Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor Is Out!

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Doctor Is Out! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 pm

"G-Guaaahhhhhh..." Kelly would moan softly once she felt Chesna climax in her face yet again, gasping softly as The Silver haired girl's fingers were yanked out of her sex while she continued to make out with The good Doctor's moist cooch, whose fingers would run through her blonde hair, continuing to do so until she heard the Doctor speak.

"W-Whaat? Probably out? P-Pru.... Oh!"
Kelly would let out when she realized what Chesna was trying to tell her, proceeding to slowly lift herself up on wobbling arms and legs from Chesna's body, reaching back to turn off the shower and step out before slumping down against the wall beside it, panting heavily, knowing she'd be unable to help up Chesna even if she tried.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Chesna watched Kelly turned off the shower and slinked out of the tub with a glassy eyes. She let out a sigh and slump forward against the tub and oozed herself out of the tub, until she slid onto the floor and slowly crawled herself towards Kelly's sex with an open drooling mouth.

She then let her head bang against the floor, hard, a loud smack echoing out in the bathroom. "Ow." She said dully. She then rolled onto her back. "That was... nice, I guess..." She said and looked up at Kelly. "I might be... getting hungry..." She said in a monotone voice. She really wasn't even sure but her stomach began to gurgle loudly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

Kelly would remain leaning against the bathroom wall, naked and soaked from head to toe. Her chest rising and falling with every tired breath she took. She would then watch Chesna slump out of the tub and ooze her way towards the floor, crawling towards Kelly's spread legs, a sight that made the blonde's legs almost spread even further for a moment before she watched Chesna's head hit the bathroom floor with a loud smack that echoed through the bathroom.

The sight Kelly's eyes widen as she jumped up from her seated, slumped position against the wall with a rare expression of concern as she watched The Doctor hit the hard floor headfirst so violently and then only mutter 'Ow.' like it was nothing.

"Holy Crap!" Kelly would interrupt Chesna and she leaned forth and looked down at Chesna as she rolled onto her back, moving her hand to the Doctor's temple to inspect her head out concern.

"A-Are you okay!? You can't tell me you didn't feel that!? Kelly would let out with a deep frown on her face, voicing concern for someone Else's well-being in... a long time.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Chesna let out a huff as Kelly came over to her with her worried and concerned tone. "I said 'ow' didn't I?" She murmured. Her head throbbed but she barely even remembered if slamming her head down hurt at all. "Am I bleeding?" She asked. She usually was. She'd lost a lot of blood as it was and probably couldn't afford to lose much more. She let out another huff.

Chesna suddenly slumped forward and let her arms fall around Kelly's neck and pressed her chest against Kelly's. Her neck craned and her lips fell against Kelly's neck and she began to pant hotly against Kelly's flesh. Her eyes closed and her loose grip loosened further. The doctor then began to drool a bit onto Kelly's neck. "Hungry..." She muttered. "Definitely..." She mumbled into Kelly's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well... Yeah, you did. But your 'Ow' sounded like something for a Mosquito Bite, not bashing your head on the hard floor!" Said Kelly in response to Chesna's words dull reaction of pain. Kelly then moved her hand to check Chesna's head. "No. You're not bleeding... Amazingly." Kelly would respond plainly before adding her own comment with a hint of attitude behind it, averting her eyes to the side as she did so.

Suddenly though, Kelly felt Chesna's arms flop down around her neck, along with her bare, moist and glistening chest pressing against her own, along with the Doctor's lips falling against The Ghoul's neck, feeling hot breaths teasing it, all of it enough to make Kelly shiver and blush, gulping at the closeness she had with the naked Doctor. It felt to Kelly, she liked being held like this, she liked having someone to hold. At least until she felt the drool that made her face curl up a bit in disgust, prompting Kelly to try and wipe away the drool from both her shoulder and Chesna's lips with her thumb. Had to be clean.

"Hungry, huh? Me too. Hope you like Curry, I'm in the mood for it." She'd respond before she would wrap her arms around Chesna, trying to hoist her up and get her out of the bathroom. She had to hold the Doctor tightly or else she would drop her, prompting Kelly to almost apply a bearhug of sorts to hoist Chesna up, trying her best to stand on wobbly, spaghetti legs.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:24 am

"Yeah..." Chesna muttered as she was pushed away, her lips wiped drool free. "If I would have been cut, I would have died." She added with apathetic nonchalance. Chesna let her head loll to the side as Kelly began to pick her up. "Oh..." She said as she felt her pussy start to leak from the close contact. Chesna stared blankly into Kelly's eyes as she was hoisted up, doing little to make herself more than just dead weight. She was carried by Kelly out of the bathroom and heard Kelly talk about food.

