Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor Is Out!

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Doctor Is Out! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Kelly bit her lip with perplexed look on her face in reaction to Chesna releasing that dull 'Ow' in reaction to the pinch, but would later reply to Kelly with a No, claiming she didn't feel it before going to explaining Phantom Pain to her, making Kelly just frown as she thought over the concept and the complications of Chesna.

Kelly would however snap out of that moment of contemplation when she heard Chesna's next couple of words that made Kelly's eyes widen and her jaw just drop at the sudden and unexpected rude comment that offended and angered Kelly "'Scuse me?" Kelly could ask as her eyebrow began to twitch, looking at Chesna in an irritated manner, clinching her shaking fists tightly at her sides while she got in Chesna's face with a eye twitching glare. Did she really just talk to her like that?

"You got SOME NERVE talking to your host like that! Just who the hell do you think you are!?!? Talking to me like that!?!? God forbid my ass blocks the TV when Im actually concerned about the well being of someone! Kelly yelled into Chesna's face in an aggravated manner before she turned her body around and bent over to jut out her ass before trying to jab it forward and mash into Chesna's face to sandwitch her face between Kelly's rear and the couch, smothering The Doctor's face with her ass that she would wiggle from side to side.

"Hungry now!? Or is this good enough for you!? Kelly shot out in anger towards what the Doctor had just said to her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Chesna blandly listened to Kelly's rant as she heard the girl become suddenly irate. Chesna's eyes fell in a sleepy manner as she watched Kelly turn around and show off her ass to Chesna.

"So loud..."

The doctor muttered but suddenly she was besieged by by the blonde's backside. A feint muffle was heard as Kelly taunted the silver haired girl while she wiggled her butt across Chesna's face but as she was taunted, Chesna's hands came up and slid along Kelly's pelvis and curled her fingers inward. She then pulled and buried her nose between Kelly's ass. Chesna then pushed her tongue forward and with little reservations or shame began to almost eagerly begin to probe at Kelly, giving her the answer she so haughtily asked for.

While she began her naughty endeavor, one of Chesna's hand moved off Kelly's hip and went to tap on Kelly's arm and pointed down at her own, once more percolating, womanhood.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Kelly intended to get back at Chesna for her rude comments by teaching her a little lesson, feeling confident that her ass smother and violent wiggling would probably disorient and subdue the Doctor. Hearing Chesna release a muffled sound into her rear, Kelly grinned triumphantly, feeling oh so powerful as she took control and smothered the doctor in a dominate manner, loving the sensation she felt from Chesna's face and lips brushing against her ass.

However, this feeling of control would be short lived as Kelly felt Chesna's hands come up and curl into her pelvis, giving Chesna the grip she needed to bury her nose between Kelly's ass where her tongue would protrude out and prob within the blonde, making her eyes narrow while she bit her lip from the newly discovered pleasurable sensation she felt, making her ground her ass down on Chesna even more as a result.

Feeling that sudden tap though, Kelly would snap out of her small euphoria to see what was touching it. It was Chesna and she was pointing towards her own leaking sex, obviously motioning for Kelly to attend to it.

"Pfft!" She scoffed before she jabbed her ass into Chesna to smush her head against the couch, rearing back and then pounding back into Chesna's face yet again. "Why should I do Anything for you with the way you talk to me!? You should be honored that I'd even consider cooking for you!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Chesna dutifully attended to the ass that was presented before her. The perpetually hazy doctor would probably take anything she was given like an infant being fed and Kelly's ass was no different. But it turned her on to bury her face into most things that were flesh related and even the sensation of being smothered and the light-headedness that came with it made her extra horny. Honestly, even Chesna herself was sort of surprised that she hadn't managed to kill herself in the throes of a deep trip by hanging herself. The few times she had tried auto-erotic asphyxiation, she had either been successful or had been saved by Lia.

But now it seemed like Kelly was throwing a fit again as she started yelling and pounding her ass into Chesna's face. Chesna's nose exploded on the first impact and began to leak profusely. Chesna was rather surprised that it only now started to bleed but she let out a sigh as she was pounded and ground down by Kelly's delicious ass.

