Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 am

Staring down at Addyson, tossed her head back, trying to whip a bit of her sweat-soaked, tangled mass of hair out from between the two of them. "Oh ho, we haven't even gotten out of foreplay yet, sweetheart."

Hel returned Addyson's kiss, huffing as her breasts pressed deeper into the Brit's. When Addyson broke off to taunt, Hel responded, "Tough talk, Queen Bee. Your sexy accent isn't enough to just lecture me off you, though." Hel paused for a bit only to squirm as Addyson bucked. Quickly, Hel would regain control, squeezing tighter on Addyson's wrists as she did so. "Naughty naughty. You just don't give up, do you?" With that, Hel would dive in, seeking to lock lips with Addyson and thrust her tongue into the Brit, seeking to assert control over her in another way.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm

"Smashing." Addyson smiled slyly at Hel at her remark. Addyson had to admit, this girl had some talk that was backed up quite expertly by her hot body and sexy moves. Addyson felt her nipples ache under her uniform as Hel's ample chest pressed against her own. Addyson's tits were firm, packed into her tight uniform, and while Hel's seemed to be as big or slightly smaller, her loose halter top allowed her breasts to mold around Addyson's and to put even more pressure on her already aching chest.

But Addyson only had a short time to think about her tits. Her mouth was preoccupied with the red head's feisty tongue, forcing her concentration elsewhere. She grunted as she pushed her tongue in such a way to try and muscle around the red head's but she was just as quick with the wit when they decided to exchange words instead of saliva for another brief moment.

"Pity, I was hoping diplomatic negotiations would suffice." Addyson said wryly. "Never, Poppet..." She managed quickly as their lusty tongue battle was renewed. In this new contest, Addyson decided to go deeper instead of fight against Hel. She let Hel's tongue push hers around, but she'd push her head upward, trying to force her tongue to the back of Hel's throat. to tickle her.

Meanwhile, she continued to test the waters with her hips, thrusting herself upward to try and buck Hel off of her. But if she couldn't make any ground, she would try and start grinding instead of bucking, hoping to start a spark in Hel's nethers that might force the actress to lower her guard.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 am

Hel remained locked in the kiss with Addyson, giving a soft growl as she tried to fiercely dominate the Brit. It was clear that this was far from Addyson's first rodeo, but Hel was eager to show her how they did things in Hollywood.

Addyson tried to buck Hel off, but Hel would not allow it. Tensing her muscles, pressing her chest in harder, she held the Brit down as best she could. But then the Brit changed tactics. She leaned into the kiss, giving it her all, and grinding against Hel's crotch, sending just a few tingles up Hel's body. Her eyes twinkled with sadistic delight at having tamed the fiery Addyson, at least this much. Her grip would weaken a bit, and she would break off the kiss, panting heavily, a few streams of saliva connecting their mouths, snapping with the faintest bit of movement. "I'm not going anywhere, Queen Bee. Bigger girls than you have tried to topple me," Hel winked at Addyson, "Hail to the queen bitch, bitch!" Leaning down, Hel would give Addyson a series of rough love bites, two on the ear and then working down to her neck.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 am

Addyson didn't feel like she had given ground, rather she felt like a caged beast trying to test the weaknesses on an electrified fence. She'd find it eventually, it was only a matter of time. When the kiss broke, Addyson gasped and inhaled deeply through her nostrils. She smiled and her eyes flickered at Hel's words. That really made the Brit hot under the collar as she craned her neck and let out a soft gasp when her ear was nibbled on.

"Nnnn... Poppet, that certainly makes this endeavor that much more enticing if you're speaking honestly to me." She winked at Hel. "Not that I think you're pulling my leg... though... that could be nice too.." She let out a soft chuckle followed by another small moan. "Too bad you would need those hands of yours and the second you give up your grip, I assure you the situation will be reversed, if I can't help speed the process up before hand."

Addyosn accommodated Hel's oral endeavors as much as she could, hoping to keep Hel's mind focused on that, and the sensual grinding that was now becoming Rhythmic. She would start to roll her shoulders back as well, an attempt to loosen the grip as well as rub their still clothed breasts together. Even with them not having stripped a single piece of clothing, Addyson could hardly believe how hot she was and her nipples were like rocks, even feeling like they poked through her uniform.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 am

Hel chuckled. It was a little early to claim victory, but, as powerful as she could tell the Brit was, she did not think she had it in her to dictate the terms of this little 'negotiation.' "Maybe that's true, Queen Bee." Hel ran her tongue along Addyson's neck, "Delicious..." She purred, "But that's what makes a good contest exciting. Twists, turns, momentum shifts..." She felt Addyson trying to make her escape, but Addyson had practically demanded a chance to show her stuff. Hel was happy to oblige. She was eager to see what the Brit could do. "But the star wins in the end, crumpet." She could feel Addyson's arms beginning to escape her grasp, the moisture between the two giving her grip more and more give. Containing Addyson longer was possible, but they both knew Hel could not keep her that way for long. Hel decided to lean back and press forward, driving her nipples, erect from all the stimulation, into Addyson's chest. The uniform gave her more shield than Hel had accounted for, but she still sought to make a statement before Addyson slipped from her grip.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Addyson bristled in delight when Hel licked her neck. The actress certainly had her ducks in a row when it came to this sort of titillation and Addyson had to admit that she was surprised that Hel was this good. But that thought was quickly discarded by her own ego and she flashed a smile. Of course Addyson could pick out someone who was quite possibly good enough in bed than she herself. Because Addyson was that good.

