by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Final Confrontation

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final Confrontation - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Confrontation

Post by Darius Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:49 am

Slightly winded, Matt couldn't do much as Selene strode away. "Like you wouldn't have done the same," he growled after her. Matt didn't think much of their first match together, but apparently Selene had held quite the grudge.

Not long after being struck Matt was ready to resume the chase, standing back up to full height. With a growl he would take up the stairs after his nemesis. "Oh no! You don't get out of this that easily!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:24 am

Selene smiled inwardly as Matt gave chase. The ball was soon going to be in Shizuka's court. Matt's upcoming destruction gave her no small amount of glee, if only because it meant she wouldn't have to fight him again.

"Just give it up already, Mr. Floyd! I will NEVER have sex with you, EVER!" She turned to face Matt as he climbed up the stairs. With her heels off, Selene was surprisingly fast. She hastily slammed the door to the roof, though it would do little to stop Matt given that it opened outward.

Selene quickly made her way near the edge of the roof, scanning only briefly for the presence of her associate. In her heart, she knew Shizuka wouldn't let her down, though, so Selene's scan was brief and her concentration was again focused on showmanship, as she didn't have but a second or two lead on Matt.

Panting for breath, she would turn to face Matt with a wicked grin, "You could've left well enough alone, Mr. Floyd!" She'd call out, "You got your licks in, I got mine. I thought we were fair game. But you just HAD to come back, throwing a massive tantrum."

She'd place her hands on her hips proudly, "But I knew you would... So I decided to throw a little party in your honor... A 'Kick the crap out of Matt Floyd' party!" She was enjoying this prepared speech a little too much. "Naturally though, I won't be attending. I've already kicked the crap out of you. But I know you'd love to meet the guest of honor. I know she's eager to see you." She smiled, staring at Matt, trying not to look around for Shizuka to give Matt any hint as to what might come, but allowing hopefully for Shizuka to make her entrance...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 am

Matt had to climb the stairs two at a time to keep up with the much faster Selene. He had no idea where she was going, perhaps to her room? But the odd thing was he could have sworn they were on the top floor. "Ph please!" he spat at her immature remark. "I'd sooner have sex with an ostrich, you bi-" He was abruptly cut off when the door slammed into his face. He stopped at the top of the stairs, holding his nose painfully. With an angered growl he opened the door and followed her.

Matt was surprised to arrive on the roof of all places, the clear blue sky the first thing that greeted him. He had to squint his eyes until they adjusted to the sunlight. And then he spotted Selene standing at the roof's end. He didn't know why she had chosen to run here, now there was nowhere to go. Matt dismissed it as a mistake on her part.

"Look," he growled, still holding his nose. "You tookall my clothes - MAN, that hurts!!" he suddenly shouted, nursing his sore nose for awhile before turning back to Selene. "You took ALL my clothes. and ruined them! Some form of compensation is due!" He slight shiver ran down his spine. Why did he feel so uneasy all of the sudden?
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 am

A form stealthily emerged on top of the roof behind Matt. Shizuka sported a wicked grin and a steel bucket. She'd been waiting all this time, dressed only in her swimsuit and sucking on an ice pop to keep cool, waiting for the cue of stomping feet and banging doors to go into action.

Without a word or any other noise, she upended the bucket's content of icy water and ice cubes fresh from the Girls' Clinic's freezer right on top of Matt's head!

Following that arctic surprise connecting, she'd call out sweetly "It's such a hot day, Matt-kun. Why don't you cool down first? Else you'd get heatstroke and have to go to Rin-sensei."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Wait a minute, Matt thought to himself suddenly. What did she mean by guest of hon- HOLY CRAP, THAT'S COLD!!! The ice water splashed all over Matt body from above, and he screamed shrilly from how cold it was. After it was done he was shivering, soaked head to toe with freezing water. Immediately his eyes turned to the stairwell roof, where he saw a skantly clad girl was smiling at him, and holding an empty bucket. "What the hell was that!?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 am

Selene watched Shizuka's prank with glee. "Well... well..." She sputtered out suddenly, trying to control herself, before doubling over with hysterical laughter. "AAHAAHAHAHAHA... Oh... Oh... Hohohoho..." She struggled to catch her breath, "Oh... oh man. Nice one there, Shizuka." She righted herself, grinning once more but still trying to recover from the throes of laughter. "You... You... Matt... should have... uh..." She pouted cheerfully, putting one hand on her hip and raising a finger at Shizuka, "Dang it! You... got me off script!" She chuckled some more, "I had all this stuff prepared and now I've forgotten it!" She threw her hands up in mock frustration, though she was still grinning.

