Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 10:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Serpentine Training

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serpentine Training Empty Serpentine Training

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am

Liana had decided that her newest friend Tannis, could use some training, she had looked over her match, and she didn't like that this cowgirl Josey had decided to just wail and beat on her friend, and that Tannis barley could do anything to stop her was just to much, but the Serpent wouldn't have any of that, she was going to make her friend a bit stronger, try to make sure that next time a thing like that happened, maybe Tannis could put up more of a fight.

She had left her snakes at home, and taken a cab here, with Tannis, she was about to train her, and then give her a little gift when they were done, Liana was wearing what she was always wearing, and she was looking great as always, she was standing in the ring with her now close friend.

"So Tannis, you ready to learn a few things, trust me, I will help you become a bit better, although I am more of a brawler you know, but if you want I can show you some other moves and such, rather than punching and such, just tell me what you want and I will try and do that okay." Liana asked and said as she looked over at Tannis.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Serpentine Training Empty Re: Serpentine Training

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Tannis felt alittle nervous as she arrived at the gym with Liana as Tannis wasn't much of a fighter and didn't really know exactly what Liana was going to put her through but Tannis smiled all the while and she vowed to do her best. Now Tannis stood in the gym wearing the clothes Liana had given her last night and she made her way to the ring hoping that she wouldn't embarress herself in front of Liana.

"Um i think learning how to punch would be great" Tannis said as in most fights Tannis just threw her arms around wildly hoping for her fist to connect with her opponent hard enough to do some damage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 am

Liana smiled at Tannis as she told her she wanted to learn how to be a brawler, it was clearly a good sign, since that was exactly what Liana was an expert on, and now she was able to teach Tannis how to do things, well there was just one problem, she would most likely have to punch her friend but she wouldn't let it be that hard.

Liana walked up and gave Tannis a pat on the head, " Just have to tell you that you might get hurt a little, but you can take it right? I'll show you how to punch and such, and where to punch for what effect okay?" Liana said as she gave Tannis a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 am

"Its ok i'm ready for anything" Tannis said as she looked at Liana "I don't mind if you have to hurt me alittle" Tannis then entered her weak fighting stnace "If its to help me get better i'll put up with anything you need me to"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Liana smiled as she looked on at Tannis, " Good, you know I don't want to right, but to make you a bit stronger I might have to" Liana said as she walked up a little towards her and smiled again, " Here let me help" Liana said as she looked on at her fighting stance, raising her arms and a little trying to move her stance around a little to turn it into a stronger stance.

"Okay, what do you think of the way you fight right now, " Liana said as she smirked a little at her, she raised her hand and and moved it under her chest, center of her body right under her large breasts and pointed there, " You see this spot, that Is a great spot to punch" Liana said as she moved that hand over to Tannis and poked her there, " Punch there will serve a great purpose, try it!" Liana said as she inhaled and then exhaled getting ready for the punch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Tannis winced alittle when Liana poked her beneath her breast but when she was told to punch Liana she hesitated a little. Tannis was ready to recieve some punches but she didn't know if she had it in her to punch Liana "Um...ok i'll try" Tannis the npulled her fist back and weakly punched Liana right beneath her breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Liana was just about ready to take a hit to her Solar plexus, but when she did, it wasn't what she had expected to receive, it was weak and had no punch to it, it was just weak, she frowned a little as she looked down a little at Tannis, " hey, relax I can take it! you don't have to be so sensitive with me okay? go a head an punch as hard as you can" Liana said as she tried to encourage Tannis to take this a bit serious, she was really trying to get Tannis to become stronger.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 am

Tannis saw Liana frown at her and she felt bad as she knew she disappointed Liana "Um i' msorry i'll try better" Tannis pulled her fist back again but this time she punched Liana as hard as she could which was stronger than before but it was still considerably weak. Tannis tried her best and after the punch she looked at Liana hoping she did better "Um...How was that?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Liana looked on at Tannis as she apologized, and then as she pulled back her fist getting ready for another attack, Liana collected herself as she was then punched, straight at her Solar Plexus, while not the strongest punch he had taken there, not all that much force was needed to at least leave someone stunned or to make the air escape their lungs a little.

Liana huffed out a little bit of air as she looked on at Tannis and smiled as she took a step back, Liana smiled at her and coughed out once, before she nodded to her little friend, "Better! but still there are two options for you, either you can choose to work on your strength to make your punches stronger, or we can work on you're speed, what do you want to do?" Liana asked as she patted Tannis on the head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Tannis felt her punch connect and then she heard Liana begin to cough and in her head she thought "Uh oh i hurt her. I didn't want to do that". Even though Liana said it was ok Tannis was still having rouble with the idea of hurting Liana because it was Liana who saved her and treated her very kindly. But as Liana asked ehr question Tannis snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the girl "Um i don't think i can be as strong as you, so mabye i could work on my speed" Tannis said knowing that there was no way she could probably increase her strength enough to do a lot of damage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next