"You'll find no objection from me, poppet." Addyson said in a husky breath. "Save for that last bit." She let out another smile and a sultry moan. The heat between them and the fact that not nary an article of clothing had been discarded had turned the dressing room, and their cozy little love nest in particular, a small sauna. Even though Addyson wore many layers, her silky bra and undershirt was soaked. Her hefty tits were slick and were primed for Hel's breast attack.

"Ugh!"

Her breasts compressed and her already stimulated nipples rubbed against the damp fabric of her clothes. She smiled. "Wonderful!" She chirped and tried to force her arm out of Hel's grip. If she could manage, she would try and force her fingers into Hel's large curls to force Hel's head off of her and try and turn Hel's body enough for her to slam her thigh upward between Hel's legs. Then she'd slap her foot down to hook her ankle around Hel's, effectively coiling her leg around Hel's and keeping her thigh wedged between Hel's legs. She'd try to wrangle Hel's upper body with a tight grip on Hel's hair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:33 am

Hel's own tits were nearly as slick and sensitive as Addyson's, and her nipples just as erect. Gravity gave Hel the advantage but Hel could certainly feel every layer of fabric between down to Addyson's own chest. She bit her tongue to avoid giving Addyson the pleasure of hearing her gasp in response to her own attack. "Aren't I?" Hel grinned wickedly, just before Addyson made her move. She slid her arm free from Hel's firm grasp. Hel's eyes widened in shock, but she moved fast, acting on instinct. She pressed her now free forearm across Addyson's throat, trying to restrain her, but her long hair was her weakness. Addyson would easily be able to pull her down with that grip and would succeed in entwining her leg around the actress's. Hel did not look the least bit flustered. Her arm was still at Addyson's throat and thus between them. With her free arm, having lost her grip on Addyson's other arm in the tumble, she snaked it under Addyson's skirt and squeezed with all her strength on the Brit's ass. She let out an involuntary hiss of delight as she felt Addyson's thigh against her crotch. She was almost as turned on as the Brit was and was getting quite sensitive. With a wicked gleam in her eyes, she pressed her forehand against Addyson's throat... only to break off and angle it down, squeezing Addyson's tit roughly through her outfit, less roughly than she did Addyson's ass.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:29 am

Addyson felt Hl pressing into her throat with her forearm. It was certainly a cruel and delicious way to keep the Brit's gob from running. Addyson tried as best as she could to smile through the uncomfortable position. Who would ever want to silence her charming voice?

Addyson's hands were free as well but she hadn't made a move before Hel when her ass was grabbed. Her body jerked and her lip curled in response as she tried to fight off a hiss. It would be rude after all. But she exhaled and flashed her eyes up at Hel. "How adventurous, poppet." She said with a smirk. "I assure you it won't pop no matter how hard you dig into it though." She teased.

"Nnghh..." The sneaky fingers that dug into her tit was a different matter though. She was forced to grunt as she felt besieged by Hel's greedy hands. Now her own position seemed less advantageous as the two were on their sides and Addyson turned her shoulder in to try and drape her bicep across Hel's face and push it against the bed and make it more difficult for Hel to do much aside from squeeze at her ass and tits.

The Brit decided to untangle her legs and dig her heel into the bed. If Hel wanted her breasts so badly, she would oblige as she tried to push herself up with her leg enough to separate their chests and force Addyson's heavy pair onto Hel's face, all while causing a bit of friction with the leg that was still jammed between Hel's thighs. She wasn't sure if she was winning their struggle even if it felt like she had had the advantageous position. Why else would she need to reposition herself? Hel was crafty, Addyson had to admit it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:08 am

Addyson was a proper hellcat. Hel fought her for every inch and Addyson fought back just as hard. And through it all she was still gorgeous and unflappable. What a woman.

Hel relished the feeling of controlling the Brit's pert ass. "Oh, are you sure? My grip is a little bit tougher than most." She squeezed even tighter to illustrate the point.

Addyson's arm moved in to control Hel's face, pressing it into the bed. "Aww, and here I thought you liked my eyes." She mumbled, her voice a bit difficult to make out in the bed.

But then Addyson made her move. She advanced, grinding her thigh along Hel's womanhood, eliciting an involuntary purr from the actress. But the purr was quickly stifled by the Brit's breasts pressing into her face. Even through the Brit's outfit, she could feel their warmth in her face. She murmured in sudden concern for her position. This was not so good. She pressed her face further into Addyson's chest, holding her breath, as she reached up with her spare hand, grasping for Addyson's shoulder, trying to muster the strength to rock Addyson back onto her back again.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 am

Addyson was pleased with herself when she pressed her hefty chest down against Hel's face. The weight of her body as well as the position of her weighty bosom would serve well to tire out the feisty actress in this steamy war of attrition. "Your eyes are deliciously charming, poppet." She said. "I'll be sure to gaze longingly into them when I'm waking you up from an exquisitely pleasant nap."

While she was speaking, she felt Hel's hard squeeze and grunted again, trying to keep her composure while the actress teased. And when her shoulder was grabbed, she threw her head back and lifted up the leg that was between Hel's thighs and put her foot down between Hel's legs and tried to push the actresses' thighs apart. She wasn't going to let Hel put her on her back but she wasn't going to be able to smother Hel anymore either, with her big, firm breasts resting comfortably on Hell's head, she pulled her own free hand down and tried to unzip the girl's tight jeans. Surprisingly enough not to start undressing the woman but to curl her fingers around Hel's zipper and hold onto it, tugging it to stabilizing herself while using her awkwardly twisted leg to brace herself and spread Hel's legs more.

She was barely even thinking about hoe her fingers might be able to tantalize Hel further. But it wouldn't be completely out of her mind either.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3