Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... Empty So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 am

Riana 'Hel' Helstrom had returned to the AFW with relatively little pomp and circumstance. The conquering hero returns to a fanfare. Hel had done precious little conquering during her tour in Friction before. Fortunately, the relatively restful stint had given her just the right mix of ideas and inspiration to create her latest movie, Three Hours Too Late. That was all the conquest she really needed: to prove to herself and to everyone watching that she could still make a great movie and kick ass, at least in the movies.

Still, the AFW was fun, all things considered. It was a very special sort of debauchery that even Hollywood could not quite match. And so, Hel was here, in her Friction dressing room. Hel had just finished a shower, a perfect ending to a long day at the gym. Tossing on a black halter top and a pair of tight fitting jeans, Hel remained barefoot in the room as she plopped down on a folding director's chair in front of the mirror. With a heavy sigh, she began to brush through her considerable mass of red hair. She was in no hurry, had no place to be. It was nice to finally get some free time. Maybe tonight could be a movie night.

Hel's reverie was interrupted by a knocking at her door. She did not turn around; the mirror gave her a full view of it. "Come on in," she called out lazily. Fans would not have made it in this part of the Friction building. Someone who should be here wanted to see Hel specifically. Curious...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 am

Addyson had stepped down the hallways with an authority and grace that made those who she passed by stop and look. Her arms hung rigidly at her side as she scanned for a particular dressing room.

"But, mum!" The squirrelly little red head that followed Addyson around named Pip said as she hurriedly jogged along Addyson's side like a tiny puppy at the heels of her master. "Why 'er? She's just an actress, she don't know a thing 'bout this sort of work. 'ave you gone off your rocker? Sides, you watched that movie. Pee yew, it certainly was ripe. Give me MacBeth any day, r-right m-mum?" She said looking up at Addyson with wide eyes.

Addyson barely afforded her a glance for a long silent moment. "You're certainly in rare form on this evening Pip. Your tongue wags quite boldly. Ms. Helstrom is the perfect candidate." Addyson then stopped and spun to face Pip with a hard look, causing the red head to gasp and back up against the wall with wide eyes. "You'd do well to pull your tongue out from my arse, Pip. Your eyes were as wide as a pups when we were watching it. I've never seen you sit through A Comedy of Errors without nodding a bit and frankly that film wasn't complete rubbish. It was certainly very telling."

"Y-y-yes, mum! Right away mum! You've got me! It's just... Why do they have to speak like an old gaffer who's still fit to be tied to an age past? If they fancied up the dialog to something a bit more modern..." Pip blushed. "C-could you get her autograph for me at least then, mum?" Pip said with her eyes widened. "T-truthfully, I thought she was bloody terrific."

Addyson smirked and leaned in closed to Pip, sliding a finger along the girl's chin. She looked into Pip's eyes for a long moment before speaking. "Not a chance." She then gave Pip a small kiss on the lips before dismissing her. "I shan't be requiring your services anymore for the day. Go rest, bright and early to start the day or some such." She said as she waved her off dismissively. She then lifted her hand up to knock on the door when she paused. "If you want that autograph so bad, you'll simply have to find the stones and do it yourself. You're my assistant or have you forgotten?"

"Y-yes mum!" Pip said as she darted off.

Addyson let out a sigh and shook her head. She then lifted up her hand and knocked ont he door.

"Come on in,"

The response was given and Addyson acted accordingly. She was still dressed in her uniform as she pushed the door aside and strode in with purpose. "Ms. Helstrom? Ms. Riana Helstrom, I presume?" She said as she closed the door behind her. "I hope that I am not interrupting you but I have something that I would like to discuss with you and this was the only convenient time that seemed to fit both our schedules. She stepped towards Hel and offered a hand. "Commander Addyson Bridegmoore Queensbury, British Intelligence, charmed." She said and then smiled a bit. "Don't worry, I assure you you're on the right side of the law so there's no need to be worried. Though." She began. "It is my current assignment that brings me to you. "I would ask if you're bold enough to receive me but even if you're one tenth of the woman you portray in your features then I believe you will at least be privy to my query." She then looked on at Hel with confident expectance.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room... Empty Re: So a secret agent and a movie star enter a dressing room...

