by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 10 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 am

Yue's face was bright red as Sakura made her taste her own juices that coevered the dildo but whe nthe cowgirl began to move it back down between her legs Yue's mind shattered with humilaition and despair and she said "Please i'd rather suck on it that have it in between my legs" Yue couldn't even believe she just said that but it had been said and all that was left was to see what Sakura would do to her next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 10 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Sakura pushed the dildo further between Yue’️s thighs, giggling wickedly at what Yue had been reduced to asking for.

“Yeah, I bet you’️d love to suck on it, huh?” the cowgirl teased, working the sex toy back into a regular rhythm to again stimulate the smaller girl’️s pussy. “But you’️ll have to cum for me first.” Sakura grinned, thrusting harder and harder to try and make that happen.

“In the meantime, why don’️t you suck on this?” The pink-haired fighter pursed her lips and spat straight into Yue’️s face.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

It wouldn't take long for Yue to let out a moan as she cam hard all over the dildo but what really embarressed Yue was the fact that Sakura just spit in her face and that she could do nothing about it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Sakura cackled maniacally as her victim was forced into moaning orgasm against her will.
“Hahaha! Nice! Now everyone can see what a little whore you are!” she teased cruelly. “Bet you enjoyed that, huh?”

The crowd couldn’️t believe what they were seeing, or just how harsh the pink-clad cowgirl was being. Sakura finally removed the dildo from Yue’️s crotch, only to shove it back up towards her mouth.

“Come on then, suck it up, just like you promised!!” she laughed. “Oh, playing with you is just so much fun!!” Sakura gripped Yue’️s breast and gave it a hard little squeeze as she said this. “I think there’️s still some more shit I want to do to you before we wrap this up…”

Sakura would turn away to fetch her black bag and her microphone, leaving poor Yue to contemplate her fate.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 am

Yue was still moaning as her orgasm began to die down but her mouth was soon plugged yet again as Sakura shoved the cum covered dildo deep into Yue's mouth, deep enough infact that Yue wan't able to even spit it out. Yue now lay in the corner with a dildo in her mouth, a pool of cum beneath her legs, and a worried look on he face as she didn't know what else Sakura had planned for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Sakura reached into her bag and took out a sealed tub, setting it down on the floor in front of Yue. The cowgirl carefully removed the lid, revealing some thick brown slime inside. She looked up at the bound and humiliated Yue, and sniggered. Then she grabbed the microphone, ready to give another address to the crowd.

“See that, ladies and gentlemen? See how eagerly that little slut took to being fucked? By the end she was seriously begging me to carry on. What a dirty little girl!” Sakura declared into the microphone, pacing up and down the ring. She had the entire arena’️s attention and she was loving it.

“So, as my final favour to you all, I’️m gonna make sure justice is served. I’️m gonna show everyone just how FILTHY that girl is!!”

Sakura would then step back up to Yue, pick up the tub of brown goo, and carefully lift it upwards.

“Ready to get slimed?” Sakura chuckled at her victim. Then she would move to slowly pour the slop over Yue’️s head.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 am

Yue just sat in the corner with the dildo in her mouth and began to cry as she had never been so humiliated in her life. However it seemed that Sakura had one more nasty surprise for her and soon Yue was struggling in her bonds as the nasty goop was poured on her leaving Yue in a smelly and disgusting situation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Sakura was laughing cruelly, clearly enjoying the sight of her opponent coated in goo. Having emptied the whole bucket over her hapless victim she stepped back, not wanting to be any nearer the slimy mess than she had to be.

The cowgirl had fully expressed her mean streak tonight, showing everyone her physical dominance over the smaller fighter, sexual humiliation, and now this highly visual sign of her complete control. Poor Yue certainly looked like a loser now, her pretty features masked with slop.

Sakura finally seemed satisfied with her sadistic work, zipping up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She picked up the microphone for a final announcement.

“See folks, look just how pathetic she is. Call yourself a wrestler? You’️re nothing but a dirty little whore. So-called fighters like you shouldn’️t be stepping in the ring with talented girls like me. I’️ve done everyone a favour by showing what a loser you are. Just be glad I was in a good mood tonight!” she smiled.

“Now the rest of the league can see I’️m not messin’️ about, either…” Sakura mused. Waving to the audience, who seemed more shocked by her performance than anything, she moved to leave the ring.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:42 am

As Sakura left the ring, Yue began to cry as she fell over while trying to spit the dildo out of her mouth but she couldn't do it. No one seemed to be coming to help Yue as the goo spread all over her as she struggled in her bonds. Soon however the ref undid the bonds binding Yue and she quickly ran backstage avoiding the eyes of the audience, Yue had never been so humiliated before and she didn't know if she would ever be able to show herself in the ring again.

Sakura wins

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10