by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Waterfalls match

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waterfalls match - Page 3 Empty Re: Waterfalls match

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 am

Brittany was squeezeing Cecilia as hard as she could but soon that mattered very little as the cold, hard, wet steel of the ladder impacted harsly against her back in a rather painful way. the impact with the ladder caused Brittany to cry out in pain and release her scissors that she had placed on Cecilia. Brittany was in a world of pain as she tried to roll off of the ladder and wrap her hands around her back to try and null the pain. "Ugh you bitch i'll shove that ladder up your useless cunt before i'm through with you" Brittany said between pained gasps while nursing her aching back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 am

Cecilia was finally free from the body scissor and also those breasts, " Bleh! fucking cheap as wall-mart tits! you are fucking disgusting you useless cow whore!" Cecilia shouted out as she then formed a little smile, watching Brittany in all that pain, as she rolled of the ladder Cecilia had a feeling that it was a good point to act, the cold and wet steel ladder seemed a perfect weapon to wield right now, it would be her sword for now, as she would would be the warrior to slay this little *Viper* and show the world just how damn Hardcore she was, and why that belt should be hers.

Cecilia would bend down and grab the ladder lifting it up as she walked a bit closer to Brittany, still weary of any attack that this bitch could muster up from this position, but regardless she would lift up the ladder so that the short side of it, the very top of the ladder was pointing down, before she would attempt and swing and force it down, onto Brittany and slamming it down, trying to destroy her with the aid of her new trusty weapon and friend, the ladder.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 am

Brittany was in alot of pain but that didn;t mean she was out of the fight so as Cecilia was about to smash her with the ladder, Brittany rolled to the side barely dodgeing the painful steel weapon "You think a little pain is going to take me out, you are as stupid as you look then" Brittany said before rolling towards the other ladder and just like the first one she tried to tip it over so that it would hit Cecilia during its fall "I'm the best around and a bitch like you can never stop me"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:23 am

Cecilia wasn't expecting such a girl as Brittany to roll out of the way after that , she had to admit she was impressed, if only slightly, she watched her closely as she then got to the ladder, thinking that Brittany would do the same as before, and she did, she tipped the ladder and it was coming down towards Cecilia, of course Cecilia thought about escaping, and rolling out of the way, but how could she the ladder was coming down quick and she would have to drop her ladder and then jump out of the way, it would take to much time.

Cecilia then had an idea, she went down to one knee and raised her ladder over her, so that the falling ladder would make impact with it rather than her, of course the impact shook her arms a little but beyond that it didn't cause much damage, she threw the ladder to the side and did the same with hers as she got up to her feet, smirking at Brittany, she listened to the crowd for a moment, hearing the thunderous roars and cheers that she was getting and she looked down at Brittany, " Look at you, You are fucking pathetic!" Cecilia said as she raised her hands and got ready for Brittany, "Come here and fight you little bitch, show me just how superior a fucking bitch like you thinks she is ! " Cecilia shouted out at her opponent as she began to move closer, but keeping herself far enough away so that she wouldn't be subjected to a low blow again, for it still stung down there, which reminded Cecilia that she would have to pay Brittany back ten fold for that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 am

Brittany stood up as she watched Cecilia block the ladder and toss it aside "So you want me to go over there and kick your ass. Well i would be glad to." Brittany said as she began to walk towards Cecilia "Jsut don't cry after i leave you broken by my feet" Brittany then charged at Cecilia in an attempt to ram her shoulder directly into the blondes stomach "But from this point forward i'm done playing nice with you" Brittany yelled out as she charged at Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Cecilia stood fast and strong, as she watched Brittany, she seemed to be able to make her pissed quite easily and that was a good thing, one thing that was bad was that Brittany seemed to know how the thick her off as well, and that was just annoying, all that she could do however was continuing with her assaults and to beat this girl down, for there was a big difference between her and Brittany, it was who they were, what they were and why they were fighting, Cecilia was a Northerner, the winter made her strong, the ice made her hard, she was a warrior, she was fighting for her companions, for her allies and for her honor, she was The Queen of the Valkyries, the Lady of the North and the Golden Haired Warrior, she had to win, she had to break Brittany in two, to send a message, to show the her enemies, to show AFW, to show the world that she was not one to be taken lightly.