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 am

Hel finished tying her hair into a quick ponytail before standing up and turning to face Addyson. "Well, this is a surprise... Yes, Riana Helstrom, in the flesh. Call me Hel." Hel shook Addyson's hand confidently. "The pleasure's all mine, Commander." She had little idea who this woman was, but she had a certain air about her. "The side of the law I'm on shouldn't matter. I've seen enough warrants to know that I'd only get one from an American." Hel smiled, "But, you've got an assignment that sends you to a woman like myself? Well..." Hel chuckled, a heavy, imposing chuckle, "That just sounds like a good plot hook if you ask me."

Hel stepped around Addyson, fetching a stool from the corner of the room. "The best seat I got for you." She set it down next to Addyson and returned to stand near her own folding chair. Facing Addyson with a proud smile, Hel continued, "Commander, I do my own stunts. I do my own fights, and they are not staged. The blood and bruises are real." Hel's eyes wavered a bit. She shrugged, "A couple of exceptions, but I think I meet the 10% qualification, if fake, flamboyant drug kingpins count." Hel sat down in her chair, stroking her chin, she eyed Addyson with her characteristic feral gleam, "I'm interested. At least enough to hear your pitch. What can I do ya for?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 am

Addyson nodded at the woman. Clearly she liked the temperament Hel had presented for her and the aura which she gave off. The actresses words and composure. All were quite telling and Addyson was pleased that her sense of judgment seemed as impeccable as ever. "Quite." Addyson said in her accent. "And please, if you're willing to dispense with the formalities than I am as well. Addyson will do..." Addyson bit her lower lip and turned her head slightly. Ever the professional, such a nickname was hard for her to say. "Ms. Hel." She finally decided on a compromise.

"Shall I cut to the point straight away?" She said not expecting an answer as she continued on. "It's my business to know who is coming and going within these halls. It seems you have just recently joined and when I went to peruse your dossier I found that you had in fact already completed a tour of duty. Suffice it to say, I was a tad surprised and intrigued to see that you were not only a two time member but also a rather famous actress. Upon further investigation, I realized that you just might have what it takes to provide me with some assistance in my endeavors."

Addyson had taken the seat when Hel offered and had sat upon it, crossing her legs in a dignified manner as she revealed her affairs to Hel. "The owners and operators of this little outfit are quite the mischief makers. Without going into the realm of classified information, I can say that the pesky lot have been making themselves a nuisance to the crown for some time. Their ventures recently, however, have come to a head and all the Queen's men can no longer afford to have them running around and doing as they please. "

Addyson looked Hel over discreetly before clearing her throat and continuing on. "Were it a simple matter of lawbreaking then my skills would not be needed and these miscreants would already be locked up. No, Ms. Hel, some villains can create all sorts of havoc without ever committing a crime. IF we can get them on some kind of charge, after the fact, so be it but it is my job to handle these situations. They are the real life villains who mirror the rather bombastic antagonists in your serials. In so many words, I do what you do on the screen in real life." Addyson turned her head slightly, glancing away from Hel for the moment. "Of course, with quite a bit less fancifulness and almost no, ahem, kung-foo."

That was a little embarrassing for the Brit to say but she felt it was necessary to make a point of it. "The game I play is much more akin to chess, Ms. Hel. A game of skill wagered with the mind. Not to make light of you but frankly, I am a king with no pawns and you, Ms. Hel, are quite a suitable one. I hope my frankness does not deter your opinion of me but I do not revel in beating around the bush. One must be direct in all they do."

Addyson then paused. "I have begun piecing together a small group that will serve as a command center with which to perform operations. Fine girls who are involved with the business, who can be counted on to persevere in tough times that may be coming. People who may have a more personal reason to ally with me but, nonetheless, share the same sort of ends for those I am after."

Addyson then lifted her finger to her chin and thoughtfully looked over at Hel. "Ms. Hel, I do not believe you have any interest in the politics of this business. As long as you achieve your ends it probably matters little who signs your checks. I understand this. In fact, I believe it is because you have no stake int hings that you may be perfect. I need your charisma, Ms. Hel. I need a face to put to the cause so to speak. You have every tool capable of captivating the hearts and minds of those who gaze upon your form and hear your voice. If you were to aid me with that alone, it would be most appreciative. If you need time to think, then so be it. There is time yet. However..."

