweep kick. She shook her head tried to clear the dizziness as she lay prone before the idol.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Tomomi, after knocking Summer onto the mat, quickly sprang into action. She hadn't properly recovered yet from the punishment Summer put her through, but that didn't matter. She could easily recover while Summer lay screaming in pain in a submission hold. Tomomi grabbed one of Summer's legs, and put the ankle underneath her armpit in an ankle lock. Then, Tomomi began pushing forward while sitting down and trapping Summer's other leg, forcing Summer's legs open in a painful splits while also putting pressure on her back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next