by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Final Confrontation

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final Confrontation - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Confrontation

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 am

Selene laughed whimsically at Matt's surprised shout when he found himself drenched. She watched the match from her perch above the staircase door, her feet continuing to kick back and forth playfully. "Ooh, careful, Shizuka." She hissed, watching Matt pull Shizuka down, "He's got the ground game of an MMA fighter... And I would know. I had a not insubstantial MMA groupie phase." She smiled, raising a finger at the fighters despite the fact that neither of them were paying too much attention to her, "True story, before the big EFC 6 fight between "Bonesaw" Cunningham and Ewan Devlin, I actually... well, I probably shouldn't be telling this, but... ahem, I had the pleasure of Mr. Cunningham's company the morning before the fight. I took a shower, and then that evening I hooked up with Mr. Devlin." The emphasis was carefully placed to leave the implications of what she had just said quite clear while still maintaining a tissue-paper thin veneer of ladylike conduct. "Unbeknownst to both parties, of course. A proper lady is discreet, you understand."

She leaned back and stretched, "Needless to say, and you won't hear this story in the papers, Mr. Devlin credited me with his victory in that contest when asked in close company... so I've heard. I ALSO heard that Mr. Cunningham credited me with his defeat in that contest." She chuckled softly, "MMA fighters are such an... interesting bunch."

About now Selene remembered that her characteristic batty stories were somewhat inconsistent with the decorum with which she usually conducted herself around Shizuka. Shizuka was one of the few women who Selene tried to restrain herself around, valuing the Japanese fighter's respect of her, such as it were.

Still, she was already in for well more than a penny, and so it was easy for this to not bother her.

"Oddly enough, and I don't blame either of them, these guys get more eager young girl action than a dominatrix on Friction, but only Mr. Cunningham called the number I left him..." She shrugged, "Of course, he had clearly been hitting the steroids, if you know what I mean and I think you do, so I answered pretending to be a German post office employee. That's my favorite trick, and it has another story, but I'll... uh... save that one for later." She winked at the fighters, even though she was fully aware neither would see her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:54 am

Shizuka grunted as she hit the floor. The concrete hurt, but she could deal with it. As Matt began to pass over her for the figure four, she would kick him with her free foot, aiming for his knee or groin, whatever seemed more convenient.

"Duly noted," she would reply to Selene.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 am

As Matt was stepping over Shizuka's leg to set up the figure four her kick would nail him straight in the ass, and with a yelp he would release her and was sent stumbling forward. Shizuka definitely knew what she was doing. Selene's arrogant and questionable stories were not helpig matters. "Oh for the love of God, shut up!!" Matt finally snapped near the nd of it all, and turned to face Shizuka again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Shizuka used the momentum of her kick to curl herself up and then roll onto her knees and feet. "What's wrong, Matt," she taunted from where she crouched. "Can't handle a little live commentary?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Selene hissed at Matt's outburst. She considered hurling one of the empty buckets at Matt, but stopped herself, realizing that tossing another weapon in the fray might give Matt ideas.

"Hmph," she pouted. Smiling at Shizuka, she added dryly, "Clearly, he has no idea how to address a lady."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 am

"What can you expect out of the barbarians who invaded us?" Shizuka agreed with Selene.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 pm

"Blah, blah, blah," Matt growled, shaking himself off of anger and annoyance. These two were certainly suplyig him with both. He raised both his arms to a grappling stance again, eyeing Shizuka with complete focus. "Now are we gonna do this or are you just gonna blab?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 am

"Very well." With a dismissive air, Shizuka copied Matt's gesture and began circling him, coming closing and closer with each orbit she made.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Matt raised his arms and began to circle with Shizka, his eyes kept sole on her. Though he didn't forget that Selene was still there, and could qickly turn from a spectator to an opponant, so he made sure he didn't trn his back to her. He had his hands full enough with Shizuka.

After a brief circling, Matt would move in for the attack, and quickly try to get Shizuka in a strong headlock.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 am

Shizuka had no intention to lock up against someone as big and strong as Matt. That had probably been Selene's mistake, she had thought when Matt first urged her grapple. I should have asked her to tell me about the entirety of their fight, however painful. It would have helped.

She ducked Matt's hands, slapped her own together into a Polish hammer that she delivered to his right knee. The Devil Violet liked knees. They were so easy to hurt and injure.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next