Addyson looked over at Hel and smiled. "At the very least, this will give quite a bit more material for another blockbuster and I believe that the thrill of being the heroine may be just as enticing as portraying her. Now, my long winded blathering aside, what say you?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow curiously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:03 am

Hel folded her arms and crossed her legs as she listened to Addyson's briefing intently. She closed her eyes about halfway through it, but made no indication that her attention was diverted. When Addyson finished, she opened them again. She regarded Addyson cautiously for a few seconds before smiling. Rubbing her chin, she leaned in to stare at the Brit. "Well, well, well. Out of nowhere, a mysterious, beautiful British secret agent type shows up to recruit little old me for an extralegal clandestine mission to take down a couple of rich bastards who no doubt have an army of badass women at their beck and call." With a chuckle, Hel leaned back, putting her hands behind her head and stretching, "And here I thought I liked the dramatic. Amazing."

With a jolt, Hel hopped to her feet. "Your pitch is expertly produced, though you're going to have to give me a bit more than that. The audience is gonna pick you out as the traitor right off the bat if you're THIS cagey." Hel glanced upward in thought, "Wait, maybe not. Can't think of too many traitors QUITE as hot as you since the 80s." Shrugging, Hel continued, "Well, Addy, at least give me some evidence of villainy by Boss Sellers and whoever else you're talking about," she let out a heavy laugh, "I'll accept the blood-stained bandana of my mentor, the torn half of a photo of my one true love, or, if you have nothing else, the bottled tears of that poor little adorable athlete girl who got crippled for life by the big bad's order."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 am

Addyson gazed upon Hel as she spoke and desired proof of her claims. "How charming." She said as the faintest smile curled at the edge of her lips. She then turned her head and looked thoughtful for a moment. "But your request is certainly not unreasonable. If I were in your knickers I'd certainly ask the same. Unfortunately I do not posses any such items as you desire. I do, however, have quite a few portfolios describing how certain investment firms made a speculative run on the Nikkei causing it to drop several percentage points in a single day which in turned caused a ripple effect that had the global financial community in a state of dread for almost a week. Or, if such exciting white collar mischief doesn't turn your fancy then there are the off shore accounts, the dodgy, at best, tax returns and a whole slew of other similar grievances that are so tedious to read, you'll pray to the deity of your choosing to strike you down so that you don't have to suffer through another sentence of legalese. Believe me, I know how dreadful it was. I was the poor sucker who had to read it all out of necessity."

Addyson stood up and lifted her leg up and placed it against the top of the stool she was previously sitting on, giving Hel quite a nice shot if she chose to take it. She rested her arm on her knee and leaned in. "Unfortunately, I left my assistant for the evening, so I suppose I'll have to come up with something a bit less monotonous to sell you on the cause." Addyson flashed Hel a quick smile. "I hope you don't mind." She gazed into Hel's eyes for a brief moment before lifting her hand up and clearing her throat. "If you want proof, then look around you. Look at this place. It swallows women up. It destroys them or ruins them even more than they have been. Merely looking at how Ms. Sellers treats her employees as a commodity should be quite a big enough tell for you. I'm no fool, Hel. Suspiciously enough, that girl in your latest movie, Lechsinska, bears a striking resemblance to a Doctor Chesna Matuschanskavasy. A very flattering rendition, unfortunately." Addyson said with a slight frown. "She must have personally wanked off the Maker to have actually managed to become a doctor." She added. "If not for the fact that she is almost always strung out, she might just be as deadly as Lechsinska. And while I understand that this league has done nothing to the woman that life hadn't already done to her, her employer, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, has a habit of hiring people of her ilk. Somehow the woman has even gotten an actual former Soviet, current mercenary Hitwoman on her payroll and Lukretia isn't even in charge, she's merely under the employ of Cassandra Sellers.

Addyson considered Hel once more. "Again, I could provide you with stacks of information to slake your curiosity but..." Addyson stood up, arching her back so that her chest protruded out, her hand sliding up her stocking covered knee and across her dress, to rest at the base of her thigh causing her skirt to inch up ever so slightly. "Clearly the most desirable choice is already in front of you." (BWAHNAHNUHNAH!)

Last edited by 445 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 am

Hel carelessly twirled a lock of her hair around her finger as Addyson spoke. She gave the Brit's display of her netherregions a cursory but approving glance. "If you scratch every rich bastard, you'll probably find a binder full of white collar nonsense. It's dull for a reason."

