Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 16 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:04 am

Brandon smiled at Momoko glad to see that she was starting to smile something she hadn't done when it had come to talking to him. He looked back at where they were walking chuckling to himself, the atmosphere had relaxed him though to any one else the always relaxed Brandon hadn't changed a bit. "So tell me a little bit about yourself Momoko."

Maya looked at Yatori who walking alone now she then looked at Alex who nodded smiling "of course" he said with out Maya having to say a word. "Yatori-san come join us please" he said just loud enough for her to hear while Maya also nodded to her at joining them.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 16 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 am

The grinning Yatori made an eloquent "Nah, you can do it on your own" gesture to Brandon before looking about, as if searching for someone.

"Ah..." Momoko thought over Brandon's simple question rather deeply. "I like curry," she said, then blushed at her insignificant factoid.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 am

Brandon smiled "I've never had it to be honest I would love to have some, some time maybe you and I could go to a place that serves it some time."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:26 am

"I know a good place," Momoko volunteered. Her blush was receding now, suggesting she was starting to get used to Brandon. "Perhaps we can go visit that place one day?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 am

Brandon smiled at her "great then its a d...." he stopped himself from saying it he knew saying that would send Momoko blushing and probably the end of their conversation.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:43 am

Momoko blinked. "Nandesuka?" she asked, curious why Brandon suddenly stopped in mid-sentence. "Is there something wrong?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:48 am

He chuckled scratching the back of his head "no nothings wrong nothing at all" he said smiling trying to think of a way to change the subject. "So were is this place at any way?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:10 am

"It's a restaurant called the Maha Rajah," Momoko said. "It's downtown. It features Indian and Pakistani cuisine. The curry there is very good."

Out of Momoko's sight, Yatori gestured to Brandon to go for it.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:19 am

Brandon smiled nodding "I see well then we definitely have to go if it is that good." Brandon smiled at Momoko fighting back the urge to let out a deep sigh at having changed the subject. "Well is there anything you would like to know about me Momoko?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 pm

"I would like that, too." Momoko blushed a little, wondering what she'd gotten into, but not disliking it, not at all.

To Brandon's question, she replied: "Well... what is your favorite food, Brandon-san?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next