Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 am

"Whoah!" Hel gasped as she was lifted up. "Normally I'm the one doing the heavy lifting." Hel returned the kiss until she was tossed to the bed. Quickly scrambling to her knees, Hel would brush the mess of red hair from her face revealing a wild, predatory gleam in her eyes and an equally crazed smile on her face.

Licking her lips tauntingly, Hel merely flicked one shoulder strap of her top down. "Likewise, commander" Hel quipped.

Hel met Addyson's charge head on. Addyson could not secure quite the position she hoped, Hel's legs intertwined with hers too quickly, but Addyson remained firmly on top. Hel let out a quiet huff of pleasure as Addyson kissed her way up to Hel's mouth, but Addyson would find, going for the kiss, that Hel's tongue was just as invasive as her own. Struggling for dominance, Hel would grab Addyson by the shoulders and attempt to roll herself over to take the top position, all while fighting within the kiss for control over Addyson's tongue in a rough, sensual dance.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 am

"You've obviously never been around England's Finest, poppet. We're not want to stand around waiting for someone else to pick up the slack." She mused. Despite her attempts being stifled by Hel, Addyson was actually pleased. She didn't want the feisty actress to roll over and take it. Addyson loved a challenge. She spent her whole life out-fucking women that spent their whole life out-fucking others. If she wanted to remind herself what it was like to make love to a sub, well that was part of the reason she kept Pip around, aside from the spunky red head's impeccable tea making skills.

With the struggle, they ended up more or less on their sides facing each other. Addyson engaged in the sensual tongue battle as she pushed her hips forward to press against Hel's lower half and slide a rough knee between Hel's legs. If anyone had been watching, they might have thought that Addyson was going for a low blow. She wasn't holding back but she wasn't trying to hurt Hel at all, at least not too much. One couldn't expect to gain anything without a little bit of pain now could they? If she could manage that, she would try and rock her hips to pry herself between Hel's legs once more.

Because of the closeness of the two and the fact that they were still mostly clothed, Addyson was beginning to feel the lusty friction between them build. She pulled away from the kiss and brought her hand up to run her fingers through Hel's long ringletted hair. Gently at first and roughly as she got further down, outright tugging on one of Hel's long ringlets. "I'm glad you're on our side now, I'd hate to have to take you down as well, but by all means, no need to keep the pleasantries for my sake. If you want to get a bit chippy it will be more like practice for things to come, except I won't have to worry about getting mugged by cronies afterward." She said with a smile as she went to nip at Hel's neck with her teeth, not a bit, just a nip as she kissed her way back to Hel's lips for another round of deep, intense kissing.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

Hel let out a huff as Addyson brought her knee up to Hel's womanhood, almost striking it. Her eyes opened wide in surprise for a quick second, but soon sparkled as though she were responding to the challenge. Hel was not stunned enough, though, to let Addyson get a better position. She had no intention of letting this Brit outdo her so quickly. Hel would clamp her thighs around Addyson's invasive knee and try to snake the lower half of her leg around Addyson's other leg.

Hel let out a sensual purr as Addyson pulled on her hair and began to nibble on her neck, "Well, if you say so, Queen Bee." With that, Hel slipped her hand under Addyson's skirt, clutching her rear tightly as she returned Addyson's kiss intently. With her other hand, Hel would try to grab one of Addyson's wrists and twist it behind the Brit's back, hoping to restrain her. With this leverage, Hel would try again to roll Addyson to her back, atop her own arm if need be.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:15 am

Addyson's eyebrow raised as she felt Hel's thighs clamp around her own and then suddenly she felt her leg pushed aside. "Impressive." She whispered under a breath as a small break from their kiss managed to surface before their lips sealed once more. The fingers on her ass made Addyson grin in the kiss.

Addyson winced as her arm was then wrenched behind her back. a soft grunt as she felt Hel's hips and arms begin to turn in her favor. With one leg and arm incapacitated, she abandoned hel's legs, spreading out her other leg to trya nd hold her position while her other hand grabbed for Hel's wrist and attemtped to pull Hel's wrist back in a similar fashion. If all went accordingly, Addyson would end up almost sitting on her own leg, leaning diagonally with Hel's body pressed against her own. The valleys between their chests pressing together, forcing each of their breasts to be displaced tot he side as their bodies touched. Addyson was straining in her position but loved it. The kiss would be broken as Hel's face would be closer to Addyson's neck.

