Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Opposer's Grace - Page 8 Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Clyde couldn't help but still remain a bit concerned about Heather as she quickly dismissed that anything was wrong with her, he just couldn't help but worry about Heather as she bottled her emotions up like that.

"Hope that's all ya need... 'Cause I Do start to worry when you get like that..." Clyde would confess to Heather with a slight frown as she stared back at her, feeling a bit wronged that he had been revealing everything in his life to Heather, keeping almost no secrets between them, while Heather was possibly hiding things from him. Clyde honestly didn't want to start an argument, but he felt troubled by this.

Nevertheless, Clyde would keep quiet despite still being concerned about Heather, feeling their was no point in trying to pry Heather's feelings out, but would instead lean himself up just slightly to meet Heather half away to share the affectionate kiss with her as their lips pressed against one another, guiding his hands around her waist to slide her body closer to him as the two shared the loving embrace. Falling into sweet bliss as he kissed Heather, all while trying to rid himself of his own problems and worries that he wanted to forget tonight.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Heather looked on as she could sense that her words weren't doing all that much in the way of convincing him that she was ok. Rightfully so too. Her actions before her attempted convincing weren't the best in helping her case either as she tried to mask her troubles. It wasn't that she wanted to hide things from Clyde, it was just the fact that she didn't want to think that her contemplating might have been the truth. That maybe her actions were hypocritical and possibly hurting their relationship.

Her thoughts would fade for a few seconds as Clyde leaned in with her for the kiss. She would hear his words before he did so, knowing of his worries but trying to live in the moment of their kiss as much as she possibly could. As he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, she inched in herself and placed her hands on Clyde's cheeks, holding him in place softly as she would enjoy the kiss to the fullest, making it a passionate and deep one as she did.

However the longer she shared the kiss with Clyde, the more she felt like she was evading her worries. She felt like it wasn't something she should do as she would slowly pull her face away from his, looking into his eyes with a bit of a saddened expression. "Clyde...do..you think what I do..How I am...could it..I mean well, just what do you think? I..sometimes I can't...control myself or hold myself back. But...it's something that I need to do..I can't..just let people say what they want, do what they want...you..know what I mean?" Heather would go on, suddenly trying to reassure herself through her words, asking Clyde the question she was asking herself.

She felt no matter what that would be a part of her that defined herself, her anger and her personality, it wasn't something that she felt was a bad thing. She felt she was standing up for herself and there was no possible way that she could be wrong in her actions. However the one thing she was worried about was her actions' effects on her relationship.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm

It would not take very long for Clyde's worries and doubts to disappear once he and Heather embraced eachother once more, falling into pure bliss as the two shared a deep passionate kiss between eachother that Clyde easily melted into as Heather rested her soft hands upon the sides of his face, finally receiving the loving and intimate embrace from Heather that he had yearned for since he won his title match, not caring about the worries that were on his mind earlier, wanting only to bury them and lose himself in this moment with Heather.

However, it would seem that his previous concerns couldn't be avoided as Heather broke the kiss and slowly pulled herself away, causing Clyde to slowly open his eyes before looking back at Heather, a bit surprised and concerned as to why she had suddenly stopped, along with the clearly troubled expression on her face. He figured something really was wrong after all, prompting to Clyde to listen Heather's saddened words which were followed by a few questions that Clyde found a bit difficult to answer.

"Clyde...do..you think what I do..How I am...could it..I mean well, just what do you think?" Heather would say, earning a look on confusion on Clyde's face. "I... Don't get what ya mean..." Clyde would mutter to Heather in response to her first sentence, not understanding what she was talking about until she continued.

I..sometimes I can't...control myself or hold myself back. But...it's something that I need to do..I can't..just let people say what they want, do what they want...you..know what I mean?" Upon hearing this from Heather, Clyde actually relaxed a bit, he felt he could honestly identify with what Heather was trying to say since he was nearly the same way. They both had fiery tempers after all, and had a habit of getting into confrontations with others who gave them trouble.

"Heh...Believe me... I do." Clyde would assure Heather with a relaxed grin as he tried to comfort her. "...Hell, Im the same way as you! Granted you got a shorter temper... But really... I know how ya feel. Ya don't want nobody to wrong ya and get away with it. Everybody's gotta get what they deserve and get what's comin' to em', Right?" Clyde would say to Heather with a look of understanding, believing that he knew pretty well how Heather felt, trying to make her feel better with his own personal knowledge and experiences.

