Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Final Confrontation

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final Confrontation Empty Final Confrontation

Post by Darius Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:41 pm

With a kick to the double doors and a loud slam as they banged open, Matt Floyd entered the Girl's Dorm.

This is it, he thought to himself anxiously. His mission started here, at the entrance, to find his nemesis. Selene Van Stein. The woman had proved herself to be a pretty big thorn in his side ever since he arrived here. Their first match left him victorious, and he thought that would be the end of it. Selene didn't feel the same. She actually went through the trouble to have his clothes stolen from his room, sewn together, and hung as a makeshift flag over the Girl's Dorm. And what was worst, she knocked him out in the Shower Room and took what little clothes he had left.

Now he was here, clad in his black AC/DC t-shirt and workout shirt, some of the only clothes he had left, looking to sort out his own particular brand of justice. In his mind Selene was a villian who needed to be put down before she got to big for her britches, and this was where it would happen. She was a manipulative women, and who knows what sort of influence she had in her home turf. But Matt swore that nothing would stop him, not until he found her, and she answered for her ways.

Now......where was her room again?

Sighing to himself, Matt began what would be a long search. "I really should have thought this through more....," he muttered to himself.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Final Confrontation Empty Re: Matt's Rampage

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 am

((Doesn't look like any of the ladies want a piece of Matt. Perhaps he should have worn deodorant?))

Selene had taken to wandering the halls of the Girl's Dorm, dressed in a dark red blouse and black dress slacks. It wouldn't be long before Matt showed up here looking for trouble. The thought had briefly crossed her mind every so often that maybe, just maybe, Matt would surprise her with perhaps a display of sportsmanship... an olive branch, perhaps? Maybe something other than attempting to kick the crap out of her... again.

She didn't like to remember that part.

Still, this was quite a way to pass the time. The dorms were a little spartan outside of her own. And her own dorm room was boring. She'd seen it all before. Hell, she designed it... and redesigned it... and redesigned it again. But seeing all the other fighting enthusiasts, from all walks of life, partaking in this little pugilistic game, it was interesting, especially the angry looking gentleman in the black rock band t-shirt...

Oh wait...

Selene's arms were folded tightly, still lost in reverie when her eyes met Matt's. Needless to say, she came out of that fairly quickly, assuming a broad, sheepish grin. Reaching up to flip her hair back, she'd greet Matt, slowly backing away, "Ah, Mr. Floyd! Dearest of all my friends! To... to what do I owe the honor?" She was prepared to break into a run at Matt's first movement.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Final Confrontation Empty Re: Final Confrontation

Post by Darius Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:36 am

Matt had been wandering around for what seemed like hours, when in reality it was only a few minutes. His anxiousness was getting the better of him, making everything seem harder and longer. He had gone up and down the halls, and there was still no sign of Selene. He was tempted to start knocking on doors and ask for directions.

But then he turned the next corner, and ran into a tall woman with fiery red hair. He blinked a few times, wondering if he was seeing things, but confirmed it was Slene when she spoke. Who else would adress him in such a way?

"Selene," he greeted in a surprisingly calm way. "I just happened to be in the neighbourhood, and I thought, 'why not pay a visit to my old friend Selene? The woman who stripped me nude and hung my clothes to dry up a flag pole.'" Matt didn't make his move yet, just watched her, seeing how she would react to this.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:48 am

Selene chuckled, taking another slow step backward, "Oh, that! Yeah, the girls here loved your generosity. It was real nice of you to donate a flag to us." She shrugged, "Kind of a dick move though, to steal it right back, but, meh." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Still, the ladies here were so moved by your generosity that we really wanted to get you something." With that, she produced a small purse she wore at her side. Reaching in, she pulled out a tightly wadded up shirt... the same shirt Matt wore that day to the showers. "Here, for you." She tossed it out to the floor between them, allowing it to unfurl on the way down. The shirt bore a sign of Selene's ownership... in bright pink paint, the front now read "ASK ME ABOUT THE TIME I MADE SELENE VAN STEIN KICK MY ASS."

Selene took another small step backward, nearing the corner of the hallway. She wasn't thinking of her escape route at the moment though. Had she been, she might have made a run for it already. She did have a bit of a distance to clear before she could make it to the roof, where Shizuka had planned to ambush Matt.

That girl was still a bit of an enigma to Selene... she didn't know where Shizuka was at any given time. But Selene knew she could trust her to be where she said she would be.

Of course, all this was still quite far from Selene's mind at the moment.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Matt raised an eyebrow when Selene fished into her purse for something, and then his eyes widened when he saw what it was. He fell to his knees when his Metallica sirt was tossed between them, crawling over to retrieve it. Out of all the clothes she had ruined hr had hoped she spared this one. It was his favourite shirt, and it looked just-

"NOOOOO!!!!" he screeched in horror, holding his tarnished shirt like he had just lost a loved one. "I had to stay in line forever at thier concert!!" he wailed. Matt was usually a rational person, one to talk things out if they got out of hand. If Selene wasn't so hellbent on humiliating him he probably would not have even come here, and would have taken his loss with grace and dignity.

But screw grace and dignity! She messed up his favourite shirt!!

"REVENGE!!" Matt screamed. And he rushed right for her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 am

Selene scoffed at Matt's reaction to her prank, "You... seriously wear clothes here that you can't afford to lose?"

His scream successfully rattled her, though. "Uh oh..." As Matt charged, Selene was just as ready to bolt in the opposite direction, quickly rounding the corner and running down the hallway, not at all willing to have to deal with an enraged Matt. Should've played that one closer to my chest... "Now... uh... Matt? I'll just BUY you another shirt if it's that important..." She called back, only glancing back briefly, trying to plot the quickest way to the roof.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 am

"REVENGE!!!!" Matt shouted again in response to her offer, abandoning any rational part of his brain that was left. On his way to the Girl's Dorm he had time to think things through about his plan, and decided that he would talk things out with Selene before anything could happen. That plan seemed to be a distant memeory now as he bolted through the halls after the woman in question. As he rushed after her he tried for a daring tackle around her legs, trying to bring her down.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 am

Selene shook her head as she ran. Stubborn asshole. I hope Shizuka can take this bastard down a peg... Her thoughts were interrupted, however, by suddenly slamming against the floor. Matt was FAST when he was angry, it seemed.

Hissing, Selene would immediately roll over and try to deliver a kick to Matt's face, "It's just a shirt, you crybaby!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 am

"OOOFFF" Matt grunted when Selene's foot rammed into his face, effectively knocking him off her.

"It wasn't just a shirt!" he whined. "It was the shirt!" He rapidly got back to his feet to get at her again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 am

"Come off it!" Selene hissed as she scrambled to her feet, "When's the last time Smash Mouth or whoever even put out anything worth listening to, anyway?" She shouted back as she tried to bolt away from Matt, around the nearest hallway corner, where she would stop for a half second, pressing herself against the wall, and swing her arm out suddenly, hoping to time it to catch Matt in a clothesline.

((Intentional mistake up there, naturally... Well, intentional by ME, not so much by Selene))

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next