"Bloody Hell." Addyosn said in a pant. "If this is how you make love with your clothes on, I can't wait bed you properly." She then turned her head, her eye gleaming at Hel. "I'm not through yet though so you better not let up. This might be better than tea with the Queen." She said with a slight smirk as she would attempt to rock her head to the side and slam it into Hel's to jostle the sexy actress. It was all she could do at the moment. Her legs were being spread to the point they were beginning to burn with the sensation of incoming pain and even thought he positions were awkward for both, Hel had the superior logistical control at the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 am

"Who said we were making love?" Hel returned with a grin. The actress hissed as she felt Addyson pry her arm back. The girls had become a tangled knot of appendages. "Gah! Hey!" Hel yelped as Addyson's headbutt struck true. It did indeed jostle her. If Addyson worked fast, she could free her leg from Hel's entanglement. Hel would regard Addyson with a playful snarl, "Is that how we're going to play?" Releasing her grip on Addyson's hand, Hel would pull her arm back and deliver a quick, sharp punch to Addyson's side. No sense in letting the Brit keep raising the stakes.

Ignoring the pain in her trapped arm, Hel would then try to slam her free arm into Addyson's shoulder, trying to force the Brit's back to the bed and assume the dominant position.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 am

Addyson used the moment to pull her legs free from Hels' grip and pulled her lower half away for the moment while she tried to regroup and come back at the feisty actresses lower half. But before she could do it, she was smashed in the shoulder and wrested onto her back. She grunted and felt the pressure of Hel's body against her own. She licked her lips and looked up at Hel. "Who said we were playing, poppet." She smirked back and lifted up her hand and swung it downwards to smack and clasp Hel's ass with her hand and dig her finger's into the girl's cheek.

Her other hand reached out to to grab a big hand full of Hel's luscious red locks and pull her to the side. Her legs went up and she would try and wrap them around Hel's hips and lock her ankles to try and put crushing pressure on Hel's lower body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am

Hel let out a soft grunt as Addyson clinched her grip on the actress's rear, which became a yelp as her hair was yanked and Hel found herself tossed on her side. Hel grunted, "Are all you English so feisty?"

Addyson's legs spelled trouble, and the Brit's attempt to lock Hel in their grasp caused Hel a bit of alarm. With her hair and ass firmly in Addyson's grasp, Hel had no room to maneuver. Only one obvious play. Usually, Hel did not get quite this rough on the first date, but Addyson seemed to be the sort who liked that sort of thing. Craning her head back as much she could, Hel aimed to slam her forehead against Addyson's in a headbutt.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 am

"I try and do right by my country and countrymen even if they seem fit to be utter stiffs. One can keep her primness and dignity and still have a sharp wit now can't they, poppet?" Addyson teased with a cool smile. Her talk was probably not the best idea but the Brit just couldn't help herself.

As the forehead slammed into hers, she let go of Hel and fell onto her back. "Bloody Hell." She said as she pressed her fingers into her forehead. She looked through her fingers and winked at Hel. "All you Yanks so hard headed?" She then found herself laughing as she lifted her free hand up to try and keep any of Hel's attacks at bay, a token effort at best. "No wait, I shan't be needing an answer for such a question." She mused as she prepared for any followup Hel might conceive.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:26 am

Hel's lips curled in a playful grin, rubbing her own head after that head butt. "I was about to say..." Lifting herself to her knees over Addyson, Hel would aim to drive an elbow into Addyson's gut, hoping to knock some air out of the Brit. If she managed to succeed at that, she would try to straddle Addyson, above and hopefully out of reach of her legs. If she could manage to pin her arms, Hel would add, "Say uncle, dearie... No, say Uncle Sam."

Last edited by 241 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 am

Addyson had a coy smile as she looked up at the actress with a hint of contempt for getting the better of her and a smile, for the same reason. As she lay on her back, she was about to respond, her thin lips opening just as an elbow smashed into her gut. Her eyes widened and her open mouth served only to expel the air from her further as her body bent and she sat up partially only to be forced back onto her back.

"Bloody... fucking hell..." Addyson said as she panted heavy breaths when her wrists were locked above her, Hel's ample chest teasing her own sizable peaks as they swayed to and fro and occasionally dipped on and mushroomed over her own.

Pardon the language." Addyson said neatly as she turned her head. She was ignoring Hel's demand for a surrender. Her heart raced but her breathing slowed. Her brow glistened with sweat and her lips curled into a smile. 'But, I must admit, this is the best sex I've ever had fully clothed. You're a damn sight better than what I'm used to. I'll say whatever you want if you end up going round with me without even taking my knickers off but I won't even say Bob's your Uncle just to a Yank because she's managed to get the top position.

She pushed her head up and pressed into a kiss with Hel, making sure her breasts now pressed into Hel's and that they were able to kiss deeply for a brief few seconds. She then forced herself away and turned her head.

"You better have expert skills with that tongue poppet because it's the only weapon you've got. Make a slip and I'll make sure it's the end of your little reign as top bitch, got it?" She winked at Hel while bucking her hips a bit just to test how well Hel had her pinned down and to remind Hel that she had alot more to concentrate on than just pleasuring Addyson at her leisure.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next