Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Serpentine Training

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serpentine Training - Page 5 Empty Re: Serpentine Training

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Liana smiled a little as she looked on at her friend as she seemed to be proud of herself, and Liana was proud of her as well, she smiled and shook her head, " No No, you didn't hurt me too bad, don't worry about it, I am alright" Liana said as she pulled Tannis up and pulled her out of the ring, as she would then walk up towards her duffle-bag and open it up, to take out a small little thing that she clasped in her hand, not wanting to show it to Tannis yet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Tannis was still beaming with pride as Liana praised her but she became confused as Liana began to pull her out of the ring "Uh Liana what are you doing?" Tannis asked as she thought the training was going to continue. Tannis's eyes however lite up as she saw Liana pull something out of the duffle-bag "Is that my present?" Tannis said barely able to hide her excitement "What is it?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Liana was holding her hand together as she looked at Tannis, " we can't do so very much today, you know how to punch to some extent, but I want you to do that foot work training I showed you and.....let's say 10 push ups a day, sounds good?" Liana said as she then looked at Tannis and smiled, " Close your eyes! and hold out your hands!" Liana said as if Tannis did, Liana would place a Cell phone in her hands and then say, " Open and enjoy!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Tannis looked at Liana eagerly and then she smiled and said "Ok i will train as hard as i can" Tannis said bouncing a little on her feet in happiness. Tannis then closed her eyes and held out her hand wondering what her present it could be and when she opened her eyes she smiled and hugged Liana as hard as she could "Thank you, i have never had a phone like this before" Tannis said clinging to Liana.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Liana blushed a little as Tannis hugged her, she patted her head a little and said, " Well now you got one, you can play games on it, take pictures and the best part, you can call me if you need help, if anyone ever messes with you, just call me okay, and I will come running, biking what ever, and when I come to your aid, I will beat up on whoever want messes with my little nut-ball." Liana said as she went to her duffle-bag and swung it over her shoulder, " Okay, tell you what, we shower up and then I will treat you to some Ramen !" Liana said as she looked over at Tannis.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Tannis let go of her hug and looked at her phone "Thnak you, thank you" Tannis then hugged Liana again as she was filled with happiness. Tannis then let go of her hug and smiled at Liana "ok lets shower and Ramen sounds great" Tannis said as she began to had towards the showers with Liana.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Liana walked into the locker room and began to strip, pulling out her towel from her bag and walking over to the shower, stepping and washing herself up after a little while she stepped out with the towel wrapped around her , gave a smile to Tannis, " Go on in, and then we can go and eat" Liana said with a smile as she then walked over to her duffel-bag and began to take out her clothes and getting dressed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 am

Tannis looked at Liana as she came out of the shower and she blushed for some reason. "Ok i won't take to long ok" Tannis then quickly washed up and exited the shower wearing only a towel "So where are we going to eat?" Tannis said sitting down near Liana "And i can help pay if you want me too"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 pm

By the time that Tannis had come out of the shower room, Liana had already dressed herself, she looked over at the little friend wearing her towel, “ I know a place, and no worries, I can pay for it “ Liana said with a smile as she pulled the Duffle-bag onto the shoulder and then looked at Tannis, “ Hurry up and get dressed now so we can go and eat” Liana said with a smile as she looked on at Tannis with a smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 am

Tannis quickly got dressed and tossed her things in a bag she brought and walked towards Liana "Ok i can't wait" Tannis said feeling a little hungry after her training "Can we get sushi too?" Tannis asked as she always had a liking for sushi. As Tannis walked with Liana she was playing with her phone trying to figure out all that it could do before stumbling into Liana and falling on her butt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next