Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hu hu~ I can feel your body giving into me. Why don't you just go along with it hmm? What is it that you're afraid of?" Sena would say before she would wrap her legs around his waist, clinging to him tightly. "Now then, it's easy, all you have to do is surrender to me. I know you know how good my breasts feel in your hands. Like I said, go ahead and squeeze at them, get a real good feel."

Sena would then lean in as close as she could, plant her mouth on his neck again before biting deep into his neck, sucking hard in an almost vampiric manner as she kept her body hugged tightly to his, keeping his hands under her breasts in the meantime just waiting to see if he'll do as she says.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:13 pm

His entire body shuts down at first...then comes back to life as he starts writhing and grinding pleasure against her. He cries out moaning as he exposes more of his neck to her as well as the other side. His hand slips from from under her breast and instead runs his nails down her spine grabbing her ass as he grinds against her trying to stop himself. His other hand remains trapped under her breast as he begins to massage and play with her soft mound, running his palm over and across her nipple.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Sena lifts her head up and stares down at Drake as it seems as if he shuts down for a bit. She tilts her head, but her face curls into a grin when he begins to grind against her, hearing his moan as he brings his hand down to her ass. A wave of pleasure shoots up her, not just from the feeling she was giving him, but from the sensation of knowing that she turned someone who seemed to be an unbreakable opponent, surprisingly tougher than her first. "Aahn..th-there you go." She lets out through a moan as she feels him also begin to play with her breast, his palm running over and across her nipple.

"Ah-I..I wanna hear you say it...Tell me how much you like it...beg me to give you pleasure..L-let me hear..your..surrender.." Sena says as she lets out another moan, refusing to give the pleasure back to him again until she hears his words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

The situation desperate as shes almost got him broken. He was already grinding and pleasuring her and he knew he was doomed. He had to think fast if he wanted to win. Using his strength he lifted her up with him.

He would stand and hook his arms underneath her legs holding her in the air as he used his strength to lift her up and down, grinding her crotch against his over and over again. He would lean in and sink his teeth into her neck sucking deeply as his tongue lapped over her neck keeping up a rhythm with his grinding of biting sucking and licking.

If he was doomed he figured he would at least go out with a bang and try to use her own tactics against her. It was here he would come up with his first hentai finisher "Dark Feeding." He would thrust and grind against her sex non stop as he lifted her body in the air doing the same. He tried desperately to overwhelm her and break her before she broke him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Sena lie there, awaiting for Drake's response, however she heard absolutely nothing from him and instead got him to start fighting back. "Ah??" Sena lets out as he wraps his arms around her legs, lifting her up as he stood. Her face turned red as he kept her up, grinding against her. "Aagh..k-keep it up." Sena however was just enjoying it more than ever. She was in a craze that she was able to turn the boy so extremely that he was taking the initiative, trying to get back at her in a sexual manner.

Feeling him bite at her neck, licking and sucking just as she was doing before, she wraps her arms around him, holding him tightly to her. "You're..something else..You make no sense..But I like it." Sena whispers at Drake as she grabs at his hair, trying to pull his head away, using his grinding to her advantage. "S-say it Drake....You know I won't..I'll enjoy this for as long..as you throw it out...Say what I asked." Sena would let out as she would attempt to go back to biting at his neck, returning the treatment he was giving her, grinding her hips as well with the rhythm he was giving her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

He couldn't fight it anymore. Once shit bit into his neck it was over for him. He felt himself fall to his knees and then onto his back as she had him right back where she wanted him only with him turned on. He realized everything he did, everything he tried only sucked him deeper and deeper under her spell. His spirit fully broken he finally confesses, "I surrender.... I'm yours..." He blushes shyly and slightly humiliated to make sure a submissive statement but he knew now it was over and she had won.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 pm

As Drake falls to his knees and back onto his back, Sena's expression curls into the biggest grin she's had the whole match as she hears his surrender to her. "And that's all. That's all you had to do. Wasn't all that hard now was it?" Sena says as she caresses his check with her fingers. She'd won yet another confrontation using mostly the same methods as she did in the last one. Feeling an ultimate pleasure run through her body, she thinks of her one reward that she was itching for the whole match, a chance to do the same to the boy's friend, the one who had brought her in to challenge him in the first place.

"Now..Just relax hm?" Sena would say before she would get up off Drake before walking around, sitting on her legs just above his head. She would pull up his head onto her lap, resting it there before leaning forwards, smothering him with her large bare breast. "You did well, time to take some rest hun." Sena would say as she would begin slowly running her hands up and down his body.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 pm

He would be pulled up into her lap sedated as his surrender was quickly met with her smother. "Mmmph! mph mmpph mphh!...." As he struggled for air under her breasts she could see he still had some life left in him. His body squirmed and shivered as her hands ran over his body toying with her captive prize. He expected her to just leave him alone shocked about her still toying with him. If he could speak he would make a wise crack about the dating suggestion before to distract her but nothing was working. He felt himself getting weaker and weaker by the second but not done. Unfortunately the feel of her soft supple breasts in his face caused his bulge to reappear.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

"Ooh still have some fight left in you huh? Struggle all you want, but it's clear to me that even you are enjoying this." Sena would say with a small laugh as she saw the bulge in Drake's pants. She would run her hands down his body before they reached his crotch, where she would softly caress and rub at his erect member through his pants. "This is a reward for giving into me, admitting your love for my body. I'll give you a bit of the pleasure that you know you were seeking the entire match."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:08 pm

He writhed in pleasure as she toyed with him surrendering himself further he began to kiss into her cleavage. His hands caressing her body shocked that she has been able to make him like this. His polite and shy nature quickly corrupted and seduced by her. He wanted more, he was begging for it, but not just cause of the lust or her physical body. He started to grow feelings for her she didn't seduce his body, she was also claiming his heart. He couldn't believe her control over him or her warm soothing aura the whole match as she tamed him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next