Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 am

Soon, Nico was pinned against the soft bed, his arms spread apart as Dulca was sensually teasing him "S-Stop it.. this is embarassing!", he would protest, trying to get his arms free of her grip.
His squirmings would only increase his sexual embarassement though, factually assisting with Dulca's grinding and making him harder against her warm crotch.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by anegge Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Dulca rolled her eyes. "It's because your' an embarrassment." she informed him. Like a snake she slid the left side off of the bent over boy and brought one knee up under his back jabbing him in the spine. She tried to twist his left wrist over the front of his neck restraining it with her other hand and then bringing her original hand behind his neck to clasp back onto the wrist and leave him choking himself.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Dulca was twisting and bending him like a doll in her clutches.
Nico was even more embarassed at how she was acting totally cold and indifferent, making it seem like his resistence would not make any difference.
"Nghh... cough cough...". The boy started to squirm harder, urged by air-restrainting. As Dulca was focused on the upper part of his body, maybe that would provide him a different chance to fight back:
the boy would roll in the same direction of the choking hold, trying at the same time to hit Dulca with a knee lift to her side.
Hopefully, that would dislodge the girl from over him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Casually Dulca slipped her now free second hand down towards Nico's legs, but without warning he leaned up to strike her in the flank with his thigh. Dulca's heel twisted off balance on the bedspread and she tumbled sideways onto her back, her ample bust giving the barely secure buttons of Nico's shirt a test as she crashed onto the bed.

Her head and shoulders were actually off the top of the bed leaving her arms hanging down without an obvious way to get a grip on the bed. "Uhh," she gasped in confusion, "How dare you?" as she came to the realization that her left leg was now pinned under the boy's weight.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Nico saw the chance to take the upper stance, and tried to seize it. "Aha... gotcha!", he would say straddling Dulca and pinning her shoulders down with his hands. In that position his crotch was in touch with hers, and the generous peek on her generous cleavage was making his manhood poke against her private parts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Nightshade howled at him, thrashing beneath his pin, but there was little she could due with her arms pinned most of the way down by the shoulders. Her only recourse was to grab onto his butt, ugh. That little prick digging into her perfect womanhood really ticked her off. "You enjoying this, you filth? I will tear you apart!" she roared at him, but her struggles yeilded very little except for making her bust press against the confinement of Nico's shirt.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Nico had a hard time of controlling Dulca's struggles, but he managed to keep his upper stance for now.

All that rubbing had made his erection swell and get harder, which was embarassing him, but he didn't want to waste this opportunity.

"Y-You'll better give up Dulca-san...i'm going to win this round!", he said, grinding further to reassure his straddling position, which incidentally caused his manhood to press deeper against her crotch.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 am

Dulca gnashed her teeth continuing to snarl at him like a chained junkyard dog as he pinned her down, weakly prodding his behind as she tried to shake him from his perch. "Unlikely," she replied narrowing her eyes, nut perhaps no longer impossible. The way Nico's dick was prodding her made her bite her lower lip with uncertainty trying to keep her arousal to herself.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"Mnnn...!" Nico tried to grind himself stronger against Dulca's body in an attempt to force a submission, matter of factly pressing his manhood deeper against the warmth of her crotch, which resulted into providing a hot, uneasing distracion for himself too, as testified by a gasping sound escaped from his lips.

Blushing deeply he tried to shift hold, getting up onto a kneeling position while hoisting Dulca up into a headlock too, not realizing that he was matter of factly helping her out from a tight spot.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 am

Dulca grit her teeth as she was pulled up into the frontal headlock. She formed her right hand into a fist to smash it into the boy's bare abs and shock him into releasing the headlock.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next