Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oil Baths (For Alexandra) - Page 8 Empty Re: Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 am

Tomomi shook her head as Angel made her declaration. "Angel-san," she said, "I thought you respected me... But you're just a big meanie after all!"

As Angel stood up and glared down at Tomomi, so did the idol, getting up as well. Unfortunately for Tomomi, she was quite a bit shorter than Angel, and she couldn't be nearly as intimidating as the Latina who had just made her submit twice. Tomomi's heart fluttered and her bravery nearly left her as Angel made her threat. But she still wasn't going to back down. As her sempais said, it was for her honor as an idol!

"I'm not a wannabe..." Tomomi said, "...I'm a real idol! And you- you're just a big poser! A big phony!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:39 am

"Oh, don't get me wrong," Angel began, stepping right up to the girl, standing close enough that their chests just barely touched each other. She looked down at her and smirked, continuing. "I do respect you. Thing is, everyone has a place, and you need to know yours."

She moved a step closer, her body pressing up against Tomomi's now. "I'm a poser, huh? A phony? I think you're talking out your ass, to be honest." She smirked again, still staring down at Tomomi. "You're just a little girl who got in over her head, and now you're scared and trying to seem bigger than you are. I've put you down twice now, little girl, and if you don't get a hold on that mouth of yours, it'll be happening a third time, too..." She trailed off, letting her threat hang in the air.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 am

"So my place is beneath you?" Tomomi said, "You know I can't accept that, not if I have any pride left in myself!"

But even though Tomomi said strong words, she was afraid. She tried to hide it as best as she could, but Angel could probably tell with the way Tomomi was breathing hard, how her eyes and lips quivered ever so slightly, how her body seemed to try and avoid touching Angel's despite their closeness. Tomomi knew she couldn't win in a fight. Being the stupidly stubborn and egotistic idol she was though, she wouldn't back down.

"I'd love to see you try," Tomomi said, finally issuing the challenge.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 am

Angel couldn't help but grin again. The girl was brave...if not stupid...and Angel couldn't help herself.

She sighed inwardly though. Bravery would only get you so far.

With a quick motion, she reached out, trying to snatch each of Tomomi's arms by their wrists and jerk the girl closer to her, forcing her up against herself, keeping a tight grip on her. "Really now? I don't have to try, not against you of all people...nothing personal, little girl, but you just can't compare, at all."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 am

Tomomi's fear was made apparant as Angel grabbed her and pulled her in close. She tried to shy away, but Angel easily overpowered her. Without any choice, Tomomi pressed her body up against Angel's, the smaller girl leaning against the busty Latina in a sexy oily embrace.

"Maybe I can't compare to you as a fighter," Tomomi said, "But I can get the crowd fired up for sure. I'm a better entertainer than you are Angel. And you can't prove me wrong by beating me up here either." She slowly pushed up onto her tiptoes, so she could get closer to eye to eye with Angel, while grinding her sexy body against the Latina's.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:05 am

"Sounds like a challenge, little girl..." Angel said, locking eyes with her and pressing still right back against her. "Do you have something in mind...? Not like you'd win, but still."

Last edited by 549 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 am

"You don't know that," Tomomi said. She fixed Angel's eyes with her own. "Let's fight it out the old fashioned AFW way," she said, "Let's see who can fuck better. If you manage to beat me, I'll admit you're better than me. But if I win, you have to acknowledge me as your equal. Ok?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 am

Angel raised an eyebrow in surprise. That was rather blunt of the girl. Still though, she was showing guts again.

Angel grinned at her, shrugging lightly. "Not really my style, chica...but, you know, far be it from me to turn down a challenge. You want me to beat your ass that way too, then I'm game."

With that, she suddenly released her grip on the girl's wrists, her arms going to hug the idol tight, squeezing her close to her body. She then leaned in, trying to plant a sudden, surprise kiss onto Tomomi's lips!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 am

Tomomi was glad Angel accepted her challenge, but before she could even react, the sexy Latina hugged her right in and gave her a surprising and soft kiss right on the lips! Tomomi moaned, her mouth locked in against Angel's soft lips. She almost got sucked into Angel's kiss, but managed to snap herself out of it. Her hands reached up behind Angel's head, holding her head in close as she kissed her.

Tomomi then began grinding her hot oily body up against Angel, particularly using her breasts to massage Angel's big bust. This was her chance to prove herself and to even the score, and Tomomi did not want to screw this up!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 am

Angel let out a soft moan into her kiss as she felt Tomomi grinding against her. Again she felt a bit of respect for the girl, at how eager she was getting into this, but she shoved those thoughts from her head quick. She was going to put Tomomi down, put her into her place, once and for all.

With her arms still wrapped tight around her, she began to grind back against Tomomi, her own big breasts rubbing even harder back against the idol's somewhat small pair. She knew Tomomi's tits were already weakened from her earlier attacks, and if she could keep this up, the girl wouldn't stand a chance against her...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next