Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kiara's second training session (for Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kiara's second training session (for Dynamo44) - Page 5 Empty Re: Kiara's second training session (for Dynamo44)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 am

"Ok but tell me if it hurts too much ok" Songbird said moving in position to apply the ankle lock to Songbird.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kiara's second training session (for Dynamo44) - Page 5 Empty Re: Kiara's second training session (for Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 am

Songbird felt the pressure as the ankle lock was applied. "OK, that's very good, Kiara. You're doing well." After about 3 minutes, she began to tap out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 am

Kiara let go of Songbird as she tapped out "Are you ok i didn't hurt you did i?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 am

Songbird held up her hand and shook it saying, "No, no, I'm okay. I'm fine, thank you." She rubbed her leg a bit and would stretch it to revive it again. "I say, you're doing really well, Kiara."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 am

Kiara smiled as she was complimented "So what are you going to teach me next?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 pm

"OK, this next one requires your acrobatic skills." Songbird pointed at the ropes behind her. "Say, if you are being whipped to the turnbuckle and your opponent is about to smash into you. Here, you be the opponent and I'll be in the turnbuckle. You start running and I'll show you what I can do."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:01 pm

"Ok" Kiara said as she waited for Songbird to get into position and when she did Kiar abegan to run at her hoping that she wouldn't hurt Songbird if they hit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 pm

As soon as Kiara was closer, Songbird would climb up quickly and kicked herself off of the turnbuckle and over Kiara. Once that was done, she would lightly push her to the turnbuckle. "There, you see?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:49 am

Kiara stumbled into the turnbuckle befoe turning around "Wow that was impressive" Kiara said with a look of awe on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"Thanks!" said Songbird. "Now you try, Kiara. You stay close to the turnbuckle and I'll run at you. Remember what to do before I hit you!" She took a few steps back and waited for Kiara to be set.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next