» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Waterfalls match

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waterfalls match - Page 5 Empty Re: Waterfalls match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 am

"Agh i said get your nasty hand away from my breast you bitch" Brittany said refusing to meet Cecilia's demands while continueing to buck her hips in an effort to get free "I will never admit defeat to a useless blonde bimbo like yourself" Brittany even though the pain in her breast was becoming excrutiating and the same pain was starting to course through her injured back as well but Brittany refused to give in and she kept bucking wildly while using up her energy all in an attempt to dislodge Cecilia from her back and from her breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 am

Cecilia was now getting a bit annoyed with this girl, " Your tits are pathetic" Cecilia whispered to her as she would uncoil her arm around the girls neck and remove her hand from her breast, as she would move both hands up to try and grab a hold of Brittany's head and attempt to slam it into the floor as hard as she could, if that worked Cecilia would begin to rise up to her feet, and moved away from the girl, to go and the chair, with it in her hands she was finally bearing some kind of weapon that could prove useful, some kind of weapon that could be of use to her, at least more so than that damned table.

Cecilia would being to walk over towards the side of Brittany hopefully she was still down, as she would placed the chair a little bit away from the girl's prone body, before trying to move back to her and bend down to grab to handfuls of hair and pull her up to her feet, Cecilia saw it fitting show her just how it felt to be struck by a Valkyrie, as she would try and pull her up so that her back would be turned to Cecilia's, " I was right, You are nothing but trash" Cecilia would say to the girl before attempting to bend her backwards and pull her head in under head armpit in a reversed face lock, setting up yet another of her finishers, a more common one, the one that was called her primary finisher, Valkyrie's sword.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 am

Brittany was relieved as Cecilia let go of her neck and breast but that feeling of relief suddenly vanished as Brittany's head was slammed rather forcefully into the cold hard, unforgiving ground. Brittany groaned as she lay on the ground the fight leaving her temporarily as her world spun all around her but soon she began to recover and as she started to get up she was met by Cecilia who grabbed Brittany and put her in the headlock "Get off me you stupid bitch. I don't want to be anywhere near your smelly armpit." Brittany said in defiance even though she couldn't fight back at the moment as her world was still spinning with pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 am

Cecilia laughed a little as she heard the girl's words, she licked her lips a little, " Oh this must be the highlight of your life, at least now you are getting your ass kicked by someone who is just superior to you in every way possible, you little bitch, tell me if this hurts to much" Cecilia mocked and teased as she would before doing anything take her free arm and raise it, it was balled into a fist as she would attempt and send it crashing down into Brittany's belly and dig it in there as hard as she could.

If that worked then Cecilia would let out a shout to the crowd, just to show them that she was still taking their cheers in and loving it, " Time to go all Asgardian in this weak ass bitch!" Cecilia would scream out to the crowd, before she was showered with roars and cheers from the crowd, after which Cecilia would attempt and move down her free hand all the way down the Brittany's thigh and grab onto her Attire, " It's time you learned your fucking place" Cecilia shouted out as she would then attempt and pull Brittany up straight into the air, holing her there for a second of two only to show of her strength to the crowd and maybe even Brittany as well.

After Which Cecilia would drop back and fall backwards throwing Brittany back in a reversed suplex, trying to aim so that the girls chest would crash into the chair that she placed, but of course outside of the ring this move was very painful for Cecilia as well, the cold hard floor gave no comfort for such a finisher, hopefully Brittany would take the worse part of it, for upon crashing down into the ground Cecilia would arch her back and let out a quite scream through gritted teeth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 am

Brittany squirmed in Cecilia's hold but the punch to her stomach knocked the air out of her lungs and the fight out of her body for long enough for Cecilia to pick her up into the air "You bitch put me down." Brittany however should have choose a better set of words as Cecilia did put her down but not in the way Brittany wanted. Soon Brittany couldn't help but let out and ear piercing scream as her voluptous chest impacted against the unforgiving steel. Brittany immediatly cluthched at her sore chest and curled into a ball to try and forget the pain that was coursing through her body while mumbling to herself "Bitch,bitch,bitch,bitch..." and so on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 am

Cecilia's pain was quick and strong but the it died down and became a low yet lingering pain, she sat up and rolled her head a little and then moved up to her feet raising a hand to the crowd as she looked down at Brittany, the crowd let out another cheer, as Cecilia would lift her foot up from the ground a little to then push and press it down on Brittany's head, grinding her foot against it, " You fucking pathetic whore, not even worthy to be hit with that move" Cecilia said in a commanding tone, she seemed to have calmed down a bit from her rage, while it still gnawed at her, she knew that she couldn't be stupid or reckless in any match, and it had almost cost her earlier.