"Then don't and I'll starve. Or I could cook and then you could starve. Your ass is bleeding." Chesna was very nonchalant with her words. She knew quite well what would happen if she cooked. No mortal being could stand to eat it aside from herself and even she could barely stomach it, really.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Kelly had rarely ever done such a thing like smother someone with her ass before, nor had she had anyone attend to it with their tongue before. But what Kelly discovered was an odd pleasurable sensation that she had honestly not discovered until now. And it actually felt good. Good enough to make Kelly's eyes glaze over a bit and her tongue salivate as she was probed, not too mention that nice feeling of dominance that came with authoritatively pounding her ass right into Chesna's face, not even noticing the substance that began to leak from Chesna's nose as she pounded and grounded the doctor.

She stopped her motions though when she heard the Doctor speak, telling her that The Blonde that she would starve, making Kelly frown with hesitation and guilt that she tried to reject. And though she was confused by Chesna saying that Kelly would starve if she cooked instead, the one thing that really caught Kelly's attention was The Doctor's claim that her ass was bleeding.

"W-What!? WHAT!?" Kelly cried out as she pulled her ass away from Chesna's face and preformed a daintily little jump of fear like she had a slimy creature on her backside, panicking greatly as she looked over her shoulder and stuck out her ass with fear and concern as she examined it.

"Oh god Im bleeding!? Did I hit the Doctor's nose to hard!? Did I cut myself!? Is it a really big gash!?!?" The Ghoul panicked within her mind before she turned to Chesna.

"Hurry and clean it before.... Wait... IS THIS YOUR BLOOD!?!?!" Kelly would begin to say before she spotted the Doctor's nose, making Kelly's face turn red as she grew furious.

"DID YOU HAVE A NOSE BLEED INSIDE MY ASS!?!?!" Kelly demanded to know with a deep, hateful scowl on her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 am

Chesna remained calm as Kelly began to rant and rave. She blinked as Kelly seemed to constantly be fueled with rage. When she demanded answers at the top of her lungs, Chesna turned her head. "How haven't you had an aneurysm yet?" She muttered. "That brain on your forehead is really bulgy. You should see a doctor about your stress." She then looked down at her own body and then looked up at Kelly. "If you clean my nose. I'll clean your ass." She said with a straight face.

"You liked it anyway. It's ok to like it. I like too. When I can feel it." Chesna then stood up and turned around. She bent just enough to stick out her ass a little. "Want to try?"

Chesna then looked down. "There's blood on your couch." She added as if she hadn't just dripped all over it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Hearing Chesna's comment regarding the aneurysm that had yet to happen for Kelly, The Ghoul paused and turned towards the Doctor to hear what she had to say, frowning at her comment regarding her forehead before Kelly's eyes trailed up to inspect it, hoping for it to not be true but when Chesna told her to go see a Doctor, Kelly's eyes darted back down at the Doctor with stare that was meant to kill.

"AND JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!?!?" Kelly snapped back in disbelief before she ran her fingers through her hair in sheer frustration, pacing back away from Chesna as she did this, holding back her need to choke something before she heard Chesna's proposition and turned to the Doctor only to later avert her eyes, too shy to admit that she liked the feeling of her ass being probed by Chesna's sloppy tongue, still, the fact that Chesna told her it was okay, she seemed to believe it. Maybe it wasn't such a vile thing to enjoy. Maybe it was okay.

Watching Chesna stand up though and turn herself around to present her lovely rear to her, Kelly blushed at the thought of returning the favor. "I..." She let out shyly behind her red cheeks before she walked up to Chesna and got on her knees in front of her posterior, placing her hands on the Doctor's hips as she stared at Chesna's round rear, blushing at what she was about to do. Not knowing why she was doing this but part of her wanted to. Kelly was just about lean forth towards Chesna's ass until The Doc told her that there was blood on the freaking couch. Chesna's blood on Kelly's freaking couch. Shit hit the fan. Kelly let go of Chesna and stood up quickly, looking over Chesna's shoulder to see the white couch that had little spots of blood on it.

