Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor Is Out!

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Doctor Is Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Kelly thought she had Chesna off of her, but she could clearly see that the doctor wasn't done since she felt Chesna's hands reach out and grab her breasts, which she then began to fondle while pressing her face up against Kelly's, all while saying that she was weak from being murdered which caused Kelly to click her tongue in an unamused but flustered manner, turning bright red as Chesna's lips touched her own while their eyes met. That kind of intimate closeness made Kelly feel uneasy, she was trembling in place, blushing bright red, her heart beating rapidly.

Hearing Chesna speak and claim that she was in fact a Soulless Whore before declaring that even she knew that even she knew that 'it takes two to tango if you care about anything other than.... Something... Kelly wouldn't be able really hear what Chesna was going to say on the account she stopped herself and began sucking upon The Ghoul's lower lip, earning a small gasp from the blonde before releasing a quiet moan as she slowly closed her eyes melted into the pleasure she felt upon feeling Chesna suck at her lower lip.

When Chesna pulled back, Kelly opened her eyes slowly and listed to the doctor's words of wisdom that caught The Ghoul by surprise. "If you ask someone to take it or leave it as the only two options, they're always going to leave. Relationships are about compromising, you know. Even unconditional love doesn't mean refusing to change." Such a statement from Chesna left Kelly absolutely silent as her lips curled into a pain-filled frown while her head tilted down towards the floor, not knowing how to respond to such words that made Kelly think hard about the way she was, starting to regret a few choices she had made in the past, one that could have been fixed if she wasn't such a difficult person.

Those words from Chesna put Kelly into such a state of deep thought to the point where she didn't even notice Chesna's head pushing into her crotch until the doctor spoke out again and spoke out about some Lia-person that Kelly didn't even know, but she assumed that Chesna meant her lover. The Ghoul would listen to the Doctor say she wouldn't be accepted as that person's wife until she fixed herself, but still this Lia apparently loved despite the way Chesna was, which confused Kelly quite a bit. She didn't understand it.

"N-No... I don't understand it... How could anyone love and w-wait on a person like You!? W...Why..? H-How could anyone love and wait on a doctor who goes around fucking anything with a pair of legs!?" Kelly say to Chesna through release of gasping moans in reaction to Chesna's tongue teasing her crotch, feeling the pleasurable sensation right through her scrubs.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Chesna was silent as Kelly spoke and she continued to lick Kelly's scrubs like a cat licking its paw. When Kelly finished Chesna stopped and looked around. She stood up and looked at Kelly. "I don't know. I've asked myself the same question a million times now." Chesna leaned in and kissed Kelly's lips softly, staying close to her and staring into Kelly's eyes. "I'm not this way because I chose to be. You do have a choice with how you act. If I could magically make my body work the way I wanted to, don't you think I would have by now? If my parts worked right then maybe I could have had a normal life and not have to worry whether or not I'll wake up in a ditch or wake up at all."

Chesna let out a hot, breathy sigh on Kelly's face. "Is this your apartment?" She asked but then spoke before Kelly could answer. "I need a shower. Let's go. I'm not that blitzed out of my mind that I'd do you right here in the parking lot... no matter how tempting it is."

Chesna pushed her hand up against Kelly's crotch and then sighed again before slumping against Kelly and drooling down her back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 am

Unable to help herself from gasping in pleasure as Chesna lapped at her scrubs would Kelly would release a moan in reaction to Chesna's sensual workings, panting heavily as she did, starting to sweat profusely with her nipples starting to harden from what she was beginning to feel from Chesna, who would rise to her feet and then kiss The Ghoul's lips softly, causing Kelly's eyes to sharply widen as she felt the kiss, her legs beginning to cross tightly as a result, looking Chesna in the eyes with a flustered gaze while listening to what she had to say regarding how her body worked.

"N-No this isn't my apartment... This is the place I ORIGINALLY planned to keep you..." Were the words Kelly would have stated to Chesna in a matter of fact tone, but would be cut off when Chesna turning her face away shyly from Chesna with a deep blush on her face as the girl breathed on her face, about to respond to the girl's words before Chesna pushed her hand up against Kelly's crotch and slumped against her, catching Kelly off guard as her body stiffened, letting out cut yelp as she was cupped before expressing her disgust in Chesna's drool with an "Eeewww...".

Kelly would then hesitantly, pat and caress Chesna's back with one hand in a somewhat awkward manner, leaning against the car and looking around the empty warehouse as she did so before turning to Chesna. "Sunderland & The Idiot are looking for you... Why should I take you to place they will most likely go if they are seeking you out..." Kelly would ask while smirking coolly as if she knew the truth of the matter. "...But you're far too much a hassle to take care of here..." The Ghoul would add while looking away with a frown as she held Chesna, unintentionally hugging her somewhat.