Cecilia would step away from Brittany after than and head around the ring to get the other table, fold up the legs and begin to push it in to the ring, over the little edge that kept the water inside and then move to get the other chair, throwing it in there as well, as she was working to set a few things up, Cecilia would climb up and then get into the ring once again, the water was still annoying and it was difficult to be quick in it for her, but still she walked up to the table and picked it up moving towards the corner and setting the table up.

Cecilia then gave a little way to the crowd before she would walk over to the side were Brittany was, if she was still there then Cecilia would slide out of the ring and attempt to grab onto the girl long ponytail and yank her roughly up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 am

Brittany was still in unbelievable pain but as Cecilia began to belittle her while taunting her, a spark ignited inside Brittany and she began to fight through the pain. Now Brittany continued to play her injured part shouting bitch at Cecilia every now and then, especially when she placed her foot on Brittany's head. However as Cecilia went away to set up, whatever she was setting up Brittany began to recover and think of a plan to topple the blonde bitch once and for all. Now as Cecilia moved back towards Brittany, Brittany reached out weakly and grabbed at Cecilia's leg in a mock show of resistance "I will not be beaten by you" Brittany said in a weak tone as Cecilia pulled her to her feet but as Brittany reached ehr feet she dropped her weak and defeated attitude and grbbed Cecilia's hair to try and headbutt her viciously before sending a powerful knee straight to Cecilia's crotch "Now one humiliates me" Brottany would say before stumbling backwards to regain some more energy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 am

Cecilia smirked a little as Brittany gave her weak ass resistance by grabbing the warrior queens leg, so she pulled Brittany up, and then she was caught by surprise as Brittany came back, grabbing her hair and then headbutted the Queen of Valkyries, " Agh!" Cecilia let out as she would have stumble back if she had been given the chance, for before she knew what her crotch was met with that powerful that crashed into her her crotch, Cecilia's eyes shot up in pain and her hands then went down to hold her pained and throbbing crotch, " AAAAAAAaaaaagh!" Cecilia shouted out as she the slumped down to her knees and fell to her side, holding her pained crotch as her eyes even teared up slightly, the pain was great and it was not looking goof for Cecilia.

" F...Fuck you" Cecilia let out from her down position as she had nothing else she could do now, she needed to fight back, to go on and beat Brittany, take that contract and then the belt, she had more important bitches to beat, but still she was having trouble with Brittany, she wasn't just some kind of weakling at least not completely, she knew how to used low blows well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:31 am

"See what happens when you get over confident bitch" Brittany said as she staggered over to where Cecilia left the chair "I think its time for some payback." Brittany said with a wicked smile on her face. Brittany then moved towards Cecilia's head and stepped on her short hair before spitting in her face "Tell me if this hurts you bitch" Brittany said before jamming the edge of the chair she grabbed straight down into Cecilia's breasts "Awwh come on is this all the fight you had in you?" Brittany would continue to taunt as she would begin to ram the chair into Cecilia's breasts over and over again "I told you i'm going to break you and fill that ring with your blood" Brittany said before slammign the chair down again but this time she ground it into Cecilia's breasts as hard as she could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 am

Cecilia laid defenseless on the mat as Brittany made her taunts and then without much warning Brittany stepped on her hair, her blond locks trapped under Brittany's foot which made things worse for her for now she couldn't roll out of the way or anything the like, she was trapped and weakened at the moment, there was terror forming within the Queen as she caught the glimpse of that chair, Brittany had a weapon and she stood over a defenseless Cecilia, towering as she did now with her frame being one that could be feared, if only in this moment, as she spit at Cecilia she growled back in defiance, even now she was just as defiant and kept her honor.

Cecilia was expecting the worse as she moved her hands to grab onto the ankle of the foot that pressed down on her hair, she wanted it gone and she wanted to be free, she scream within her mind for the chances to fight back, she knew that this wouldn't come not by it's self, she needed to fight back and that was what she longed for, the chance to fight back and make her way through this, but as Brittany began to ram the chair down on her large chest she felt that stinging pain surge through her chest her ribs taking impact from the chair shots every now and then, and breasts being tortured by Brittany, she bit down on her lower lip and held in her screams, she didn't want to give Brittany the satisfaction, the ever so defiant warrior she was she kept her hands on the ankle and tried to pull and push at it, although it was not with all her might, the pain was draining her and it seemed like it was not about to let up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next