by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Opposer's Grace - Page 4 Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Heather kept her eyes on Cecilia's her grin not fading one bit as she revealed her plans for taking the girl up on her offer. As she heard Clyde's reaction, she looked over at him just as he began to shake at her frantically, yelling at her as he did. She clicked her tongue at his reaction, not liking it at all as her grin would turn to one of a bit of an aggravated expression. She was about to yell back at Clyde before she heard Cecilia begin to respond to her deal.

Listening intently, Heather's expression would slowly turn to one of frustration and anger at the girl's words. It definitely wasn't the response she was expecting. In her mind, she was imagining an overly offended Cecilia shouting out at her and taking on her challenge instantly, but what she got instead was a calm collected Cecilia, throwing her insults right back at her. Her fists shook as she would then try to push Clyde's hands off her before she would completely face the girl again.

"Y-you think I'm afraid of you!? I could take you any time anywhere and you know it! I figured I would have Clyde fight Fredrik to help him let off some steam and save you from an ass kicking, but it looks like you're just begging for one. Hell, if you want one so badly, forget about that match, Me and you you little bitch!" Heather would say, rolling up the sleeves on her dress as she would glare at Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

While Clyde wasn't exactly as angry as Heather, he was still quite upset that she was willing to bet herself on Clyde's win or loss, he didn't want that kind of pressure to be placed on him, he didn't want to face the possibility of having to deal with losing Heather if lost to Fredrick, even if it was for just 2 days. Just the sheer thought of all those things turned his once happy demeanor into a mix of fear and frustration, wondering how Heather could just carelessly go through with her little plan without thinking about how it affected Clyde. Which was easy to see, considering the fact he had gone into a panic and began shaking her.

However, as the two women began to trade more words between eachother, it became apparent that the previous plans may of changed a little bit, considering the way that Cecilia was talking to Heather, and the way that Heather responded, just as she pushed Clyde's hands away from her, causing him to stagger a bit on his wobbly legs now that he didn't have anything supporting him. He did however catch himself again on the doorway just before he almost fell.

Looking back at the two, Clyde couldn't help but frown. He didn't want this, he actually wanted a peaceful night for once in his life, but wasn't going to have it by the look of things. He wanted things to slide smoothly between Cecilia and Heather and that didn't happen because Heather had to apparently get even with everyone and lay down some crazy nerve racking stakes before Cecilia got her pissed to the point where she wanted to fight her now.

Clyde was tired, had a headache and no longer cared what the two did if he wasn't involved. Prompting Clyde to pick up his title on the floor and just slowly walk his way past Heather into the apartment and hopefully just go to sleep. Leaving the pair to their own argument.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Cecilia did owe Clyde a bit now, as his interruption and shouting at Heather had given her the time she needed to calm down a tiny bit and try to see things in a rational manner, she smirked a bit as she managed to get Heather mad, and even chuckled a bit as she seemed to have turned the situation, this was really not how things were supposed to go, but even after Cecilia thought that she had made things better between them, the turned back to bad, Heathers insult and crazy plans were not something that Cecilia appreciated.

Cecilia couldn't believe that she had actually wanted to apologize to Heather before, and that she actually had, she had really had enough, and she couldn't hold herself back anymore, "If she wants a fight..I'll give her a fight" Cecilia thought to herself as she was actually a bit relieved that she didn't have to place her fate in the hands of Fredrik and could fight for herself, she had however kind of agreed to her whole plan, but it didn't seem like it mattered anymore.

Cecilia had her attention focused on Heather and she didn't even notice as Clyde walked away, She glared daggers at Heather as she called her a bitch, "You know what! fuck this and fuck you...your a Crazy ass bitch and I would relish in the opportunity to kick your ass..." Cecilia would crack her knuckles and ready herself for a fight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Heather would keep her glare directed deeply at Cecilia as she heard her words. The girl had hit a nerve in her and she wasn't going to take it from her. As she shoved Clyde's hands away, she didn't notice that she'd mistakenly caused him to lose his balance a bit. If she was of a straight mind, she would be catching and supporting him, but her attention was glued at Cecilia. Hearing her cursing and yelling back at her, Heather shook her head, clenching her fists tightly as she took a step closer to Cecilia.