"One Question though before I decided whether or not I'll take you back with me to the apartment... Who looks better? Me or Sunderland?" The Ghoul would ask in a curiously blunt manner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 am

Chesna let out a sigh as Kelly spoke. "So I can go home and get back to my life..." She said in a dry voice. "This whole thing is ridiculous." She then paused. "If they come... they are just as stupid as you though. Didn't you tell them where to meet? Why would they look anywhere else?"

"Nnn..." Chesna said as Kelly hugged her. She then heard Kelly's words and let out a sigh. "Who?" She asked. "I don't even remember what that other girl looks like." She muttered. "What a weird name..." Her hands then went down and pushed up underneath Kelly's scrubs to try and get at her breasts. "Just make up your mind... already..." She said. "Before I can't control myself any more..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Upon hearing Chesna sigh and speak out, Kelly would respond with a scoff and a click of her tongue while rolling her eyes slightly when The Doctor claimed that this insane kidnapping/ransom plot was in fact ridiculous, especially in it's current standing. While The Ghoul knew the operation was in fact ridiculous, she frowned when Chesna referred to it as that. For Kelly, if anyone was going going to criticize the plan, she would do it.

Kelly would later scoff bitterly though when Chesna called her 'Stupid', causing the blonde to clinch her fists tightly and glare up at Chesna while holding onto her body, trying to keep herself from lashing out on the clearly frail doctor she needed alive. Prompting Kelly to let out a deep sigh against Chesna's neck as she tried to calm herself from the frustration that Chesna gave her.

When Chesna continued on and asked if Kelly told Heather and Clyde where to meet along with why they would look anywhere else, Kelly began to grin smugly and widely, clearly proud of herself by the look on her face when Chesna asked her questions. "I never devised a meeting place... I wasn't going to release you until Sunderland surrendered her Title Contract. If Gastin or Sunderland decided to disobey my instructions and look for you... They wouldn't know that I'd be here. Hence why Im not at my apartment... I didn't want to take any chances." Said Kelly would a wide, smug grin.

Kelly's grin would fade however when Chesna could not even remember Heather's name or what she looked like, prompting Kelly's jaw to drop open slightly as she looked at Chesna in sheer disbelief, her eye twitching a bit as a result. Even as Chesna got her hands under Kelly's scrubs and began to fondle her breasts, Kelly would look up at her in speechless shock until she finally she got the nerve to comment. "...You're joking...Right?" Muttered Kelly with a nervous laugh.

"...I suppose... I feel better knowing you can remember who I am... Even though I'm just a number..." Kelly would remark quietly before trying to fish Chesna's hands out of her scrubs. "Fine... Let's go then..." Said Kelly as she lightly pushed Chesna back towards the open passenger door of the car, trying to guide Chesna inside of it, all while frowning at the stains she left on the leather seats, but it couldn't be helped right now. If Chesna went in no problem, Kelly would pack up her things like the chair and the laptop and get them in the car before getting in the driver's seat, starting up the engine and preparing to back out of the warehouse.

"Sooo... Uhmmm... I take it you're not too close with Sunderland and Gastin, are you?" Kelly would ask curiously to Chesna, getting the odd feeling that perhaps she had made a bit of a mistake in who she kidnapped, bit also wasn't sure if Chesna was lying either. Kelly knew Heather thought highly of Chesna and was her trusted doctor, but now Kelly wasn't sure if the same went for Chesna and she was curious to know.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:07 pm

"Great planning, Moriarty..." Chesna said with a monotone voice and let out a sigh. Her eyes fell along Kelly's form and she let out a soft yawn as Kelly continued to speak. She did that a lot it seemed. Chesna pinched and rubbed at Kelly's nipples while she tried to understand what Kelly was saying. "Wrestling's stupid." She said at first. "You kidnapped me for a piece of paper that lets you get beat up by Sarah Gatt at your earliest convenience?" Chesna gave Kelly's nipples a hard pinch, as if to scold her before leaning in and licking Kelly's neck.

"I'm sure she'd do that without a contract if that was what you wanted..." Kelly then shoved Chesna back into the car and she flopped in like a rag doll and sighed as she struggled with the seatbelt.

