by Lobo Today at 9:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:46 pm

"mm...mf..." Nico's wrigglings and protesting would soon subside into a softer and weaker mumbling, until his arms felt too heavy to keep fighting back.

Dulca's cleavage, now glistening because of Nico's trapped breathing, was making an even more effective seal for his face, while he went docile and sleepier with each new second in the seductive yet lethal trap of her breasts, soon becoming unable to fight back.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by anegge Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Nico was nearly completely exhausted, he would be out in only seconds now. Nightshade unwound her thighs from his abdomen and slipped her knees to either side straddling the boy and starting to grind firmly on his crotch sending him off with a taste of something she would never let him have. God, the mouthbreather had gotten the front of her t-shirt soaked with his disgusting breath. She would have to change it after she knocked him out.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 am

Nico was totally helpless at this point, so Dulca could have her way to sensually tease the boy while smothering him to sleep.
Matter of factly, the warm bulge in Nico's pants seemed to be the only part of his body which was on full attention, in spite of his slow slipping into unconsciousness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Dulca felt Nico surrendering to the effects of her curvaceous body. Suddenly he was a lot less interesting to her. The purple haired vixen immediately stopped grinding on him and simply sat with her puss perched over his tip motionless as she ended his wakefulness.

When she was certain he was completely out she peeled herself off of him and stripped her now, wet t-shirt off exposing her torso entirely. She wrinkled her nose and wiped the t-shirt between her breasts cleaning off some disgusting drops of spittle that had wormed their way through her shirt. Then, after tossing the mess of a shirt away she began to unbutton Nico's top meaning to steal his shirt as her own.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Nico would mumble and squirm softly while Dulca unbottoned and stole his shirt, somehow resembling of a child whose slumber was disturbed by her actions.

With his slender, naked chest heaving up and down, the boy's eyes eventually fluttered open as he came to his senses realizing what was going on.
"H-Hey... what do you think you're doing..??", he protested with shock and embarassement on his face, trying to get up into a sitting position.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:47 pm

"You ruined my shirt with your' disgusting saliva, so I took yours." explained Nightshade factually. She had only completed buttoning the top two buttons leaving the bottom of her chest exposed, not to mention the way her nipples were eagerly poking through the fabric.

She threw her hands up into a grappling position still kneeling across from Nico on the bed, as if she expected him to continue the fight immediately. Because she did.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 am

"W-What..??! First you suffocate me...i-inthere, and now you put the blame on me??", he protested with a blushing face, getting up as Dulca's insults urged him into fighting .
That semi-open shirt was showing a teasing peek on those dangerous breasts of hers, which kept Nico distracted in spite of his will, while the boy went onto a kneeling stance trying to interlock his fingers with hers for a test of stenght.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Nightshade was stronger than the boy, but she preferred to toy with him rather than just whip him off his knees. As she spread her arms drawing him closer into her she gave a moan of effort, "Ohhh," shooting him a very pouty look. And then her chest splashed into his and she was gazing right into his eyes. "I'm stronger than you." she informed him factually, now actually using her strength to hold him fast.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Dulca could see how her sensually taunting strategy was embarassing her foe, as Nico blushed and tried to set himself free.
"Mpf... i don't think so.. nghh...!", he would reply but his efforts were fruitless as she held him, matter of factly, stuck in that teasing hold, proving to her uneased prisoner that she WAS stronger than him.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Dulca gave a couple of short pants as she easily kept her hold over the brunette boy. Her firm breasts compressed into his chests with her eager nipples pressing through the starched shirt into his. She began to bend him back towards the bed thrusting her crotch firmly out towards his excited manhood.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next