by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 17 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Brandon looked at her thinking for a few seconds on what his favorite food was truth be told he could of thought of a couple things that were his favorites. "Well if I have to say what my favorite food is it would have to be Fettucini."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 17 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 pm

"That's delicious," Momoko agreed, "Though a bit heavy on cholesterol, I think? We don't have foreign pasta at my house, only traditional ramen. But I heard that fettucini is very rich... am I correct?"

"Depends on how you cook it," Yatori intervened, giving Brandon a bit of a breather for his good work so far. "Damian-kun makes some of the best fettucini I've ever tasted. I'll ask him to cook us some if you ever visit my apartment, or if we meet up again..."

Momoko blushed. She knew what usually happened when her friend invited people over to her apartment. Then again, Brandon was a boy, so she believed Yatori would be more... prudent.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Brandon smiled as Yatori intervened he really didn't need a breather he was enjoying talking to Momoko but it was all fine to him. "Well alright I guess I will have to try some of this delicious fettucini also seems like I've got a lot of delicious food that I need to try." He chuckled looking at the two of the them letting out a small sigh.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 am

"Very," Yatori agreed, inserting the slightest implication of something else in the works, an intonation that sailed scot free over Momoko's head, but which Brandon might be sharp enough to pick up.

"Then perhaps," Momoko was saying, "When we both have free time?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:14 am

Brandon looked at Yatori he knew that were was something in the works with that devious girl even if he didn't know what exactly he had an idea. HE looked at Momoko smiling "yea definitely."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:22 am

Momoko smiled. She was starting to get used to Brandon. It helped that he was such a nice boy.

"I look forward to it, then," she bid.

Behind her back, Yatori flashed Brandon a thumb's up sign. Then she mentioned, "And where have our two lovebirds gone?"

She meant Alex and Maya, of course. Though, considering this was Yatori...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:17 am

Brandon couldn't help but smile as Momoko did letting out a small chuckle he was more than glad now that he had agreed to come along. Though at Yatori's mentioning he grinned "I know but um maybe they should come back and join us." A noise was suddenly heard as Alex and Maya came out from behind a couple of bushes obviously looking quite flustered "we're right here." Alex looked flustered but composed Maya on the other hand was flushed red still straitening her clothes "sorry just had to see something" she said.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:25 am

Despite being the engineer behind Alex and Maya's date, Momoko blushed to see them unkempt. "It's all right," she said, making a creditable attempt- minus her red cheeks- to play ignorant.

Yatori smiled broadly but didn't comment.

"Are you all right, Maya-san?" Momoko did press. "Your leg..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Maya blushed shaking her head "I'm fine though I think I need to go sit down and rest for a bit all this walking is really starting to make it ache." Alex who was fine besides being completely red "well um if no one has any objections I will accompany her to finding a place to sit."

Brandon was grinning at the two of them almost ready to burst out laughing "yes Maya I'm sure its the walking thats making your leg ache you and Alex should go find a place to sit down."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:22 am

Brandon's comment brightened Yatori's smile. She looked quite ready to chuckle.

"Brandon-san," the cherry-cheeked Momoko scolded in a motherly way, "Stop teasing Maya-san and Alex-san..."

"Listen to Momo-okachan, Brandon-kun," Yatori finally piped out. "Or she'll spank you silly- in the ring, no less."

"Yatori!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next