Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor Is Out!

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Doctor Is Out! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Having been left alone while Chesna got her food, Kelly had plenty of time to sulk out the woes from her system. She was a tough gal but she felt like she was reaching her breaking point. She wanted to just leave the apartment or throw Chesna out, but part of Kelly was hesitant to after they had little scene in the shower, with the addition of getting a step closer towards winning the AFW title. But how long could she last before she was driven mad?

She had thought out the scenario perfectly for days and even played out the reactions of the two fools who were going to surrender ultimate victory to her.
[size=85:3amqnj7x]
"Oh No, Clydey! Kelly wants my Title Contract and if we don't do something fast she'll do something evil to Doctor Matu! I cannot bear to have an innocent soul pay for my sins! I...Just...Cant...! As a paragon of virtue I must surrender the contract to Kelly. Curse that vile fiend! She has bested me with her superior wit and intellect!"

"Well Sheeeeeeet!"

"I must surrender my contract for the greater good! There is no other way! My Soul and Conscience may have no peace until I end this affair with my unbeatable adversary!"

"I'm Frum Texus! Hyuk!"

"Come Fido! We Must Surrender!"

"Tits."

Sadly things never did turn out that way it seemed. The two were taking alot longer than she thought. They were probably going to wait until the last minute. The bastards. She couldn't last with Chesna forever, Kelly knew that and the pressure and anxiety was getting to her.

Eventually though, Chesna returned, telling Kelly that she was broken but not dumb, something Kelly honestly did understand. She perked her head up at the feeling of the sandwich on top if her tush but would freeze and blush as Chesna pecked her cheek, looking over at the Doctor with eyes full of wonder as she revealed a little bit about herself. No longer a whore she says. Though Kelly did call her that, she felt in Chesna's tone that perhaps that statement was genuine.

Sitting up on her knees in front of the sofa, Kelly would glare a bit at Chesna after she poked head with the sandwich before she took it in her hands and stared at it for a moment. "...This plan was my last resort." She muttered out as an explanation. Kelly then looked to Chesna and examined the Doctor from head to toe, biting her lip at her next thought but soon decided to speak her mind. "...Why... Why are you broken, anyway? Were you born like this?" Kelly asked curiously before took a bite out of her sandwich, her eyes going wide after chewing it for a moment. It was really bad. Holy crap it tasted horrible.

"OUGH MUR GURD! WHUR DUR FHUCK!"
Kelly talked with her mouth full of the abomination. Jer eyes went wide and tears began to form from the awful taste that spilled into her tongue but she dared not spit it out over her couch. It was either SPIT NOW or swollow really fast to escape the taste. Kelly chose the latter and swallowed the damn thing.

"Uuuuuueeeeeeeeeghhhhhhh... Water! WATER!!!" Kelly whined and demanded.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 am

Chesna watched as Kelly took a bite of the sandwich. The doctor then grabbed it out of her hand and replaced it with the drink and took her own small bite of it. She nibbled like a bird. Never had much of an appetite but needed to eat when she needed to eat. She thought it might have been the drugs
then again, she was pretty skinny too. She sighed and sank into the couch.

"I could really go for a blowjob right now." Chesna muttered but then seemed to follow that up with an answer to Kelly's question. "Yes, born." She said. "I have Hemophilia C and an acute case of Nymphomania. Found that out when was young. Quickly became lesbian." She added. "Not sure how I managed to get through college." Chesna's head tilted tot he side. "Or stay alive." She said in a plain, monotone. "Needed med school to fix self. Only way." She began. "So.. I became a doctor.. somehow." That was the most strange thing in her life. There was no way she should have ever been able to become a doctor but Lia had sacrificed her own medical career for Chesna's. Something the Doctor could never forget.

Chesna then stood up. "Do you have medicine?" The silver haired girl asked and began to ooze her way back towards the bathroom to see if she could find any of Kelly's stash. The girl looked like she might need a lot of pills. Then again, with the way she acted, it was more likely that she didn't take anything.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Kelly handed Chesna the sandwich quickly and frantically grabbed the drink that Chesna offered her without thinking or looking at it. She pressed the glass to her lips and quickly began to down the drink the beverage, taking RAW eggs and curry powder, Kelly's eyes went wide and her lips instantly spat up some of the drink, spitting it onto the couch, it tasted so horrible she felt like she was going to vomit right there. She couldn't kill her couch even more. This forced Kelly to frantically bolt up like a madwoman on springs to rush through her bathroom before letting loose a horrid sounding vomit as she upchucked the sandwich and the drink into her toilet before letting loose a loud cry.

