Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 11 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:56 am

Brandon looked over at Yatori chuckling a little bit "tell you about myself well lets see what all is there to tell about a guy like me." He scratched his head for a second "well me,Alex and Maya have known each other about our whole lives. I was always the leader of the group it seemed like though mostly making the decisions about things and keeping those two out of trouble. Unlike those two though I have always been the more outgoing exploration type I never needed someone to goad me in to doing something nor do I get embarrassed about doing something. I mainly did my own thing for a while after school traveling with Alex around the world though he paid for most everything seeing as he is quite loaded when it comes to money." He chuckled looking back over at those two "I've done a lot of things to keep them out of trouble, I've got in a lot of fights to protect them." He looked back at Yatori "I'm just a friend really though nothing special here, what about you Yatori-san and your friend over there you two have to be a lot more interesting than me."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 11 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 am

Yatori nodded thoughtfully. "You're pretty dependable," she praised. She truly admired Brandon's responsibility. Then she grinned. "Me?"

Momoko sighed. Here we go again...

"I'm just your average bored rich halfie girl trying to find something fun to do. I graduated from apartment wrestling to the big league, and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm also bi." Yatori giggled. "Nothing to see here, move along..."

At least she didn't say anything about being a Mafia, the still-embarrassed Momoko thought. Feeling Brandon's eyes on her, she blushed.

"Ah... I'm a big fan of sumo. I wanted to learn how to sumo wrestle, so I trained on my own in secret, because my family is very traditional and would disapprove of it. Then my cousin sponsored me, so I received proper training... I just had my first match with Maya-san, it was a very good match, though I am sorry I accidentally hurt her..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:21 am

Brandon waved his hand dismissively "don't worry about it she is fine worse has happened to her any way one time when she was going at it with me and Alex she actually broke her leg I ended up carrying her to the hospital witching off with Alex every once in a while." He chuckled sighing looking down at the ground as he walked "well it seems that Maya is well taken care of now and Alex has finally gotten the girl of his dreams." He leaned over to Yatori "don't stop walking it seems our two love birds have." He looked back to see Alex and Maya a little ways back kissing passionately.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:19 pm

"Woah," Yatori commented upon hearing about Maya's earlier injuries. Beside her, Momoko almost grimaced to hear about the broken leg.

Yatori furtively glanced over her shoulder. "They are a good-looking pair, aren't they, Momo-chan?"

"H-haii..."

"Hey," Yatori suddenly mentioned, "Is the park a ways from here? Can we reach it by foot? Or do we need a car?"

Momoko blinked. She hadn't considered that complication. But for Yatori to realize it...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:25 am

Brandon shrugged he had no clue honestly he didn't know this place well enough at all "I have no clue really if its to far we are going to need a car Maya won't be able to walk to much further." He looked back to see Maya and Alex walking up. Maya blushed looking at everybody "sorry about that what are you guys talking about?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 am

"Is the park far?" Yatori asked Maya. "Because if it is, I have a car and a driver who can get us there."

Damian-san, Momoko realized.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:57 am

Maya shrugged "don't no maybe though I guess any were on crutches is going to be far for me to be honest." Brandon hook his head sighing as so did Alex "you might as well call" they both said in unison.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:20 am

"Rajah!" Yatori pulled out her phone, twirling it with flourish before snapping it open to hit Speed Dial One. "Hey, Damian-kun! Do you know where the park is? My friends and I want to go there. Could you drive us there? There's five of us. One of us has crutches, but I think we can all fit, right? Okay, then! We'll see you there!"

She grinned at her friends. "Damian-kun says he'll take the car to the entrance."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:32 am

Maya smiled as she stood there she hated the fact that she was a burden right now though she quickly forgot about that as Alex wrapped an arm around her making her blush and smile. Brandon looked over chuckling before looking back at the other two sighing "well its a good thing he is on speed dial a lover perhaps?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 am

Yatori burst out laughing. "Damian-kun's my manager," she cheerily revealed. "He's like my Daddy Longlegs. He takes good care of me."

Momoko merely smiled. She knew Yatori had adored her 'manager' for a long time. About the only competition Damian had was one Megumi Mia and himself, since he saw Yatori as a sister-daughter figure.

"Shall we go to the entrance to meet him?" Momoko asked her friends.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next