Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything)

4 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything) - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything)

Post by Darius Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 am

"Oh darn!" Matt suddenly gasped. "I forgot my wallet!" While it as the truth he couldn't deny that it was convenient break. Being a wrestler in thi place didn't exactly pay well. You only got payed when you did publicity matches in the Arena. "Darn, that's bad luck for me!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything) - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 am

Courtney shrugged."Eh, yall owe me", she said as the lady on the phone answered."Um, yes I'd like 12 cheese breadsticks, three liters of pepsi, two large half pepperoni half sausage pizzas, one large cheese pizza, and...oh yeah! Garlic and the red dipping sauce you have with breadsticks", she laughed, and the lady on the phone got what she meant."Ok, 54.87, thanks!", she said and hung up."Luckily there's a Pizza Hut super close-by so it'll be about thirty minutes", she said and laid next on her bed next to the guys."Give me a few mintues and I'll be all pumped up", she said and closed her eyes, needing a little bit of relaxation.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 am

"Hey you... I'm at room 415 in the girl's dorm.... i just wanted call you to say, if you want a piece of this you psychotic mother f*^&%** B&*( I'm right here..."
Kira said, "Oh really! Well, if you think you can kick my ass that badly! then.... Well come right on down I'm waiting for you b&()^!"
He slammed the phone on the reciever.
"You think that ticked her off?" Kira said,
(so do you guys want me to bring in one of mine or I can probably get someone else to do it?)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:55 am

((Whatever you want is fine with me))

Courtney smirked as he talked to the girl on the phone. She clicked on the small tv in her room and flicked it to SPIKE which just do happened to be showing UFC. She smiled and watched men beat the hell out of each other.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

"I think she might have a chip on her shoulder after that," Matt mentioned after Kira hung up the phone. He didn't know who this girl was but she would probably be coming here with a vengeance. This room was going to become one big brawling pit.

Matt sat up as the TV was turned on, and smirked as he saw UFC. "Now we're talking!" he laughed. "I know a bit of MMA, but I'm nowhere near as good as these guys."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 am

"Yah, but, they sure are tough but, most of them move way to slow especially the heavy weights..." said watching the UFC, "Still I probably wouldn't have any chance agianst them what so ever!"
There was a slight tap on the door, "Wow! That Pizza's fast!" said Kira as he went to open the door. Ayame Kurosagi came charging at him with a flying back kick. The air out of his lungs were knocked out of his chest and he went flying back in between Matt and the TV.

"I'm suprised at you Kira!" She said as she stood in her white Gi and black belt. The bandages on her wrists and knuckes were slightly loosened due to how hastily she put them on. "Oh, Sorry to intrude like this..." said Ayame as she gave an apologetic nod as she got back into her fighting stance as she waited for Kira to get up. "My name's Ayame Kurosagi, in the wrestling world I'm knwon as Roundhouse Ayame!"

Kira flipped himself back up, and got into his stance. "Courtney could you do me a favour and change the channel.... please!"

Hinting at what he really meant by that, I can't win without a beat...

(You can choose what song, if courtney catches on and decides to help him out)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:35 am

Courtney smiled as the girl came in and rammed him in the chest with her powerful kick-she could probably like this girl. She nodded at Kira."Hell ya! Some music!", she said happily and flicked it onto Liquid Metal music channel that played nothing but rock, alternative, and metal-she smiled as she heard Faint by Linkin Park playing. She looked over at Matt."Let's get this on", she said and moved the funiture easily onto one side of the room, smiling when she was done and got down into her stance.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:49 am

Matt yelped in surprise as Kira was sent sailing across the room and landed at his feet. He looked in surprise at the karate girl that strode through the door; clearly this was the girl that Kira had pissed off. "Roundhouse Ayame, huh?" he muttered, and then grinned. "Catchy. Nice to meet you!"

As the music came on, a song Matt had not heard in the longest time, Matt jumped to his feet to rise to Courtney's challenge. He stayed in his causual clothes, not bohering to change. "Don't think it'll be so easy this time around," he said with a smile.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 am

Courtney smirked."You cant beat me", I say."Since your my guest, I give you the first move", she said, a devious smile appearing on her scarred face.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 am

"Thanks! I think I've heard of you too Matt, right? And, I think you're new here!" Ayame said, as she scratched the back of her head, "I would talk more but, i need some serious ass kicking to do now!"

Kira nodded his head up and down to get the feel of the beat. He looked as though he was just dancing to the beat but, as Ayame charged at him with a double roundhouse. But, Kira dodged them as if the song was made to tell Kira how to move. As soon as the guitar solo kicked in he retaliated with a high kick followed bya barage of punches that was also in tune with the music. Ayame ducked the kick and side stepped the punches with amazing agility. Ayame and Kira would slam their fists into eachother's cheek. They would both fall back as the intro ended.
"Are you going to kill me sensei?" Kira said,
"You wish! After I'm done with you...living would be a worse off fate!" Ayame said
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next