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT TASTED SOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!! *Urp!*" Kelly would let out from the bathroom before she upchucked the drink, the sandwich and some of her breakfast following the disgusting taste that was downright repulsive. A taste so bad she wished she could erase it from her mind.

[align=center:h9s9mcqb]*******[/align:h9s9mcqb]

Eventually Kelly returned to Chesna while holding her stomach, groaning from how sick she felt right about now.

"That was... An... Abomination.... Never make that again... Ughhh..." Kelly let out before she waved her hand to Chesna. "But... Please... Continue... Were you born like... She went to repeat her question but Chesna answered her soon enough as the Doctor revealed to Kelly that she suffered from some hardcore problems that she couldn't control and talked about her life, how voicing how perplexity on sliding by in College along with Staying Alive. Kelly's eyes grew wide as she kept them focused deeply on Chesna, wondering exactly what kind of a life she lived before Chesna revealed that she went to med school to fix herself.

"So that's what she meant when she said she was trying to do something about the way she was." Kelly thought while she listened intently to Chesna and began to develop sympathy for the Doctor, realizing that all those times the Doctor touched her was out of necessity more than desire. And for that, Kelly could hold no ill towards her, even if she may have liked it.

Kelly wanted to know more about Chesna but felt it would have been rude to barge into something so personal like 'How she survived her 20s'. Managing to avoid death seemed like something really person and Kelly didn't think it was right to barge in on something like that. But she couldn't help her curiosity towards Chesna, she wanted to know more. But that was probably going to have to wait as Chesna asked if Kelly had any medicine.

"Medicine? Uhmmmm.... I have Cough Medicine." Muttered Kelly as she looked up Chesna. "Is there something you need?" The blonde asked.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

Chesna watched as Kelly began to kill herself from Chesna's cooking and when the sandwich was handed back to her, she began to nibble on it quietly,staring blankly at Kelly even when she puked and ran off. Chesna's lower lips drooled a little bit at the sight of Kelly's naked form frantically running off. Her breasts and ass bouncing as much as the girl's stomach probably was. Chesna looked down and poked her sex and tilted her head. She pulled up her finger and licked it before going back and eating the sandwich.

"Yes." Chesna muttered simply as though Kelly had never left. She looked up at Kelly. The girl was a wreck and hadn't even been around Chesna for more than an hour at most. Chesna frowned and then turned her head. "Cough Medicine. Yes." She said and stood up before falling back down on the couch and sighing.

"Cough." She said and turned her head. "See. I have a bad one. Need medicine." She stated in a monotone voice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 am

Kelly raised an eyebrow the moment Chesna agreed that cough medicine was something she apparently needed. It certainty didn't look that way to Kelly, Chesna looked quite healthy. Well perhaps not healthy but she didn't have a cough.

Kelly then watched the good doctor try to stand before she fell back down on the couch and sighed before actually muttering "Cough" out loud and tried to pass it off as her reason to have the medicine. Kelly looked to Chesna with a frown and furrowed her brow in displeasure.

"That was a horrible act and if you're only looking to get cough medicine so you can get high, then you're certainly not getting any from me. Getting high is stupid anyway. Doesn't it burn your brain cells or something?" Kelly would say.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 am

Chesna looked up at Kelly with a dry tone and then stood up. "It does a lot of things." Chesna said. "And if I have to chose between brain cells and being alive or sane... then it's an easy choice." Chesna looked down at her wobbly legs and took a few steps forward. "I'll get that... medicine." She said in an even tone. "One way or another." She then looked around."And if you don['t help me then... I'll probably die trying. This apartment is full of corners and I'm pretty sure when I fall, I'll hit one. And die."