Waving resignedly at the duo, speaking quickly as though she were just rattling off a list "Shizuka, meet Matt Floyd. Matt, Tsuzaki Shizuka, Japanese honorif... honorf... HON-OR-RIF-ICS..." She broke off into a few more chortles, for a rare moment completely thrown off by Shizuka's display, "She's here. Ass kicking commence, blah blah blah." She began to slowly circle around Matt, aiming to get back through the door inside the building to lock it and watch the proceedings from the inside. She wasn't in any hurry though.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:27 am

Shizuka deftly hopped off the rooftop. She was still toting the now-empty bucket as she winked at Selene. "Please take your time to remember. I'll be entertaining Matt here in the meantime.

"Charmed to meet you, Matt," Shizuka chuckled at the guy she'd just drenched from head to toe. "As for your question, what I threw on you-" And she held up the bucket to get Matt's full attention. "-is chilled water. It's about the only other thing I'd like to see a boy covered in aside from blood and cum. Those last two I can and will of course cover you in after I'm done with you."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

God, I hate this woman, Matt thought to himself as Selene continued to laugh at him. She seemed to keep finding reasons for him to kick her ass.

Matt quickly stepped back from the mystery girl as she landed before him, empty bucket in hand. "Tsuzaki Shizuka?" he repeated mumbling. He heard that name before from the other guys in the dorm. Apparently she was one of the toughest, and most brutal girls on the roster. MOre than often he had heard some horror stories about matches with her. But rather than be put off by that fact, Matt had been excited that there was such an opponant for him here. More than often he had thought of challenging her, but something else always came up before he could.

"Man, Selene, you are connected," he muttered out loud. He suddenly grinned as Shizuka adressed him; it seemed the stories about her were true. "Nice to meet you," Matt said, and gave a mocking bow to the girl. "I'm Matt. And I've been wanting to fight you for a while now. I only wish we could have met under less...." He glanced off at Selene to the side. "....personal circumstances."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:40 am

Shizuka smirked. "Circumstances don't matter," she dismissed. "Results are everything."

She tossed the bucket away from her. It made an obscenely loud clatter across the floor.

"Miss Selene, I have some more ice drops on the rooftop. You can access it via a folding ladder. Please help yourself. It's such a hot day, after all."

Her amethyst eyes had never left Matt. "Now, Matt," she purred, "Why don't we start with our business?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:56 am

Selene whistled softly at Shizuka's remarks, "Wow, be careful, Miss Tsuzaki... talking like that... you're getting me all hot under the collar." She chuckled softly, hiding a certain amount of awe at these proceedings. This woman was not quite the stoic type Selene had taken her for. In fact, she seemed to take a great deal of joy in her work. For a brief moment, Selene wished she had actually paid attention to her father's aphorism about what to do with people who enjoy their work, but, then again, he probably wasn't talking about people like Shizuka.

At least Selene HOPED he wasn't.

And Matt... he SMILED at Shizuka. He seemed to be taking this so lightly. Selene was hoping for at least a minimal amount of shock from Matt... but he seemed to be excited about the challenge. Do all men have to be so damn macho? Selene hissed to herself in a rare instance of her being completely non-self-aware about what she liked in men.

She eyed the standoff between the two fighters, keeping her distance. She reasoned, perhaps out of fear of facing Matt again, that the only way to end this spat between them was for Matt a humiliating and spirit-crushing destruction at the hands of Shizuka. A two-on-one beatdown, she reasoned, again, maybe not entirely honestly, would likely just piss him off further.

Plus, she wanted to see how Shizuka operated. "Well, Ms. Tsuzaki, I think I shall take you up on that offer." She slowly made her way to the step ladder, climbing up to Shizuka's perch and setting down softly, her legs dangling playfully over the edge. She began to reach a finger into one of the buckets of water, swirling it playfully. "Waste not want not, though... We've got all day up here, Mr. Floyd." She smiled, snippets of her speech coming back to her, "Alone. No referees. Nobody to hear your screams of agony... well, nobody who wouldn't find them hilarious... You should've left well enough alone."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next