"..........Ooooh............My..................God..............." Kelly let out in disbelief and horror as she went to couch and leaned forth on it to inspect the damage. It was clean. It was so clean. Now it was stained with blood. Why was this happening to her!?!? It took every fiber in Kelly's being to not find Sunderland and Gastin's number to tell those fools where she lived so they could retrieve the Doctor before Kelly DID have that aneurysm and or choked Chesna with her bare hands.

Kelly then buried her face in her hands and rubbed her forehead with her finger tips, she had the worst headache now and honestly felt she was going to cry. "...You're either the world's most defective human being... Or a Master Assassin..." Kelly muttered painfully in front of her lovely couch that was riddled with blood drops.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 am

Chesna's pussy began to leak when she felt the hot breath on her ass cheeks. A single drop of fluids rolled down her body but it seemed as though it was not meant to be. She waited patiently even as Kelly backed away and began screaming and ranting and raving. She really liked to yell, it was unfortunate that her throat seemed to be immune to becoming sore. That would have made this a whole lot easier to endure.

But it was never meant to be and Chesna stood there with her ass hanging out and wiggling it futily every time Kelly gestured or spoke. Really, she was just looking to get down to business and the stiffness of the positions he was in felt like she was doing yoga.

Finally when Kelly was finished, Chesna stood up. She turned around and looked at Kelly. "That's right..." She said, agreeing with her. "At least... I'm trying to do something about it..." She muttered and walked towards the kitchen. She then turned back and let out a sigh. "You kidnapped a stranger just to lick their butt... what are you doing with your life?" Chesna shrugged. "Whatever... I'm hungry..." She said and walked into the kitchen, looking to rummage through Kelly's fridge.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Kelly was practically sobbing out of sheer mental 'torment' and relentless frustration with Chesna's antics that made her more than a handful for The Ghoul to maintain in her once peaceful home. Kelly may be a rather loud individual, but her days of being home alone were surprisingly quiet... Unless she was yelling at the TV when something didn't go her way on various programs.

"...You should try harder....." Kelly commented as she slumped down against the sofa, her chin avoiding the droplets of blood as she rested there and listened to Chesna's next comment that made Kelly sob to herself just a little bit more.

"...That wasn't what I kidnapped you for, you... Dumb...Whore..." She whined out with anger, sadness and defeat in her voice, realizing even more that her plan to extort Sunderland's contract was a complete fuck up in the worst way possible.

Kelly would let Chesna go into her fridge without interference, she had to be alone for a moment anyway.

Inside the fridge, Chesna would find 3 cans of coke, 4 bottles of the chocolate health drink: "Boost", a Lunchables pizza box, Butter, Mustard, a carton of eggs, a Gallon of Milk and Orange Juice, and some lettuce at the very bottom of the fridge. In the drawer for meats, Chesna could find packs of bologna and cheese.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Chesna opened the fridge and began pulling out most of the things. She looked around for other, non-refrigerated things and began to pull them out as well. She found some bread and buttered it. Then she put mustard on it and some bologna and cheese and lettuce. She then put curry powder on it and broke some eggs into a glass and put curry powder in that as well. Chesna then doused the glass and the sandwich in Tabasco sauce she found and came back into the living room to look at the sobbing Kelly.

"I'm not dumb. I'm broken." She said as she set the sandwich on Kelly's ass and knelt down, kissing Kelly's cheek as she slid her hands along the girl's thighs. "And I don't recall ever making any money off all the sex I have... unfortunately..." Chesna blinked. "But there's a lot I can't remember. I'm not a whore anymore though..." She added and then sighed against Kelly's rear.

Chesna then stood up and grabbed the sandwich and sat next to Kelly on the couch. She began poking her head with the sandwich. "Here, Eat." Chesna said as she poked. "You're very dramatic about a lot of things." She added in her flat tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next