"Curry..." She said as though it was a decision she really needed to mull over. "Only if it's spicy enough..." She muttered. "I can only... taste food that's really spicy..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:40 am

"Pft. Right because you're so..." Kelly would begin to say in a joking manner before she remembered that Chesna suffered from hemophilia and that her words were most likely true, making Kelly silence herself as she realized Chesna could have died. But what disturbed Kelly was how she didn't even seem to care about losing her life with how she sounded.

Looking into Chesna's eyes while hoisting her up though, Kelly could not help but frown at Chesna, she could see The Doctor leaking again and was doing nothing to support herself, making Kelly carry her on her own while just looking at her with a blank face. It took every ounce of patience for Kelly not to drop Chesna right there for not bothering to try and do something instead of being a sloth in her arms.

However, when Chesna revealed she can only taste spicy food, Kelly stared at her in both shock and disbelief, surely that was just her attempt at humor. "You're.... You're kidding right?" Kelly would ask as she looked into Chesna's eyes with some deep concern.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 am

"No." Chesna said as her head bobbed forward and pressed against Kelly's head, knocking into it just a bit. Chesna let out dull pants against Kelly's mouth. "I have cottonmouth... a lot.. " She muttered. "Also... it's ok to just drop me. I won't feel it anyway." Her her head began to droop to the side and she felt her lips dragging along the side of Kelly's cheek. She then opened her mouth when Kelly's ear was right in front of her and began to gnaw on the lobe like a cattle chewing cud.

"Couch?" She asked in between gummy chews. Chesna's head then bobbed backwards and her tongue hung out of her body. "It's too bad I can barely feel your body." She said. "It's probably comfortable." Chesna's arms slid backwards too, as she began to slip from Kelly's grasp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:22 am

A look of shock and pity would take over Kelly's face following the Doctor's revelation about the only way she could taste. How could she live like that? How could she bare not able to taste a delicious chocolate cake or a juicy red apple? What kind of a life did this Doctor lead with a severe nymphomania, hemophilia, and this inability to taste anything that wasn't spicy. What kind of a person was Chesna?

"I...W-What the fuck!? I am Not going to drop you. Do not be ridiculous here, Doctor!" Kelly would pout with the Doctor, like hell she would do such a thing to her even if she couldn't feel it. Kelly was cruel but she did not intend to hurt someone who she had taken an interest to at least.

With a deadpan stare, Kelly would stand there as she felt Chesna's lips slide down her cheek before she felt The Doctor's begin to gnaw on her earlobe like a cow. A very annoying cow. "Do you expect me to prepare food this way?" Kelly would ask before trying to guide herself and Chesna towards the couch, aiming to dump her there. At least she wanted to, but it was hard since Chesna's arms were slipping back.

"Of course... It's! C-Com.... Comfortable!" Kelly would groan and struggle as she fought to keep Chesna up and drag her towards the couch, flinging her onto it once she was close enough. "Phew! There!" She'd add, knowing she could cook in peace. "Here. Watch TV." She'd say before turning on the TV and hanging Chesna the remote. The first channel being in English and showing a scene from [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqjq2s_bHPA:3cv6w7la]THE MASK[/url:3cv6w7la] That featured the Protagonist and Heroine dancing to a catchy tune that Kelly nodded in approval at before turning to Chesna curiously, leaning before her and looking right into her eyes with a wondrous and curious gaze before she pinched Chesna on the arm firmly.

"...Did you feel that?"

Last edited by 621 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 am

"Oh, thanks." Chesna muttered as Kelly said she wouldn't drop her. Other than that, she said nothing as she was plopped onto the couch, blankly staring at the tv that was on. The pretty pictures were a good escape for the frazzled doctor and she barely even blinked, even as Kelly was about to trot off. The remote flopped onto her chest and she barely even noticed.

But soon her moment of spacing out was ruined when Kelly's face poked into her field of vison and the glassy eyed doctor was looking into her captor's eyes. She remained unphased as Kelly stared and when she was pinched, CHesna let out a simple. "Ow." Exactly as she had when her head smacked into the ground earlier.

"No." She mumbled to Kelly as she asked if it hurt. "When your eyes perceive something, it still sends signals to your brain, so... you get a response even if you have no actual sensation. It's called phantom pain." Chesna sighed hotly against Kelly's close face. "Your naked butt is blocking the tv. If you're not going to fuck me, then go make dinner. I'm hungry..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next