"You better watch your mouth in my fucking apartment. You think you can come in here and act all tough like this? I swear, you're just ASKING for me to kick your ass all over the apartment, all over the arena, all over fucking Japan if I have to. I'll give you some time to think about it though. Normal match isn't good enough. Come up with something grand, and we'll do it in a few days. Me and you in the ring. What do you say?" Heather would say to Cecilia as she stared at her, unfortunately not noticing Clyde walking away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Cecilia glared at Heather with a great fury in her eyes, Heather had made everything she had tried to do this night completely unnecessary with just a few words, she gritted her teeth as she listened to Heathers new offer, she took a moment to think, realizing that she could ask for any type of brutal match, she took a step forward, as she kept glaring at Heather.

"Fine, you and me in the ring....I'll make sure that you will regret it, when your lying on the ground begging for mercy...Let's make sure everyone can see you lose" Cecilia said before she as she continued glaring at her before she took a few steps back and began walking away " In a few days you will realize that I am better than you in every way, just like when Clyde fell for me within the time of just one match" Cecilia said as she walked away, making her way out of the apartment complex and towards her car, getting in and driving off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 pm

"Tch, trust me, it won't be me losing. I'll make sure you're out on the mat, humiliated in front of the thousands of people that are watching in the arena. You'll be the one to regret this encounter that we had!" Heather would say in response as she heard Cecilia's words. The girl seemingly was knowing just how to prick at Heather mentally, and she just kept going on, however it was her next words that had her fuming the most when she mentioned her actions with Clyde in their match.

She stared at her, her mouth and eyes open wide as the girl walked away before she could offer a response. Clenching her fists tight, Heather would slam the door loudly and kick at the bottom of it, clearly frustrated at how things turned on her so quickly. The well laid plan that she had falling to pieces right away as she let the girl get to her mistakenly. "Ugh! That bitch! I'm gonna..." Heather began to say before she noticed Clyde wasn't anywhere near her.

"Cl..Clyde??" Heather would say as she would look around before walking down the halls, looking in every room until she reached the bedroom. Finally finding Clyde there on the bed, she would click her tongue, realizing she had missed the whole point of him coming back home as quick as he could. She felt a slight pain in her chest, realizing her attitude earlier before she would walk over to the bed, walking up to him as she crawled onto the bed, coming up near him as she lie beside him.

"Clyde..um...s-sorry about that..I..don't know what came over me....I'm...really glad you're home safe.." Heather would say, trying to come up with the words to say as she would lean towards him and try to kiss him on the cheek.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 am

When it became apparent to Clyde that Cecilia and Heather were going to continue their little war with eachother, Clyde gave up and simply marched into the apartment with his title in hand, going through the hallway until he finally reached the bedroom, dropping the title belt carelessly at the foot of the bed before climbing in, putting his hands behind his head before laying on his back. Staring at the ceiling for a moment before finally closing his eyes. He was tired, beat down and just wanted to spend the rest of the night peacefully with his girl. But that planned seemed to fail when Heather and Cecilia started getting into it. Having just been on the verge of a panic attack following the stakes regarding Heather's challenge that she arranged for Clyde and Fredrik. Either way, Clyde was trying to block it all out and just relax finally, unable to help the strange feeling of disappointment within him, along with feeling slightly disturbed. Unable to fully understand why.

Clyde then dozed off for a moment on the bed until he felt the presence of another person near him, feeling the warm touch of a familiar pair lips peck at his cheek, before slowly opening his eyes and looking beside himself to see Heather laying down beside him, taking in her words as she spoke, happy to see her beside him now, even though his expression was blank.

