Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 7:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 6:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 6:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 am

Sena grinned at the reaction she got from Drake from her little maneuver. Still pressing her hand against the boy's crotch, massaging it a bit, she brings herself to her feet and stares up at Drake's eyes. "Feels good doesn't it? Why don't you explore a little more?" Sena would say before trying to pull Drakes arm back and place it on her bottom. She would then let go before reaching forwards to try and grab Drake by the hair, trying to pull him forward and downwards where she would press her lips against his for only a few seconds before pulling away.

"More where that came from if you want?" Sena says, giving him a wink as she kept her hand in place on his crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 am

"Mmmph!" He blushed caught off guard as she kissed him feeling electricity crackle through his body. He was caught off guard as she pulled his hand in further trapping it between her legs placing it on her ass, but he knew better than to let her win. He wasn't like more guys and had control over himself, as she looked into his eyes he simply closed them. As he did he would clear his mind and meditate focusing on his empty thoughts as she could feel his bulge going away in her hand to he probable disappointment as he kept focused telling himself she has no feelings for him so he shouldn't be giving in.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:59 am

Sena stares up at him as he closes his eyes. She tilts her head a bit, wondering what he was doing before she would slip her arms over his shoulders, noticing his arousal seemingly going away. She would press her breasts against his body again, bringing her face up close to his as she would look at his closed eyes. "Heey come on, you don't even say anything to me in response? After I gave you that pleasure for nothing in return? How could you be so heartless to someone like me? It really does hurt when you ignore me like this you know? All I want is a little something from you, it wouldn't hurt would it? We could have all the fun we want if you just say so." Sena would say as she continues to hug herself closer to him.

"Don't be like this, please?" She would say, taking a different approach on getting him to bend to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Drake would feel bad as she pulled at his heart strings he would ignore her breasts even though he enjoyed them, he was more concerned about her. He would open his eyes and look back at hers as he spoke, "I'm sorry you are really beautiful, smart, charming, and a hell of a wrestler... but you know if I just gave in it wouldn't be any fun..." He would smile brushing a hair from her face as he tried to comfort her, actually concerned with her and not her body. Still he believed she had no feelings for him especially since they just met so he couldn't just give into her as he tried to undo her arms and get back into the match at hand.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

"Tch..." Sena lets out as she hears his words. His compliments caused her to blush a bit, but again she couldn't let that sort of thing get in the way of what she wanted to do. "F-fine, I'll just show you just how right you are about all that." Sena says as she takes a step away from him when he takes her arms off him. She would quickly swing her arms around, making sure he can't keep his grasp on him before trying to send a knee for his gut.

She would do this in an attempt to get him to bend over. If she can do this without interruption, she would slowly slip her leg around the back of his neck so she was just barely sitting on it. From there she would try to bring her other leg up, attempting to bring him to the ground with her inner thigh landing on the back of his head as she does.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 pm

He eyes widen in shock as his kindness is met with pain watching her swing her knee into his gut as he stumbled forward trapped up in her legs. He was dragged to the ground right where she wanted him as he felt dazed and off guard. He slipped up and let her get into his head and he needed to get back to being cold fast. He would try to meditate and focus while he still had a chance.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Sena's grin returns as she was able to take Drake down with her quick move. She reaches down to her head and turns it towards her, slipping it between her legs before the attempt to squeeze him tight in a side headscissors, trying to pull his head in close towards her crotch. She would let out a seductive laugh as she turned her upperbody so she could catch a good glimpse of Drake's face.

"How's that feel? Not quite as good as what I was doing before does it?" Sena says with her grin still present on her face. "Tell you what, the match just started, so I'll let you go if you plant a kiss on my ass, I'm sure you can reach it from there. Feel happy that I'm still letting you do this after refusing me like you did."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 pm

His energy came back as she inflicted pain on him, he didn't like pain but from years of fighting his body knew that pain meant adrenaline to fight back. Her taunts angered him as he watched her shake her ass tauntingly with his head trapped between her thighs. "It will be a cold day in hell before I surrender myself to anyone and kiss their ass...." With the strength he refused to use on her before he puts his hands on her legs and attempts to separate them if he succeeded he would flip her onto her stomach and lay on top of her back wrapping an arm around her neck as he would lift her shirt to expose her belly.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm

"Weell that's a bit much don't you think?" Sena says in response as she keeps her eyes glued on his expression. She looks at him with an interested expression as he slips her hands onto her legs, prying them apart. His strength was admittedly quite impressive as he was able to get out of her headscissors successfully. She didn't really pay much mind to it as she was a bit interested in seeing exactly what he could do.

Finding herself suddenly on her stomach, she let out a groan as Drake got on top of her, wrapping his arm around her neck. As he lifts up her shirt, exposing her belly, she lets out a small laugh in the middle of her groans trying to get out of the position. "Y-you know..If you wanted my shirt off so badly..all you had..to do was ask." Sena would say as she would reach down and rip the side of her shirt from the buttons, completely exposing her front, bare breasts and all. After doing this, she would reach up for his arm, resting her hands on it to see what he would do. "Y-your move..My breasts are out by the way." Sena says bluntly with a teasing voice as she stops her struggles in the hold he had her in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 pm

His plan worked, she fell for it. Immediately he would roll her up to where she was laying on top of him as he locked his legs around the inside of her legs to keep her from wiggling around. From there he held her neck with one arm and tickled her ribs with out mercy using the other hand. He wouldn't stop moving up her ribs stomach and arm pits trying to make her laugh so much she couldn't breathe. He led her to believe she got him, but if it was evident now his incorruptible nature shined through, this wasn't over by a long shot.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Drake Ishikawa (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next