She gave Addyson a smile that belied a hint of nervousness, "Oh, ho, was I that obvious? I was more impressed I could find an actress that played her that well." Hel whistled, "Those were some fun scenes..." She arched an eyebrow, "W-w-wait, you said she is always strung out? Aw hell," Hel snapped her fingers, "I could've hired the doctor herself. She would've fit in perfectly in Hollywood."

To Addyson's final display, Hel let out an approving purr, her lips parting just a bit as she beheld the Brit's not quite subtle language. "Still, anyone who hires an ex-Soviet has GOT to be the bad guy. So... what the hell. I'm in." She continued with a grin, "Speaking of which, are you trying to seduce me, Commander? I suppose this might spice up our Act 1, but we still need a better hook..." Hel stood up, stepping close to Addyson, "The details can wait..." Hel would stroke Addyson's chin softly, one last read on her signals before she would pounce.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:09 am

Addyson let her lips purse into a thin smile at Hel's words. "Unfortunately not every part of my duties are as glamorous as hunting down starlets to form quasi-clandestine hostile takeovers." The softest chuckle escaped her lips as she felt Hel's finger touch her chin. She lifted it up and glanced at the beautiful actress. "Not obvious, poppet." She said using her favorite term of endearment or scorn, depending on who it was given to. "But I'm in the business of putting two and two together." She then brought her hand up and wrapped her fingers around the fingers that cupped her chin. "And making sure it still adds up properly." She added.

Addyson then roughly pulled away Hel's hand and yanked it forward so that the woman spilled into Addyson's waiting arms, she hoped to hook an arm around Hel's backside and press her body against Addyson,s so they would be close and so their breasts pressed together. "As you can see I like to get straight to the point on things." She said looking down into Hel's eyes. She then turned her head and let out a hot sigh.

"Seduction?" She said. "I think not." She let the silence hang int he air for the moment, holding Hel close to her. She then looked back at the woman and gazed into her eyes. "But there are certainly ways of proving whether or not you are up to the challenge. I aim to find out personally." She said before leaning in and kissing Hel deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 am

Hel stifled a snicker as she was called 'poppet.' Addyson was just pitch perfect. She allowed herself to be pulled into Addyson's embrace, "That you do, darling, that you do." Hel purred, pressing herself against Addyson. She returned Addyson's embrace, holding her around the small of her back with one hand and clutching her shoulder with the other.

Hel met Addyson's kiss eagerly. In passion, Hel would try to step Addyson back toward the door, throwing her against it gently. Reaching around, she would lock the door handle. Breaking the kiss, Hel would wipe a bit of the saliva from her lips and grin wildly at Addyson, "It looks like you and I are of like mind, then." Reaching up, Hel would take Addyson's hat off her head and give it a toss, hooking it on the room's coat rack. She gave Addyson a smirk, "Shall we?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:11 am

Addyson gave the kiss with as much passion as would be expected from someone of her personality. Her tongue commanded as much respect as her words previous and she clutched Hel tightly, smirking only when she felt herself shoved against the door. The jostle caused her to smirk briefly in the kiss as her bountiful ringletted hair cushioned any of the force of her hitting the door. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. She liked that Hel was at least willing to give as good as eh got. Right there, Addyson knew she had made the right choice. "Marvelous." She muttered as the trail of saliva broke between them and she flashed a coy smile to Hel.

Addyson wasted no more breath with words once Hel gave the signal. She scooped the actress off her feet and carried her bridal style towards the big beds they had set up int he dressing rooms in case one of the girls needed to crash for the night. But mostly in case steamy impromptu sex happened. She pressed the kiss once more, hugging Hel close until she practically tossed her onto the bed. She gave the actress a smirk before pulling her hands up to undo a single button of her uniform. She pulled off the tie and slung it at Hel and then rolled up each of her cuffs until they came about halfway up her arm. She then looked down at Hel.

"The rest you'll just have to manage for yourself, if you can, poppet." She said and dove at the woman regardless of what she had chosen to remove or not remove. She would grab for Hel's waist to ride her hands up the girls' sides and try and force her hips between Hel's legs to get a good advantageous position. If she managed that much, she'd begin to kiss her way from Hel's neck up to her lips to force her tongue into Hel's mouth deeply once again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next