by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oil Baths (For Alexandra) Empty Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:13 am

Tomomi walked into the spa area behind the gym, eager to check out the new addition to this area. It was called the "Oil Bath", basically it was a pool of moderately heated scented oil that the girls soaked themselves in after a tough workout. Tomomi didn't have a tough workout today, but she wanted to see this place so bad that it didn't matter.

After stripping down to her birthday suit and wrapping a towel around her body, tying a knot between her large breasts, she walked into the spa. The strong scent of the oil was noticeable right from walking in. She walked towards that scent, pushing open a wooden door. The heat in this room was a bit higher than outside, causing Tomomi to perspire right from walking in. She saw the pool of oil, undisturbed by anybody, circular, almost large enough to be a wrestling ring. Tomomi walked over, tossing her towel aside.

She first took a bit of the warm oil and wiped it all over her body, testing the temperature while also sensually feeling herself up a little. Soon her skin had a shining sheen. Tomomi then slowly moved into the pool, dipping her body inside. She let out a small sigh, letting herself sink down until she practically lay on the bottom of the pool, only her face and the top of her boobs poking out beneath the shallow surface of oil.

"Ahhh.... this feels so good," Tomomi said, "I can see why this is theraputic now..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Oil Baths (For Alexandra) Empty Re: Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:43 am

Angel headed down the halls of the AFW complex, as well. Tomomi wasn't the only one who was interested in the new addition to the spa, but unlike the young dancer Angel had just come from a long workout at the gym. She was still recovering from her loss at Summer Splash, and while her body was in okay shape, her ego was still suffering quite a bit. After all, she had no problems admitting to herself that Akashi had dominated her for most of that match, and things could have turned out even worse for her. So, she had kicked up her excercising regiment quite a bit. She was making more visits to the gym now, trying to get into even better shape for the rematch she knew she would one day have with the champion. Today was one such visit, and while she wasn't completely exhausted, she was a bit tired. She was hoping this new 'oil bath' she had heard about would be just the thing to end her long day with.

The leggy Latina moved quickly through the halls of the spa area towards the oil bath, already dressed down to nothing but a fluffy, light blue towel, tied nice and tight around her busty form. In no time at all she arrived at the entrance to the room, and with no hesitation she cracked the door and slipped inside.

The first thing she noticed was the intense heat of the room, enough to actually cause her to stop in place and blink. Wow. Almost feels like I'm back in Mexico, heh... she thought, her lips forming into a small smile. The smell of the place gave her second notice, Angel closing her eyes and taking in a long smell of the thick aromas of the room. Not bad at all...

She opened her eyes back, closing the door behind herself. Her gaze turned to the pool in the center of the room, and as she went to undo the knot of her towel, she too couldn't help but note it's similarity to a wrestling ring. She knew that had to be on purpose, someone had a sense of humor around here. So, she let out a soft chuckle, enjoying the 'joke' as she stepped towards the pool...and one again stopped in place.

She noticed a face, and a pair of rather nice breasts sticking up from the oil. Not wanting to disturb someone so obviously at peace, Angel let out a simple question, keeping her voice low enough to not give the girl too much of a fright.

"I'm not interupting anything, am I...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:08 am

Tomomi was too busy soaking herself in the oil to notice that someone else had come into the room. She had her eyes closed, her short pink hair soaking in the oil, which was probably not healthy, but whatever. She nearly fell asleep when suddenly she heard a cutely accented voice call out. Tomomi opened her eyes, sitting up with one hand automatically going and covering her breasts, looking around to see who came in.

She soon found the girl, a long-legged and strong looking latina with coppery skin and white hair. She looked quite pretty, with nice hips and big boobs, her curves accentuated by a highly toned body. Tomomi recognised the girl as one of the higher ranked girls in the league. She felt she should show this girl some respect.

"Ah, no. You're not disturbing anything," Tomomi said. She raised a hand out of the pool, beckoning for Angel to come. "Come in! This feels great."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:20 am

Tomomi wasn't the only one who would be recognising the other girl. Angel knew the girl, even if her name didn't jump right to her mind at first. She had seen quite a few of Tomomi's matches, and actually had a bit of respect for her. After all, Tomomi was something of a submission user as well, and Angel knew she could get her holds in nice and tight.

It was her first time seeing her in person though, and so Angel's eyes naturally began to trace over her body, inspecting her curvy form as best she could with the thick oil covering it. Even with her body obscured by the stuff, Angel could tell she had a strong build to her...

...which naturally led to Angel thinking about what it would be like to face her in a fight. She pushed these thoughts aside though, flashing Tomomi a wide smile as she stepped forward, taking her hand and accepting her offer into the pool. She slipped in, letting out a tiny, breathy moan as she began to sink down into the stuff, sliding down far enough that it covered her entire form up to her neck!

"You're right, chica! It does feel good!" She responded to her, sinking down close to her, but still with a bit of space between them. "Definately what I needed after that workout today, geez..."

Angel fell silent, relaxing in the hot oil for a moment, letting a coo pass her lips before turning her gaze back to Tomomi again.