"Wait, you ain't still bothered by that ol' Conway girl, are ya? Aww girl, she ain't nothin' to worry about!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Heather would bite her lip a bit as she heard Clyde's confusion at her words at first. She began to worry a bit that he wouldn't understand her words, that maybe the thoughts she was harboring in her mind was something that only she could understand. While she wanted to handle it herself in the first place, thinking that he wouldn't be able to get her worries was a bit unsettling for her.

However as he responded to the rest of her words, a calm came over her. It turned out he actually did understand what she was saying, quite a bit too. Revealing that he had the same tendencies that she did. When she thought of it, he really was right. The similarities that the two shared were more than she would have thought at first and as they explored more and more into their minds, things about eachother was being revealed to be almost too alike. Heather would nod her head with a smile at his words, feeling much better about herself after hearing them. Perhaps she really just was over-thinking things, and that there wasn't much of anything to worry about.

"Conway...I know I'll never be able to get along with that girl. I want to rip her apart so badly. Who the hell does she think she is really?..I don't know though. Something about her worries me I guess. I'll just have to set her straight though, you're right I shouldn't be dwelling on it." Heather would say as she would nod her head, bringing her arms down and hugging them around Clyde just as he had been doing to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Upon seeing Heather's worried expression fade away and turn into a smile, Clyde couldn't help but be relieved immensely and was more than happy to return Heather back to her original state and take away her worries and concerns. Seeing Heather like that always bothered Clyde, he just couldn't stand to see her unhappy or have something trouble her and not do anything about it, and while he wasn't sure if he could do that at first, relief would soon creep over Clyde as he got Heather to nod in agreement with a genuine smile. Now able to relax knowing that he took some of Heather's troubling thoughts away.

"I wouldn't worry a damn bit about Conway, that girl always be talkin' trash 'bout somebody, thinkin' she's the best thing to ever happen to the world. I'm tellin' ya right now... That girl's just a spoiled brat who ain't worth a damn. I mean, I can't tell ya how many times I've seen her talk shit and get her ass kicked! It's like a daily thing! You can't take her down no problem, babe... She ain't worth your worryin'... And no matter what she tries to do, ain't nothin' gonna tear us apart." Clyde would try to assure Heather as he looked her in the eyes while easing himself into Heather's arms as she hugged him close, holding her tightly against him as well, kissing her softly for a moment before slowly pulling away, resting his forehead gently against her's. "Heh... It's funny how one minute we're so dang different from eachother... Then the next minute we're so much alike... Makes me wonder how things woulda went if we had just talked at the beginning." Clyde would muse with a grin, feeling like the two were almost starting over by getting to know eachother despite the events of the previous week having made them so close to one another.

"Ya know... A good bit of money went into the bank for winnin' that 24/7 title... Figured... Maybe.... I'd get ya somethin' real nice soon... Maybe even take some time off from wrestlin' when you're... You know..." Clyde would begin to say as his eyes trailed nervously away from Heather, unable to hold in a smile as he spoke before he looked down at Heather's body, staring directly at her stomach that was probably going to be carrying a package soon.

"I gotta level with ya... Im a little... Scared... I mean im a little exited too, but im... Im still kinda nervous 'bout... Being a Dad... Heh, hope it's a boy..." Clyde would say to Heather with a hint of fear towards the uncertain future, still feeling nervous and scared about the responsibility that he was going to have to uphold in the near future. He didn't want to screw up as a Father, he felt driven to be the kind of Father that he wanted but never had. Which meant that Clyde would have to reluctantly growing up a bit, real fast.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 pm

"Of course nothing's gonna tear us apart. I'm making sure of that just as much as you are. From here on out everything's going to run smoothly, we're gonna live life like we should have been the entire time. A empty slate, driven in a big way by our love." Heather would say as she would keep her warm smile directed at Clyde. She would take his words towards Kelly Conway in as she listened to them closely. "Well I don't know I just can't help but have that feeling in me. I know I can kick her ass easily of course but...she seemed a bit nuts. Like...what's up with the ghoul thing has she always said that?" Heather would say, still a bit weirded out about Conway's words.

"But yeah, we've come a long way Clyde..and I'm going to make it worth it. Every day from now on I'll make sure it's worth it. I...do see what you're saying though. It's really something else that we came this far from how we started out. It's...really something amazing." Heather would say, pushing herself a bit closer to Clyde as she did. As she heard his next words though and saw where his eyes were directed, she would let out a bit of a blush as she smiled. "That...would be really nice Clyde. You...you don't have to though. Just if you do make sure it's good. It better be something spectacular. Something really really nice." Heather would say with a grin as she responded to Clyde's words.

