by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

"UNGHFF...!" Dulca had much more strenght left than Nico had thought. Her punch would hit him right into his unprotected abs, forcing the boy to let go of his headlock while he huffed out in pain against her glistening breasts which were showing from Dulca's open shirt.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by anegge Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 am

The Asian beauty sniffed confidently as she was released as she had been expecting. She hammered the boy's abs with a couple more uppercuts, her chest shifting as she swung so his face rolled from one breast to the other. She then reached up and gripped Nico by a shock of his hair pulling him from his cushion and shaking her head derisively, "Some man just can't handle a strong woman."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

"N-Ngh....", a soft groan was all Nico could reply after the latest two blows stole his breathing. His arms were dangling by his sides as he was in a temporary state of dazed, sleepy-looking weakness, forced to look into Dulca's eyes due to her grasp on his hair.
"D-Damn...."

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 am

Nightshade wore a combination of a bored and derisive look as she slid on her knees to one side spreading her legs to bring the blonde boy down neck first over her right thigh. Then pointing her left foot at the air she brought it over the back of his neck fastening between her smooth shaven, milky thighs like a vice to rob him of his remaining consciousness. "It's over, you loser. I win." she informed him.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 am

Once his head was secured in a tight vice between Dulca's thighs Nico knew he was in big troubles, especially in his weakened state, and sure thing he was not in conditions to appreciate the gracious movement she had done to trap him in her headscissor finisher.
"G-Gasp.... i-it's not over...", he groaned feeling the pressure of Nightshade's smooth yet lethal thighs around his neck, struggling to escape as he had not resigned to his fate yet. (is he facing her crotch or butt?).

Awareness of his bad predicament urged Nico to struggle for freedom, but prying apart Nightshade's headscissors was not very likely to happen. "N-Nghff...."

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 am; edited 8 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Dulca slowly shifted her hips to roll over to the opposite side and force Nico to roll onto his back. If she could, she would reach down and squeeze his crotch tightly. "Obviously, I'm owning you, you're delusional if you think otherwise." she would inform him.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm

"UNGHH...!!!" Nico groaned audibly against Dulca's inner thighs, forced into a very taunting position watching closely at Dulca's flexing glutes while she laid all over him and squeezed his crotch. That painful grope induced the boy to stop with his attempts at prying apart Nightshade's legs, bringing his hands down to protect his boyhood from another squeeze.
Of course, such instinctive defense of Nico's sex would totally expose him to Nightshade's reverse headscissors, allowing her to squeeze and grind his neck with nothing getting in the way. "S-So tight...", he groaned breathlessly, trying to wriggle his head in seek of easing the suffocating pressure.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 am

The cruel Japanese girl loosened up for only a moment, enough to slip her entire form atop the boy so he was staring directly at her firm backside. Her cheeks and inner thighs clenched as she tightened her scissors down once again, reaching up to restrain Nico's wrists with her hands as she casually rested her chest on his bare abs, her perky nipples poking down into them.

"I know," Nightshade responded, as Nico complained, but then she added, "have a closer look." Making it obvious that she assumed he was complimenting her backside. She pushed up off the boy arching her back as she began to roll her hips. This caused her ass to lightly batter the Italian in the face as she continued to torture him to sleep in her namesake finisher.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 pm

"G-Gasp...unghhhh...!" Trapped into such taunting reverse headscissors Nico could only confirm the truth in Nightshade's words: he could clearly see...and even feel those perfectly sculptured buttcheeks of hers as the girl was evily rolling his face around with her hips.

Not that he was in condition to enjoy this closeness: grinding her prey closer allowed Dulca to squeeze tighter, depriving him of air as she could enjoy his labored breathing bathing her firm butt.

Much to Nico's discomfort, the rolling of her hips was both adding a taunting touch to his predicament, making him feel like she was rocking him form side to side while at the same time wrenching his weakened neck. "Nghff...c-can't...get out...", he had to breath out against Dulcamara's butt, unwilling of being lulled into sleep in such a humiliating way, but he was getting weaker by the second in the lethal cradle of Nightshade's headscissors.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm

"Mmm." moaned the violet haired vixen as she enjoyed the feeling of Nico's weakening struggle beneath her and his breath washing up between her cheeks warmly. "What an idiot you were. Coming in here and challenging me to a fight." she told him as she twisted her view of what had happened to agree with her bizarre fantasy. Between her sweat slick thighs there was no escape for the boy. She might as well have a little more fun with her toy. She slipped one of his wrists atop his pants fumbling with his button and zipper as she tried to undo them while keeping his wrist in her grip.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next