Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 8:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 5:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 6:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 19 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:02 am

Brandon looked over at Momoko smiling still "OK well then lets get a taxi if you want I don't mind the walk though" he reached over lightly with his hand touching hers.

Maya smiled as she took Yatori's hand to help her back up "I have no clue what would you like to do Yatori-san?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 19 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 am

Momoko let out a small "Ah!" and fairly hopped away from Brandon. Then she seemed to get a hold of herself. "Ah, gomenasai!" she exclaimed, her face aflame. "I'm... it's..."

"No idea, either." Holding Maya up, Yatori eyed Alex for a clue. "We could pretend to be Alex-kun's harem. He seems hardcore enough." She grinned.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:23 am

Brandon chuckled shaking his head "don't worry about it Momoko sorry I shouldn't of done that I'm quite sorry about that." He looked at her hoping she wouldn't be angry with him or wanting to cancel the date already.

Alex chuckled standing up "even though I am Maya would kill me if I even thought about letting that go." He chuckled taking the crutches handing them to Maya who took them "maybe we should Yatori if he say's he is hardcore enough." Alex looked at Maya shocked but he grinned.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:40 am

Momoko shook her pretty head. "It's all right, Brandon-san," she assured, even quicker to forgive than to blush. "This is just my first time going on a date with a boy, that's all..."

Almost auspiciously, a taxi appeared. "Ah! A taxi!"

Yatori was immensely enjoying herself. "Fine by me. So, Alex-kun," she posed, seductive all of a sudden, "When Maya-chan gets well enough, should we have a 'special' match for your eyes only?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:48 am

Brandon smiled at Momoko glad that she wasn't upset he then aw the Taxi and waved it down watching as it came closer to them "alright then well here's a Taxi." HE looked over at Momoko smiling "well I'm glad I'm your first date."

Alex looked at Yatori before sighing "please I'm not that lucky don't try to mess with me." Maya smiled grinning "o what Alex you don't want to watch me and Yatori you don't find us appealing or something." ALex shook his head waving his hands in front of himself "no no I do I just.....I would." he stopped dropping his head sighing.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:44 am

"I am happy to have you as my first date, too, Brandon-san," Momoko returned with a shy smile that was starting to get braver.

She would make to go inside the taxi first. Brandon would notice that she didn't keep that big a space between them. That was a sign that Momoko was getting used to being with him.

Yatori turned surprisingly reassuring. She patted Alex's shoulder in a friendly manner. "You're a really nice guy, Alex-kun," she said. "That's why we like you, enough that we'd put on a show for you if you asked us to- and even if you didn't. We'd even enjoy it if you honored us with your presence."

She winked at Maya. "Ne, Maya?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:24 am

Brandon smiled looking over at Momoko he hadn't been on a date in a good while having been caught up in his travels so much that he just didn't seem to have time. Now here he was sitting with a girl who had never been on a date with a guy before and he just couldn't stop himself from smiling "I'm glad I came."

Maya smiled at Yatori nodding "yea Alex as soon as my leg is healed up me and Yatori will put on a special match no lie we would love for you to be there." Alex ooked up smiling he as wondering if he was still getting messed with but in all honestly he didn't care "thanks you two."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:41 am

"Me, too," Momoko softly agreed. She wondered, "Ah, Brandon-san? May I ask what your last name is? I don't believe I've heard it yet..."

"Glad to do it for a friend," Yatori told Alex. "So, do the two of you still want to wander the park by yourselves? I can make myself scarce. Just call me when you're ready to go home. Maya may have a hard time commuting home."

She then gave her cell phone number to both Alex and Maya.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:45 am

Brandon looked at her smiling "o I guess you haven't have you the last name is Strike, Brandon Strike. Um whats your last name Momoko?"

Maya smiled at Yatori "thank you Yatori but you don't have to we can keep you company unless there is somebody you want to run off with. I mean Damian might be worried about you." Alex sighed looking at Maya shaking his head "Maya don't tease Yatori like that I mean she might actually have someone we don't know about."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:03 am

"Hanayama," Momoko replied. "It's the name of an old samurai clan in Japan." She forbore mentioning the Yakuza part of her heritage.

Yatori chuckled. "Oh, Damian-kun is really worried about me. He's probably hiding somewhere nearby, watching us."

(And she was right. Spotting Damian was next to impossible, but he had a good view of the trio.)

"And I do have someone I like... well," she corrected, "Two people, actually. Which is why I'll leave you be for now. Three is a crowd, you know. Ja ne!"

And before they could stop her, Yatori ran off.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next