by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 5 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:56 am

"Of course you can join me I agree that eating with friends makes the meal better." She then started walking towards the food line trying to decide on what she wanted to eat.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 5 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:54 pm

"Arigatou." Momoko followed close behind Maya. "You should get a meal with lots of protein, Maya-san, since you're still healing up... ah, there's chicken curry," she happily pointed out. "I like chicken curry. I wonder if this cafeteria does it well..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 am

Maya smiled at Momoko's comment "yes mom I'll make sure to eat all my vegetables to" she looked over at her winking. she then looked at the women who was waiting for her to decide what she wanted "I think I'll take a Cajun chicken breast marm and some fries."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 am

"Ah," Momoko realized. "Maya-san, I'll carry your food for you, since you have crutches." To the counterwoman: "Chicken curry and two servings of rice pilaf, please. And if you can, please put some of the sauce on the pilaf."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:40 am

Maya smiled at Momoko nodding "thank you very much Momoko-san that would of been a difficult task" she said before going to the register paying for her meal.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 am

Momoko put Maya's Cajun chicken plate beside her own chicken curry plate before lining up behind Maya. After she paid for her own meal, she looked about for a table.

"That table looks good, Maya-san. Shall we take it?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:08 am

Maya looked at the table nodding "yes seems good to me lets get going then shall we." She made her way over to the table nearly getting tripped on a few chairs but made it without any accidents. She then sat down in her chair "well lets get to eating shall we."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:49 pm

"Haii." Momoko sat herself as well, across the table from Maya. She passed Maya's plate over before she took hers. Then she shut her eyes and clapped her hands solemnly. "Itadakimasu," she announced.

She ate very genteelly and carefully, cutting up her chicken into neat pieces with spoon and fork, taking in small amounts of food for thorough and quiet chewing. She wished for chopsticks, but the cafeteria didn't provide such utensils, and she hadn't though to bring any for today.

"This is good..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Maya shook her head at her friend smiling before she closed her eyes looking down going silent for a few seconds before opening them again taking her knife and fork cutting her chicken. She then ate in silence as if lost deep in thought about something that this type of meal had brought up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Momoko easily noticed the change in her friend. "Is your meal tasty, Maya-san?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next