Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) Empty behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Best 2 out of 3 rounds. Submission/Ko to win
Dulcamara "Nightshade" Kamagawa. Age:21 - Height:5'5"behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) 361930-5Y14JUL.png

Nico Marelli. Age:18 - Height:5'5"behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) Thoie_anime_boy.jpg

"Stupid Okami, i'll have to kill him some of these days!", Nico hissed to himself, trying to be stealth as he walked through the girls' dorm challway at night. Apparently, Okami had thought that throwing Nico's phone cell into one of the girls rooms through the window would be a very hilarious joke...and now here he was, forced to play his poor imitation of a ninja while trying to recollect his phone cell, in the hope that none of the girls would notice him.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by anegge Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Unfortunately as Nico turned the corner he found himself eye to eye with a curvy, blue haired Asian. Exactly the sort of troublemaker he had been trying to avoid. "A boy?" she spit at him grabbing him by the hair. "What the hell do you think your' doing in my dorm at night, pervert?" she pulled up close to him until her breasts pressed lightly into his chest, still glaring right into his face, "I will punish you for this mistake, bitch." she hissed starting to drag him into her bedroom.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

"P-Pervert..? N-No wait...unghh!!", he would groan as Dulca yanked his hair and dragged him to her bedroom.

Before he could try to babble his reasons, the door was closed and he was blushing bright red, looking at the beautiful and angry girl.
"Ok now.. if you please let me go, i'll just find my cell phone and go away", he would say, with not really much hope that she would miss the chance to punish him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Nightshade scowled at the the Italian moving forward and placing her hands on his shoulders as she attempted to push him backwards towards the foot of her bed so he was sitting on it. "Best of three submission/KO match, it's not a request." she informed him.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Nico blushed as he got unbalanced and had to sit on Nightshade's soft bed. "O-Ok. Therefore, guess i'll have to try and beat you twice if i want to get free", he said with no arrogant intent, knowing that arguing would be pointless at this point.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Nightshade continued to scowl twisting her hips to bring the front of her left calf up hard into Nico's belly. Then she moved to straddle him and wrap her smooth thighs around his waist to put herself into a scissors position sitting on her bed with her cotton sweat shorts pressed tight into his abs. "You won't be getting free." she informed him dismissively.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 pm

"G-Gasp...we'll see about that...nghhh..", he groaned as his abs started to feel the pressure from Nightshade's well shaped thighs.
Though, it looked like she knew her point. Though he was struggling and trying to pry apart, her legs were coiling tight around him and he seemed not able to get free.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Nightshade shuddered as her filthy opponent slipped his hands across her thighs. She reached for his wrists trying to lean him back in a sort of pin on the bed, although it wouldn't be a full pin because her calfs were in the way. "Wiggle, you little worm. I'll cut you in two!" she growled, her bust jumping in her top slightly as she suddenly leaned forward into the pin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 pm

With his hands caught in hers, Nico was easily nudged backwards into the fluffy bed, getting trapped in Nightshade's hold.

"D-Damn.. i won't be a prey inbetween your legs..", he would reply with a deep blush of his face, trying to bounce her off or at least to squirm his way out, though she seemed to have him right where she wanted him for now.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Dulca smirked pressing upper body into him until her tits began to sink down around his cheeks. "That's exactly what you are, boy. Helpless prey." she announced as she began to smother him. In this position, her pussy began to rub up and down on the boy's crotch as he began to squirm his way out. He seemed to be making a little progress at freeing himself mostly because Dulcamara hadn't considered the possibility that such a thing could actually happen.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next