"As for that..Don't worry about it Clyde. I told you you'll make a great father. I know you will. I have no doubt in my mind about that fact. Buut..I'll be hoping for a girl just to let you know. Picture it..Our daughter...future Friction champ." Heather would say a bit jokingly as she put on an exaggerated hoping face before looking back down at Clyde, grinning widely.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Clyde couldn't help but smile as actually turn a little bit red in the face upon hearing Heather's words about how their life was going to be. Talking about how nothing was gonna tear them apart and that they were finally going to live the life that they were meant to live, free of their troubling pasts, driving solely towards their future. A real second chance at life. But as Heather mentions Kelly Conway again, Clyde thinks back to the girl's attitude and couldn't help but agree that the spoiled blonde was a bit...nuts.

"Yeah, I honestly don't know what to tell ya, girl. That was the first time I've seen her in a couple of months. I mean she was always a little bit crazy but... Damn... I dunno what the hell is up with her and callin' herself 'The Ghoul'. Must be smokin' some of that their 'funky stuff'." Clyde would say in response to Heather words, not having the slightest clue about what happened to Kelly during the past couple months.

"Heh. Yeah... It's almost Unreal that me and you ended up together like this... Like it's too damn good to be true... I mean just a week ago we was fightin', now we're together... It feels like something that would of never happened but it did. That Im with you, that Im finally happy, That Im gonna... Spend the rest of my life with ya..." Clyde would confess to Heather as she pushed herself closer towards him, easing comfortably into his lovers embrace as they held one another. His words did trail off at the end however, although he did honestly intend to spend the rest of his life with Heather, Clyde nearly spoiled the surprise that he had planned for Heather. "I know you'll love it."

"But I do worry about, Heather!" Clyde would exclaim with a nervous laugh in response to Heather telling him not to worry about failing as a father. While he did feel a uplifting warmth from Heather's faith in him that he would be a Great Father, but he still couldn't help but doubt that. "Friction champ huh? Like her Mama? Hell Yeah! My lil' girl gon' be kickin' ass just like her daddy... Puttin' all them other muthafucka's down for the count!!" Clyde would exclaim happily with proud enthusiasm toward the image of his beautiful yet tough as nails daughter becoming a champion.

But as Clyde thought more about his 'little girl' going to Friction, Clyde's smile faded into a look of concern and slight fear, getting rather paranoid already about what could happen in friction within the next 20 years. Clyde didn't watch TV regularly. but he did watch all of Bonnie matches and tune-in to Friction every now and then. That being said, The Wrestling aspect never bothered him, rather he was more afraid of what would happen to his daughter if some of the more violent, sex-crazed wrestlers got a hold of her, and this wasn't even including Tension of all places.

"...Uhh... Im startin' to have second thoughts on that one... I don't know if I'd want her to be there... Hell... Now that I think about it, It's hard enough to leave you alone at Tension or Friction... I mean before I never cared but now... Shit... Do you know what it's like to see someone that supposed to be only with you, getting taken advantage of and you can't do shit about it? I can't stop ya from Wrestlin' in AFW but... damn... It's hard sometimes..." Clyde would mutter uneasily to Heather, confessing his worries and fears, hating the fact he was displaying such weakness, but he couldn't help but talk about this other predicament that troubled him.

"...This is why it's never really a good idea to get Attached in a place like this... Ya never know what someone's gonna do to ya..."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 4 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yeah well..all I know is that she is some kind of crazy. Like I said though..I'll just have to set her straight." Heather would say, shaking her head at the thought of Kelly Conway. She was causing more problems than Heather thought that she would, but however she figured deep inside that she would just have to beat the girl up again, rip her to pieces in the match that she was going to have against her in the future. As she let out a long sigh, she would listen to the rest of Clyde's words.

"You're right...It's really amazing. To this day..it's hard to believe. But that's the fact, it is the truth. We'll be together forever as long as we're both around. Every minute of it will be something great." Heather would say as her sigh turned into a smile. She would hear the rest of his statement and nod her head in anticipation. "Alright, I'll take your word for it then. I'll be looking forward to seeing what it is Clyde. I have a feeling you won't disappoint." Heather would say with a grin as she went to close her eyes a bit.

As she heard him continue, she opened her eyes fully again, letting out a bit of a laugh. "You got that right. I'm glad you see what I'm saying. She'll be following in my footsteps. You'll see Clyde. I can't let you be the only one having the gold in the relationship. I'm going to rule Friction soon and hold that rule until our daughter is up to competing." Heather would say, continuing her laughter but calming down as she saw Clyde's expression take on one of concern.

