Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Serpentine Training

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serpentine Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Serpentine Training

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 am

Liana was glad to see Tannis dodge, and this time she did it very well, not falling or anything, but she did manage to attack as well, and hit her calf once again, " agh" Liana let out, not to loud as she even took a step back, " Haha, you're doing great Tannis!" Liana said shooting a little praise to her, she seemed like the kind of girl that liked getting a little praise.

"So you can dodge a little, well...tell you what, so we can move on and make things a little faster, meaning so i won't have to train you like this for ever, I want you to keep bouncing on your toes, and get used to it, get used to moving around like that and make sure it becomes like second nature for you! You got it?" Liana said as she smiled at Tannis.

" Now, what you say we try and work a little on your speed ? or do you want to work a little on your punches or kicks? You know where to punch right? I showed you a good place, but you know the others right? first rule! Never start out with the head, hurt them to much there, and it will make them dizzy and stuff, and that means that if you punch anything else then it won't hurt as much when you punch anywhere else! Wait a little with the head, unless the opponent might be a bit to much for you, or on par with you, in that case go for the head, to try and slow her down and weaken her a little." Liana said as she got ready for what Tannis wanted to learn how to do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Tannis stood intently listening to Liana's every word "Well i would like to work on my speed" Tannis said thinking that even if she she faced an oppnent like Josey again she would be able to outrun her if she couldn't out fight her. Tannis then looked at Liana with an intense look in her eye "But i don't think i can ever be as strong as you Liana" Tannis said speaking her mind and of course Liana was the greatest person in the world to her and served as a shining beacon of hope and friendship to the crazy girl so it was unlikely that Tannis could ever live up to the way she viewed Liana.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Liana smiled a little, speed huh? there were many ways to work that up, most of it consisted of running, and working up the movement speed, than it was working on they other aspects of speed, what was needed was to have her friend run, and stuff like that.

Liana blushed a little as Tannis seemed to put her on some high pedestal, although she got the feeling that she wouldn't be able to live up to that, " Come on, don't think Like that, you'll catch up to me in no time okay!" Liana said as she tried to still act nice to this girl, she decided that to increase her speed there would be things needed, she began to move towards the center of the ring.

Once there she would look at Tannis and then say, " Okay, here is what we do, you are going to run at me, I'll throw a punch or shoot out a kick towards you! you will dodge it and run over to the ropes on the other side, and bounce of them to come back and run up towards me again, and repeat the process." Liana said as she raised her fists a little, getting ready to fight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:54 am

Tannis continued to watch Liana move to the center of the ring and she couldn't help but blush as Liana said that soon she would become closer to Liana in ability "I don't know about that but i will try" Tannis said before listening to Liana's instructions "Alright i think i can do that". As soon as Liana was ready Tannis ran straight at Liana and watched her mentor closely "Ok i can dodge this i just have to watch her hands" Tannis thought to herself as she readied herself for Liana's attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

As Tannis moved up towards her, Liana was quick to send out a punch towards Tannis, to try and hit her, still it was half hearted like before, slow and not meant to hurt her all that much, she telegraphed the punch with every movement of her body, cause she needed to get Tannis used to dodging and returning attacks, and get her used to the movements that were used for a punch and such.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Tannis saw the punch coming and she dodged to the side of Liana avoiding the punch with almost no difficulty except for a slight stumble which almost caued Tannis to fall. However Tannis managed to recover enough to keep herself moving and she ran right past Liana and towards the ropes. Tannis bounced off the ropes and charged back at Liana waiting for her mentor to throw another attack at her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Liana wasn't surprised that Tannis dodged, it was good, she was making progress, and pretty fast at that, it was sort of fun to train her, almost like if one would train a dog, only a lot faster, and more interesting, cause of how good Tannis would get, and of course, more fun, because Tannis seemed to care quite a bit for Liana, and She had to admit that she liked the girl.

It was something that she usually wouldn't do, but still she had done so now with Tannis, and there was nothing wrong with it, no one was going to do anything to this girl without awakening the wrath of Liana, there is a great deal of pain involved in messing with Liana, and now it was messing with Tannis as well.

Liana turned around and waited for Tannis to get in range, before throwing a rather strong punch, faster than before, but not by much, she was going to progressively make it harder for Tannis, and try to get her to improve as fast as she can.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Tannis was ready for Liana again as she ran towards her and as she saw the punch coming Tannis began to move to dodge the punch but Tannis stumbled over her own two feet and fell forward towards the punch. Tannis didn't even have time to scream out in surprise as her fall made her face collide directly with Liana's fist causing Tannis's head to snap back and her body to fall to the mat with her hands covering her face. Tannis tried not to cry as the pain radiated through her head but she couldn't help it and tears fell from her eyes and onto the mat as she lay at Liana's feet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm

When Tannis face crashed into her fist, Liana's eyes went wide open and she raised a hand to hold over her mouth, she looked down at Tannis as she laid there and then the girl started to cry, there was no way to keep herself composed, Liana quickly hurried down and pulled Tannis up and took her hands away from her face, " Let me see, careful," Liana said ash she began to look around to see if Tannis was injured or seriously hurt.

" I'm sorry, I should have worked more on you're foot work, at least now we know what to work on, OH and another thing, don't cry okay! Don't cry, cause that's not what you should do, you should be strong and punch things, punches some bitch instead of crying okay? I am sure you're little friends would agree with me about the no crying thing right." Liana asked, as she really didn't have anything against Tannis being crazy, or her minis, in fact she kinda like her a little more for it, it made her a bit of a misfit, kinda like Liana had felt most of her life, and it made it easier for her to connect to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:35 am

Tannis's face was alright except for a bruise forming on her cheek. Tannis tried her best to stop crying and she sat up "Y,yo,your right they wouldn't want meto do nothing but cry" Tannis said wiping some of the tears away from her face when suddenly the mini Liana appeared in front of her and said "Hey buck and and stop crying, ok" Tannis looked at the mini Liana and smiled before standing up and looking at the real Liana "Ok i think i can continue" Tannis said as the mini Liana sat on her shoulder and smiled at Tannis.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next