"So...Tomomi, right? The dancer?" She complimented her, stretching her tall body out fully in the oil. "I've seen some of your matches before. You're pretty good!" She grinned, and went silent, waiting to see how Tomomi would respond.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 am

Tomomi smiled back as Angel took her hand and slowly led her into the oil, slowly sliding down herself so that her face (and breasts) were still sticking up out of the oil, letting it soak up deeply into her skin and body. "Mmm.... feels so good," Tomomi moaned, running her hands up and down her body, seemingly massaging herself a little bit.

When Angel spoke to her again, Tomomi turned her head to her with a small smile. "Hmm? Yes, I am Tomomi the dancer," she said, "I guess I should introduce myself, Tomomi Watanabe, pleased to finally meet you!" She extended her hand, even though she was lying down, for a weirdish handshake.

She recognized the girl now. The girl's name still eluded her, but she recognized that this girl had just a incredible match against the champ, and had fought extremely well. Tomomi couldn't help but feel quite a bit of respect for this girl. "You're an excellent fighter too," Tomomi responded, "I watched that Summer Splash match, you were incredible."

"Heh... I feel a little ashamed to be complimented by you," Tomomi continued, "After all, you're so much better than I am..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 am

Angel grinned widely, taking Tomomi's hand and giving it a firm (yet slippery!) handshake, even at the weird angle she was lying at. She loved being complimented, though Tomomi calling out that match in particular brought up a particular sting in her chest.

"Incredible, huh? Thanks..." She went silent for a moment, still grinning, just seeming slight unsure of herself. "It was an alright match. Gotta be honest though, chica, not my best performance." She let her shoulders rise into a brief shrug, sticking out of the oil for just a moment before dropping back under. She lifted her gaze to Tomomi's eyes afterwards, and scooted slightly closer to her, just enough to nudge her with her elbow. "What's with that shame bit, huh? I've seen some of your matches, you know how to put on a damn good show out there!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:43 am

"Well, if that wasn't your best performance, then your best must be absolutely incredible to watch!" Tomomi said with a smile, "I've only seen that one match with you... I'd love to see your best, whatever that is!"

Tomomi blushed as Angel scooted closer and bumped her side with her elbow. "Ahh... I'm nowhere near as skilled as you are," Tomomi replied, "I mean, sure I've got a few good matches, but I've lost so many matches, and if I were to fight you, there's no telling what you'd do to me." Tomomi let out a sigh, shaking her head. "I might be able to put on a good show, but I can't compare to you. Not with at my level."

Tomomi's hands slowly reached up to her breasts, running over them with her oily hands. She was massaging herself, but also she was also putting a little bit of a show for Angel as well!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:49 am

Angel's ears might have been listening to Tomomi, but as the dancer's hands slipped lower, her eyes followed. She couldn't help but smirk a bit, wondering what was really going through Tomomi's mind.

Well, when in Rome...

As she watched Tomomi, she began to speak, closing her eyes and letting her own hands slide up her curvy, tanned body, coming to rest atop her own chest, beginning to massage herself as well. "I've lost my fair share too," she began, dropping her voice into a sultry, low sound as she spoke, her hands slowly exploring every inch of her chest and her bust, rubbing the oil nicely into her skin. "If we fought, it could go either way. I've seen you fight, you've got some nasty holds in your arsenal..."

Another pause, and Angel tilted her head back, letting out a low, throaty moan now, before continuing.

"Honestly though, I would mind going up against you some time...you know, for curiousity's sake." She slowly opened one eye, halfway, grinning again towards Tomomi and trying to check her reaction.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:57 am

Tomomi watched as Angel reciprocated her motion out of the corner of her eye. She licked her lips, smiling to herself. Angel was just as sultry and hot as she was, it seemed. The oil was having a strange effect on Tomomi, making her feel strangely hot and sexy. Angel must be feeling the same thing, or else she wouldn't be doing what she was to tease Tomomi as well.

"Perhaps, but you're bigger than me, and stronger than me," Tomomi said, "More experienced, and less easily embarrassed." She turned to Angel. "You might be right though, a fight between us could go either way... but I'd favor you a bit more."

Tomomi slowly slid herself a bit closer to Angel as well, her hands slowly reaching out an running along Angel's forearms. "I wouldn't want to face you actually in the ring," Tomomi said, "You'd completely destoy me in front of the crowd. But if we were in private, I wouldn't mind testing my skills and my body against yours."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 am

Angel let out another moan as she listened to Tomomi's words, a soft, purring sound coming from her soft lips. "Destroy you? Heh, maybe..."

The moment the dancer slipped closer to her though, the moment she felt Tomomi's hand along her arm, she would make a move. This oil was having a weird feeling on her too, making her feel even sexier and full of herself than usual! She once again found her thoughts from earlier crossing her mind, her thoughts of what it would be like to actually face Tomomi in a match. Thoughts she quickly moved to act on...or at least as quickly as she could with her body moving through the oil.

With one smooth, fluid motion she would try to snap her arm around, trying to catch Tomomi's as it touched hers, then try to slide her body through the oil. She tried to turn it towards Tomomi, and slide right into the dancer's lap! If she could do this, she would lean in close, pressing her body and her generous bust right up against Tomomi's own, again waiting for a brief moment to test the girl's reaction to her...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next