"...Well I'll just have to show her how to get by from those things. She'll be fine if I teach her how to tend for herself...now about me..you shouldn't worry about that Clyde...I can handle myself out there." Heather would say as her face would take on a serious expression "Is there a reason why you're suddenly worried about this? I mean..I see what you're saying but..you know me. I'm only with you no matter what those idiots think they can do to me out there. I'll just kick their asses like I always do."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 pm

"You damn Skippy she's crazy, and I can't wait for you to kick her ass up and down the arena..." Clyde would comment with a smirk, having total confidence in Heather being able to easily mop the floor with the arrogant Kelly Conway.

"You damn right about all that, and as crazy and wild as some things got between us, I wouldn't change one damn bit of it. It was all worth it in the end. To be with you end up like this... It was completely worth everything that happened and im gonna show ya tomorrow just how much It got me to think about everything between us. And besides... You should know already that I don't disappoint very often." Clyde would say to Heather with a wide grin upon his face. "... And Trust me babe, I don't wanna be the only with gold in this house... I want us to rule it all... Reach for top and never look down." Clyde would exclaim proudly, indeed desiring to not only make himself great, but also wanting Heather to be as great as him, if not more and wanted to the same for his children.

"Just you? Please... I ain't gon' be lettin' no daughter of mine leave my house without learnin' how to kick some ass, Gastin-Style. I might be sloppy, but hell... I still know how to roll with the punches and throw em back twice as hard!" Clyde would say to Heather, slightly gloating a bit about his own prowess, still grinning, but that would soon fade as the conversation switched a different subject with a different tone.

Clyde was a bit hesitant to bring this up, but he felt he had to now that he thought about the situation, his own personal dilemma's and the problems the two could face because of their relationship. Feeling that it wasn't going to be easy for either of them in a place like AFW. "But I do kinda worry... Now... I know what AFW's about... I know what the people here try to do to eachother for kicks because it's allowed... Hell I was one of em!" Said Clyde as his eyes trailed away from Heather for a moment before he looked back at her.

"That thing with that Fredrik guy... I think I can put two and two together to figure out what he tried on you, and the exact kinda shit im talkin' about, and I dunno if I could take that. If anyone tried that on you, Man or Woman. I don't want em' to touch ya. You're mine too. But alot of people are gonna be tryin' that shit on us from both ends, and sometimes I feel like both of us gotta do some shit just ta' win." Clyde would say with a clear frown as he thought of every H match he had ever seen or experienced in AFW.

"Maybe Im just paranoid that someone's gonna get frisky on ya and you gon' leave me for them because they you liked it... I dunno! I've seen... A lot of stuff here and a lot of people change... And don't think I ain't seen a couple of your matches either recently... It all just makes me uneasy for some reason.. Guess I kinda know you feel."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 am

"Ooh, well I'm looking forward to tomorrow quite a bit then hearing that. Sounds like something good." Heather would say with a bit of anticipation, interested in what Clyde was talking about. In her mind she had no clue what he could possibly have in store for her, but from his words she was expecting the best. "Oh, you don't have to worry one bit about that Clyde. Once I get back on my feet back to Friction I'm going to tear it up. you're certainly looking at the future Friction World Champion." Heather lets out an amused laugh before listening to the rest of Clyde's comments.

"Well good! Our daughter will be unstoppable. She'll have my speed and your punching power. There'll be no one that can take her down. I'm not even sure I'll be able to take her on when she grows old enough." Heather says with a joking tone as she shakes her head, enjoying the small chat that the two were having.

Then she hears Clyde pour out his thoughts on Heather's career in Friction and Tension. She could certainly understand what he was saying. Her lingering worries were echoed through his, the ones he was letting out now. As he finishes describing his worries in total, Heather gives him a warm smile before pulling him in and giving him another deep kiss, lasting a while before she would break it off.

"I won't lie Clyde..that stuff can happen. If I told you that it definitely wouldn't I would be lying. There are members of the roster out there that look for those sorts of things, that will do that to get by...but one thing you don't ever have to worry about is me taking them over you. I chose you if you don't remember. You're the only one for me now and will always be the only one for me." Heather would say as she nods her head. "Remember I told you from the beginning that you were my property and I own you. Why would I risk losing that by taking pleasures in someone else?" She would continue, bringing back her teasing tone before getting serious again. "Trust me Clyde...trust me when I say this...I'll..never even think of leaving you." Heather says with the warm smile still on her face as she hugs him tight, the two lying on the bed.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next