"It's Fine." He replies to Heather's words bluntly, practically lying, shifting his head back to resume staring up at the ceiling, contemplating several things in his mind as he did this, going quiet for a quite a while before he finally works up the nerve to speak about what was bothering him. "I... I don't want ya bettin' yourself on my victory ever again..." Clyde would say to Heather with a blank look still on his face. Not bothering to tell Heather why, wanting to avoid telling her how much the stakes affected him. Unaware of her plan that she had ready for that encounter.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 am

Heather blinks a few times as she hears Clyde's words. She had no idea of how badly it seemed to affect him, and seeing him this way sent another sharp pain through her chest. Knowing she caused this after he had just came home happily after he had won the title, coming home just to show her, overly excited at her reaction and she had caused him the distress he was feeling now. Heather would drape her arm over Clyde's chest, holding him close as she shook her head.

"I..I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..I didn't know that it would have..done this to you...I won't ever do that again..I..really am sorry Clyde. I'm here now though and..I won't be with anyone else but you." Heather would say, trying to calm herself and reassure him at the same time. She didn't want him to feel the way he was, and wanted to bring him back to how he was before the whole challenge that Heather made to Cecilia.

"I love you Clyde..Im..really proud of you too...you did great.." Heather would say, knowing in the back of her mind she was repeating what she already had said, but she was struggling as to what to say to him to cheer him up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 am

Clyde didn't know why the stakes had bothered him as much as they did, he didn't understand why they had placed him into a state of uncertain fear and paranoia. Perhaps he was just afraid of losing Heather to someone else, or for someone to their complete way with her and be able to stop it. He began to realize now what it was like to be protective of someone you loved, to not let anyone get in between. He now understood how Heather may have felt when he was messing around Cecilia, and could only watch until she tried to stop it herself. Never before had Clyde experienced this kind of possessiveness before, the one thing similar would be how protective he was of Bonnie but this was different, this was about his girl.

Feeling Heather's arm being draped over his chest, Clyde began to ease up and relax into his lover's embrace as she felt him close and spoke those next couple of words that made things so much better for the battered Texan. He couldn't respond to her at first though, he couldn't find anything to say as Heather comforted the paranoid and slightly disturbed blonde, taking in everything she said, every word calming him down further, especially her last sentence. Perhaps he just needed to be reminded that she loved him, and was there for only him, and vice versa. Either way, hearing everything that Heather said brought relief back to Clyde as he rose his arm up to hold Heather's hand, unable to help feeling angry towards himself for being affected so heavily by the challenge, but nonetheless happy to hear every single thing that Heather told him.

"Love you too, Heather. Only you. Just sorry that im so damn weak. I wish I coulda made it back home on my own now..." Clyde would mutter as he eased himself against Heather, no longer as down as before, although he was a lot quieter. "...Won that belt for me and you, though... Kinda messed up that SunderSault I tried to do... Turned into a.... GastinFault or somethin'..." Clyde would comment in a somewhat lighter mood, joking a bit to her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 am

The events of just a few minutes ago kept running through Heather's head as she tried to cheer up Clyde. Maybe she could have treated the situation much better. Maybe the offer Cecilia gave them could have been used for a more desirable result. However it didn't matter now. Heather's will in revenge got the best of her as she first put out a wager that brought Clyde to the state that he was in. He didn't need the mental stress added on to his physical stress from the brutal match, and she knew it.

"Stop that. You aren't weak at all. If you were do you think you could get someone like me?" Heather would say with a joking tone, trying to lighten the mood just as he had tried to. "I told you earlier Clyde, I knew you had it in you even before you won that belt. Don't think you ever meant nothing, don't even say that like you did earlier. You always were something and you always had it in you to be something big. You mean alot...especially to me." Heather would say as she held Clyde tighter.

"Nooow as for that move" Heather would say, letting out a giggle as she thought of it. "It isn't as easy as it looks Clyde I didn't just pick it up in a day either..maybe I'll have to teach you exactly how it's done one day."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next