Chesna then tried to drag herself towards Kelly's bathroom, falling onto her knees and then flopping forward on her face. "Your carpet is bleeding." She said as she stared at the small pool forming from her nose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 am

Kelly emitted a deeper frown far sour than before at Chesna's words at the begrudging fact that had some truth behind them. Kelly would rather be alive and sane than have no brain cells. She supposed anyway. She didn't take much time or wanted to think about it.

She watched Chesna stand up and take a few wobbling steps forward, Kelly's eyes already grew a bit wide with concern and uneasiness as she watched Chesna lurch forth, declaring that she would get that medicine one way or another before playing the guilt card. Kelly immediately scoffed and turned away, she knew Chesna's game but didn't like what she had to say either, it was a rough thing to say and it made Kelly freeze up a bit and think over what to do. Part of her wanted to leave Chesna to her own devices while another part of her wanted to just help Chesna.

Well as the Doctor dragged herself forward and fall onto her knees and was about to fall face first onto the floor, Kelly's eyes went wide and she reacted by pushing herself up off the floor catch the dead weight that was Chesna, pressing her naked breasts up against the Doctor's while she got her arms under her shoulders and placed her chin on the Doctor's shoulder inadvertently.

"Nghhh.... You better not have done that on purpose!" Kelly barked, while holding up Chesna sturggling to lift up the Doctor and seat her down gently on the floor to lay her head against the seat cushion of the couch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:58 am

Chesna sighed heavily when she was caught by Kelly's breasts. Her nose began to leak on them a bit and she went into dead weight mode as Kelly began to scold her. Chesna lolled out her tongue trying to get it to lick Kelly's nipple as she slobbered on the girl's breast. "I know what you did on purpose." Chesna retorted as she continued her efforts, leaning closer to one side. "Get me the medicine." Chesna said in a monotone condition. "I told you I have a cough." Chesna coughed on Kelly's breast. "Now you have it too, so you need it as well." She said and then her head sagged. "I'm a doctor. I know these things." She added dryly as Kelly flopped her onto the couch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 am

Kelly shivered the very moment she felt Chesna tongue at her nipple, which would pucker and stiffen following the pleasurable moist sensation that came from the tongue that teased her nipple, biting her lip to halt a small that wanted to creep out from her body.

She found herself a bit confused though when Chesna said she knew she did on purpose. "The hell are you talking about?" Kelly would say while she held up the Doctor before she again asked for medicine for her cough, only to then actually cough on Kelly's breast, making the blonde jump a bit and nearly release Chesna to wipe the her chest, but she quickly reaffirmed her grip before she looked towards the Doctor in disbelief. Unable to believe what she just did.

"Did you just...?" Kelly let out before she narrowed her eyes and frowned at the Doctor. Well played. "You're horrible..." Kelly added before easing Chesna down onto the couch, letting her go and giving her a scolding look before she went into the kitchen and reached into a drawer to get some [url=http://drugline.org/img/drug/6696_6746_1.jpg:nzb34h7l]Delsym Cough Suppressant[/url:nzb34h7l] a nice little syrup that didn't taste bad at all like Robitussin, which was awful. This stuff was orange and tasted great. Just good enough for Kelly to swallow.

Taking the small box, Kelly brought a spoon along with her and marched back towards Chesna. "You're only having a little, alright?" She affirmed before pouring the medicine into the spoon, expecting to give Chesna just that much and be done with it.

"Say 'Ahhhh...'"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Chesna wet glassy eyed as Kelly left to go fetch the medicine. Her head was swimming and she needed to get some more drugs in her. She knew the cough medicine really wasn't going to help but she would take what she could get.

When Kelly came back, Chesna just stared at her as she tried to parse out how much she would get. She stuck out her tongue when Kelly asked and left it open as she waited for her to shove it into her mouth.

"Ehhhhhhhhhh....."

She didn't really swallow or provide much help for the blonde. But when the liquid finally got off the spoon, most of it dribbling down her chin, Chesna looked at Kelly. "Your turn." She said in a monotone voice. "Here. I'll pour you a spoon. I wouldn't want you to get sick now, would I?" Chesna tried her best to force her lips into a smile but all that happened was her lips twitched and she looked like she was blinking lot. After a moment she just sighed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next