Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oil Baths (For Alexandra) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 am

Tomomi eagerly held on to the squirming latina, trying her hardest to bring her breasts down to bear on Angel's tits. She gritted her teeth, holding on to the slippery Latina tightly as she tried to pull her in and ram her breasts against Angel's big jugs. Tomomi was actually starting to tire a little bit now. She pushed up with one leg, hoping to flip them over so Tomomi was on top of Angel, and she could bring the full weight of her breasts down upon Angel's to start the real punishment!

"Size might matter, but mine aren't smaller than yours!" Tomomi protested, "They're firmer too, so mine are obviously better! And I'm one of the best idols in this league, don't group me with all the others. You might be exotic, but people will eventually tire of that. They'll always enjoy my music and my dancing!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 am

When Tomomi pushed over, flipping herself so that she ended up on top of the Latina, that is when Angel finally made her move. She offered no resistance at all to Tomomi's motions, letting the girl push her straight back into the oil. She made sure to tilt her head upwards, keeping it out of the thick, warm liquid. As she lied back in it though, her smaller opponent atop of her, Angel's legs snapped upwards. Though the oil offered a fair bit of resistance to her motions, most of Angel's strength was in her legs, making it slightly easier to lift them up then it might have for someone else. She lifted them upwards, intending to wrap each of the long, toned limbs around Tomomi's waist, where she would begin to squeeze the girl, another grin crossing her face.

She hoped this would finally shock Tomomi into easing up on her chest. After all, having to hold back and let the idol have the advantage there was starting to get to her, her tits weakened from Tomomi's constant attacks, and practically begging for Angel to counter attack with them. She'd resist that urge though, wanting to focus entirely on her legs now.

"They're definately smaller, Tomo!" She cried up at the girl, her legs shifting around her waist as they tried to find a good holding. "Not to mention, my legs are way nicer than yours, too! And you're about to see that for yourself!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 am

Tomomi thought now that she was on top, she would easily be able to get the advantage. She was going to try and grapevine Angel into submission, but Angel's counterattack stunned her. She had no time to react before Angel's oily thighs snapped around her waist, squeezing her slim toned waist tightly. Angel managed to catch Tomomi in a bad position, as her breasts could not even attack! She looked down, a visible look of distress on her face, while Angel grinned back up at her.

"Ahhh!" Tomomi gasped, "Hah... you got me." She said, trying to push her way up and out of the tight hold. Tomomi tried to sit up completely, and slowly try using the oil to slip out of the tight scissors.

"They aren't smaller! We can compare after I crush your tits...Ahhhhh!" Tomomi groaned as Angel scissored her slim waist tightly, "And you haven't even seen what my legs can do! Just wait!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:29 am

If this was a normal fight, in a normal ring? Angel might have had Tomomi trapped completely. Both of them being covered in the slick oil though? Well, the Latina was having to put forth that much more effort to try and keep Tomomi trapped within the snake-like coils of her legs.

"Damn right I got you." Her voice never lost it's cool, never lost it's sultry tone. "I'm number three for a reason, y'know."

She shifted herself as Tomomi tried to sit up, trying to keep her hold on her. "And you're not gonna get that chance to show what your legs can do, chica. I'm gonna crush your waist right here and now, then I'll get back on top and crush those tiny tits of yours, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 am

"Like hell you will!" Tomomi responded to Angel's threat. But Angel was in control, and squeezing Tomomi's waist, scissoring her tight despite the oil. Still, Tomomi squirmed around, hoping she would loosen or break free. She attempted to work her hand in between Angel's legs, going straight for the sexy latina's pussy, hoping to tease that to make her let go.

"You might be strong... but all girls are weak here!" Tomomi said, "And once I'm free, I'll show you what I can do!"

Tomomi's fingers would attempt to play with Angel's sex, tickling it almost, while her other hand went for the Latina's sexy breasts, grabbing and groping them, hoping to pinch her nipples as well and really work her up!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 am

That did the trick. Tomomi's squirming, mixed with the slipperiness of the oil, was more than enough to get Angel's legs to loosen up some, just enough for the idol to slip a hand down towards her crotch.

The moment Tomomi's fingers brushed against her crotch, Angel's eyes went wide. She wasn't expecting that at all, and had never had an opponent try that during a match with her! Granted, this wasn't a standard match by any means, but still!

Her legs quickly came looser after that, a light blush covering Angel's face. "H-hey!" She cried. "Cheap shot!" She would have yelled more at the young dancer, but the next thing she knew, Tomomi's hand was upon her chest, playing with her long-since firmed nipples, causing her to cry out even louder, letting out another throaty moan. Her hands would instantly be up, one of them grabbing for Tomomi's hand to stop her, while the other went lower, trying to grab at the fingers dancing over her pussy to pull those back, as well.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 am

Seeing Angel's surprise at this assault, Tomomi decided to keep on attacking. But then Angel's hands grabbed hers, keeping her from continuing. Tomomi's fingers still groped Angel's breasts and teased her sex as well though. She wasn't done yet, not until Angel's leg were loosened from her waist. Tomomi pushed upwards, trying to use the oil and the loosened grip to slip out from between Angel's legs and quickly move to straddle Angel around the hips so she couldn't use those legs to scissor her again, while pulling her hands out of Angel's grasp.

"Hah, looks like I'm on top again!" Tomomi said happily. She reached down to grab Angel's tits full on, filling each hand with Angel's tanned flesh, before kneading them together and trying to get the latina to moan out beneath her in pleasure!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

For the first time since this began, Angel's cocky smile dropped completely. Tomomi was being more tenacious than she had given her credit for. It was quickly turning into an Akashi situation again, the Latina underestimating her opponent again and getting punished for it.

Eventually the idol popped right out of her legs and slipped onto her waist, pinning her down into the oil, making it even harder for her to get back up now. She heard Tomomi's newest declaration, but before she could say anything, her breasts would be filling the idol's hands, forcing another moan from her lips.

She tilted her head back, the back half of her head submerged now, oil soaking almost cruelly into her hair. Her eyes half closed as the pleasure-filled sound emerged from her throat. She had to find a way to turn this back around again, but...damn, with Tomomi's hands grasping her giant tits like they were, she couldn't really think of much else at the moment!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am

Tomomi eagerly fondled Angel's tits, softening and weakening them up for what Tomomi hoped to be a crushing move! She massaged them and pinched the nipples tightly, flicking the tips with her fingers. Tomomi licked her lips, eager to get the next phase started. She was going to prove to Angel that he breasts were superior, no matter what!

After a few moments of this pleasurable titty punishment, Tomomi let go, grabbing at Angel's hands and trying to pin them down, while lowering her own breasts down to crush the latina's breasts. Tomomi would force her breasts down, smooshing Angel's tits until they flattened against her chest, utterly defeated by her chest!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 am

Angel seemed quite helpless under Tomomi's assault. Indeed, part of her was even enjoying the rough pleasure her tits and her nipples was feeling at the moment, another series of short, breathy moans coming from her.

Regardless of how much she might have enjoyed it though, she was still a fighter, and she still wanted to win this. She still wanted to turn things back around on Tomomi and put the young idol in her place. Therefore, when Tomomi grabbed down at Angel's hands, the Latina would grab right back at her, trying to focus her strength back up towards Tomomi's, trying to push back upwards before her bust could slam into Angel's again. It would be hard from her position, especially after the work that Tomomi had done to her chest, but she hoped she could at least stall for a moment, pushing upwards back against Tomomi while trying to sit up as well.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next