by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Romance of the Shadow Furries

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Romance of the Shadow Furries - Page 3 Empty Re: Romance of the Shadow Furries

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:42 pm

"Well, sadly for you all I ain't just some pretty face ya hear?" she says with a smile before quickly in a flash pulling out one of her fans and tossing it forward towards one of the goonish boxing bunnies. That wasn't the only thing coming at them as Yori herself ran down the hallway at them, swinging her leg into a spinning kick into the closest bunny that she could find.

She wasn't going to let any harm occur to her parents, charging forward with incredible speed, "Take this!"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:22 pm

The buns would be delighted to saw this little ninja gal wannabe that her fancy tricks and gymnastics were just for saw as they readied themselves. The flying signature fan was too obvious to ignore with it's red flash as the front bunny guy blocked it with his arms, a simple task for any boxer worth their own salts.

Being armed to the teeth literally and with thorny wires attached to the gloves he would dock below the kick before sending a straights punch for the stomach that would might slam into her exposed organ and hopefully scratch pieces of her garments.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Yori jumped as the bunny thug tried send a straight right towards her, the barbed wire catching on her outfit as it tore just enough to ruin it, to her dismay, landing behind them, "You losers ruined one of my favorite sweaters!" she exclaimed, swiping her feet at the nearest thug that was near her with amazing speed. She was after all a trained ninja and working with actual ones in a competitive fashion had made her even faster.

Yori would then throw out more kicks, looking to strike the very bunny that had damaged the comfortable fabric of her sweater.

SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:31 am

The bun who was swept easily kicked back up like it was nothing. Actually, he was smiling along with his brethren. For a bunch of hoodlums wannabes dressed with boxing gloves they were actually having fun as they desired to ruin this vixens body into blues and blacks. The colony (A group of rabbits) would surround Yori making sure she won't escape that easily with them being 4 against 1 not including their commander who just watched with an annoying smirk his underlings doing his job.

They bounced on their tippy toes doing some shadow boxing and like a unified team attacked simultaneously! Their jabs, hooks, uppercuts would rain relentlessly on Yori like a barrage of fist striking her all over the body. A Straight landed on her belly forcing her to bounce into a spine hook, and now into a combo belly and chin uppercut and a triple if nota too many face swings. Her cloths were getting tattered by the punch as she has become the pinball in this savage machine.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:26 pm

There was simply too many of them and before she knew it, Yori was surrounded by the group, unable to make an escape or counter the quick and painful hits that would follow after. Several strikes tore into her clothing, ripping up her sweater and even her bra into scraps. An uppercut pushed her back into more punches, arms weakly raised to protect her face as another after another came, simply thrown from one hoodlum to the other with each strike.

When one hard blow came, she was pushed back into what she thought was a wall until it grabbed her from behind with a tremendous strength, "Kkkyyaahhh!!" she let out with a cry of terrible pain as a large panda in a fundoshi and hoodie bearhugged her. Strikes continued unguarded and soon Yori was barely conscious, with even her pants sweats pants having been cut up a bit like her top which was barely holding on.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:15 am

The sunglass bunny was amused how his lackies were having fun but before long this little foxy was no more than a broken punching bag as her own outfit was torn apart as being tossed into a shredder. He would walk towards the weakened ninja who was hugged by one of his teammates, a rare sumo gangster with enough meat to hold her tight "Well Well, seems you played too much ninja video games and thought yourself to be some kinda super hero" His glasses would get lower gazing at her bras that were too visible to ignore "I'd like you to be mind but we have soke business to attend to"

His golden knuckle duster was clenched tightly as he retracted his arm all the way backward. And without any mercy it would swing like a sickle until it crunched inside her belly, so deep it basically entered her soft tissues as Yoro body was bended by the sheer force.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:46 pm

Yori limply looked up towards him, not saying a word as she tried to hold in the pain. There wasn't any escape at this point, her vision blurry and her breathing hard. She had been in tough fights before, taking punishment from far stronger foes, but this was something else as she couldn't even fight back, there was simply just too many to handle, "Whoever you all are... you better not laid... a hair on my parents..."

She spoke weakly before receiving a strike to her midsection, erupting in a coughing fit. With nowhere to fall down, she weakly fell forward, still in the grip of the sumo as the gang of bunnies snickered. If only Hairou or Kuromaru was here to help her, she had to get them somehow, her phone having fallen out after being tucked away in her bra. Now there wasn't much left of it, and the phone itself looked like it had taken a brutal hit, the screen terribly cracked.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:01 pm

The phone would be caught from the ground by sunglass bunny kun looking how miserable it is now before tossing it away to crack even more as it rested in the ground. With a flick of his finger the everyone was mobilized towards the living room where the main party was held out minus a few bunny boxers guarding the now closed door. The sumo thug was making sure that his vice grasp hug was unescapable for the little foxy ninja unless he wanted a scolding from his boss.

As they entered the living room it was designed in an old fashioned Japanese decoration with green tatami mats and a large oak table on the ground. Said table had a dark dragon figure cladded in a dark fur coat sitting on one end sipping green tea like it was a normal day to him. A blue cat man standing near the corner behind playing with his balisong/butterfly knife, looks fun from the looks of it.

Sumo guy holding the vixen stood still waiting for orders as the ringleader started speaking "Ah, if it isn't the youngest of the Takibi family. I'm honored more or so" It's hard to figure if he was smiling or not from his wide grin but he sure looked happy.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:51 pm

"Why are you doing this, we don't have anything to give, we have barely enough to get by what could you possibly want?" she said, struggling for a few moments as she saw the boss. The thought of her parents fresh on her mind. However, the sumo bear kept her from moving barely an inch. It was like being in the coils of her former opponent Nagana, the venomous and strong snake fighter that she had faced off against to a draw in the ring.

Even then, this was far worse a beating then she had before, completely unprepared to be beaten so thoroughly by multiple villainous foes, "Where are my parents?!"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackster Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:48 pm

He would gaze at the knuckle bunny while sipping his tea commanding him silently to bring the parents. By the that time the ring leader had his eyes gazing sharply into Yori eyes gauging how weak and pathetic she looked "And here I thought the main branch of this esteemed family of yours had what it takes to deal with simple hoodlums. How wrong was I" Smiling sinisterly and giving her some bitter words to crumble her confidence further. 

By the time he finished his wording the mother and father of the Takibi clan were walked inside the living room, the both were shoved plumping into the ground harshly with visible blue and black beatings on the fathers face, leaking a trail of blood from his injured lips. The mother was too tired to even speak or even act.
Jackster
Jackster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next