Cecilia glared at Brittany as she began to charge, Cecilia had a plan, it was dangerous but it could prove lethal if it worked, Cecilia took a step back, so her back was pressed up against the ropes, and on the ground outside the ring, stood one of the tables, this was risky and could proved dangerous for her, either she would be sent out of the ring or Brittany would be, it was a true battle now, and Cecilia was willing to risk anything, went Brittany reached and was just about to crash in with her shoulder into Cecilia's stomach, Cecilia braced her legs and tried to bend her back forward to wrap her arms around Brittany quite swiftly, in an attempt to could easily backfire, Cecilia would take the blow but try to stand fast, even though her mouth shot open and she released a bit of spittle, " Ugh.." She let out from the hit, but either way hurt or not, she would attempt and lift Brittany up with her arms around her opponents waist, with a great roar as if she was a golden lion, Cecilia would attempt and throw Brittany over the ropes and out of the ring, straight down to onto the table.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 am

Brittany smiled as she felt her body collide with Cecilia's and as she did she began to start part two of her plan but as she started to move she felt Cecilia's arms wrap around her waist "UGh what are you doing you bitch" Brittany said before she felt her feet leave the ground "Oh no i'm not going down without you" Brittany said and as she was almost tossed out of the ring she would quickly grab Cecilia's blonde locks before falling down onto and through the table beneath her. Brittany was in a bad position now as pain soared through her body and mind while Brittany just lay still on the floor breathing in and out and groaing in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 am

Cecilia's move was going good, even though she had taken a strong hit to her abdomen, she had still managed to fight through that pain and lift Brittany up, and even managed to pull the girl over the ropes, but as she could tell that her move was going great, she knew there was no way out of this fall for Brittany, but without a single thought of this going bad left in the Golden haired Swede's head, she felt a sharp thug on her hair, it almost felt as her skull was being ripped out of her skin, her hair had been grabbed an not long after she could feel her hair being torn from the roots.

" Aaaaagh!" Cecilia shouted out as the strands of hair was ripped out, from her head, sad to say that that was not all the came upon the Queen of Valkyries, as she had been pulled over the ropes and fell down after Brittany, with table broken and Brittany down, Cecilia's body crashed out of the ring and was about to crash into Brittany's body, with a smack the two made impact and Cecilia while most likely in not as much pain and Brittany felt the massive surges of pain run through her body, up and down her spin, but most of it was quelled by but one felling that rand through her mind and body, the warrior she was no longer, for now The Queen had fallen prey to rage, anger and hatred.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:57 am

Brittany thought that the table had been the worst of her fall but a second after her impact Cecilia's weight came crashing down on top of her forcing all the air from her lung. After a few quick breathes Brittany noticed that her hand was full of blonde hair and she smile "Opps did i tear out your nasty dirty hair" Brittany said through pained gasps "Well here you can have it back" Brittany said as she shoved Cecilia's hair into her face before trying to push her opponent off of her with what little strength she had at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 am

Cecilia groaned out in pain as she tried to force herself up, her eyes were filled with the fire of rage, her heart pounding as her blood boiled through her body, she gritted her teeth as as she pushed herself the little she could before she heard Brittany's vile words, and then was met with her own hair force into her face by her opponent, and was the shoved to the side, Cecilia rolled away and began to push herself up to her feet, when up to one knee, the Queen decided that she would give in to pure rage and just destroy this girl, now the contract had become a bonus, all she wanted was to tear Brittany apart and make her suffer.

Cecilia's hand reached out for one half of the broken Table as she would pull it back and ready herself, ready her newly acquired weapon that would strike her foe until she was nothing but mush, until she was no more, if the lord send the sword then Cecilia was the one who would send the pain to Brittany, when Brittany began to move up Cecilia would attempt to swing the table half with all her might to connect with Brittany and start the true destruction of a bitch, the Queen would teach this girl what happened when she made a Northerner pissed off, and such an event never ended pretty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next