"They owe me a lot of money." Chesna said matter-of-factly. "At least, the guy does. The girl seems to pay when the money's due. "Chesna sighed again. "There's only one person I ... care... about." Chesna said as she looked over at Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 pm

"Whatever Sherlock..." Scoffed Kelly in a bitter manner in response to Chesna's retort before she felt her nipples pinched and rubbed, causing the Ghoul to release a sharp yelp for a moment before letting out a sign of arousal from her lips while she heard Chesna speak. "Ahhhnnn...." Kelly would let out with a small moan that she tried her hardest to conceal while wincing a bit from the feeling. "Y-You know something? You're Stupid! Why are you even here!? Why do you even Doctor wrestlers if you hate wrestling!? Though I guess I'm giving you too much credit when I say you Doctor..." Kelly would say with her eyes narrowed at Chesna before she got the doctor off of her after fighting through that feeling of arousal that came from her nips. Chesna was getting to her, Kelly just couldn't allow herself to fall. Not yet at least, she had to remain focused on the prize.

"Sarah Gatt... Pfft... I've already proven that Money can buy anything from her... Wouldn't be surprised if I could buy the title from her... But of course I want my bases covered." Kelly would say smugly while getting Chesna into the car, pulling out and listening to her response regarding the couple that Kelly wanted to bury 6 feet under more than anything. But even as Kelly stated that, she couldn't help but wonder if what she was saying was actually the truth. Did she really care about the AFW Title? Or did she just want to plague Heather even more, halt Heather's progress and make her as miserable as possible? She hated Heather enough to not care about the title. For Kelly, crushing her dreams and ending her career would be the sweetest victory.

"HA! Really? Is that all!? Good luck with collecting, you idiot! That worthless drunk will never pay you! All your money is down in some liquor store by now! Hahahahaha!"
Exclaimed Kelly as she busted out into laughter as she sped down the road before hearing what else Chesna had to say regarding the one person she cared about. "...That's surprising..." Remarked Kelly in a sarcastic manner before looking over to Chesna for a bit.

"...What's she like? N-Not that I care I'm just curious..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"I have a degree." Chesna said. "I can show you." She let out a sigh. "I'm just as surprised I got it as you are..." She said with a huff. "But not because of my skills..."

"I get paid to do it. I'll do anything if I get paid for it." She said and slid her hand over to Kelly's thigh. "Only money can fix my problems." She paused. "Good luck with that but I don't think you have enough money." Chesna leaned back in her chair and ran her hand along Kelly's thigh.

"I have good lawyers. If he won't pay, he'll go to jail or whatever money he makes, part of it will go to me before he even sees it. I'm not as concerned about it as you seem to be."

Chesna lifted up her other hand and thumbed through her jacket. She pulled out a pill and looked at it. "She's a Bunny rabbit. A dumb bunny." She said before popping the pill in her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Kelly's eyes widened a bit when she heard Chesna say she would do anything if she was paid for it, quickly earning The Ghoul's full attention as her lips began to curl into a rather devious grin. "Anything huh? Oh Ho-ho!" Kelly thought to herself silently while a few ideas began to course through her head in regards to using Chesna's willingness to do anything for money to her own advantage.

"...Interesting..." Kelly would mutter to herself with a grin as she remembered the night at the hospital after the Cell Match at Avalanche, Heather had an argument with her buffoon of a boyfriend about Chesna, with Heather stating that Chesna was a Doctor she trusted. Since Chesna clearly had no honest care for Heather or seemed to share that feeling of trust, Kelly began to wonder if perhaps she could use Heather's trust in Chesna against her by simply paying the Doctor to sabotage her in some way.

Kelly soon lost herself in a gleeful state of brainstorming as she mulled over the possibilities of what she could do to Heather by using Chesna against her. Because of this, Kelly wasn't paying attention to the road or even noticing Chesna's hand upon her scrub covered thigh that the Doctor would run her hand along. Kelly would snap out of it though when the conversation shifted to a certain Foolish Cowboy whom Kelly still thought was an alcoholic.

"Pft... I Am not concerned at all! I'm actually very happy he owes you money. In fact you should be Thanking Me for all the money you're getting and have received from the both of them because I was the one who cut open and bloodied Sunderland that night at the pay-per-view for you to patch up... And I was the one who orchestrated The Gatt Attack's ambush on Gastin that put him in that coma, Ha-Ha! It was me! All me! No one else! Me, me, me! Hahahaha!!"
Kelly would manically gloat out proudly with a wide grin of gleeful madness as she bragged about the torment she caused the couple. She no longer felt any remorse towards being responsible for having Nha and Sha nearly beat someone to Death and did not think much of what she revealed to Chesna until she thought over her words and quickly turned to Chesna to correct herself on what she had said to clear up any potential misunderstandings.

"...B-But I wasn't behind the shooting! No, that wasn't me. Didn't know anything about that..." Kelly would state as her gleefully insane demeanor faded away to clear herself of something she didn't want to be linked to and didn't want to take any chances with. She would then take a deep breath and let out sigh as she recomposed herself to end her maniacal state of mind while listening to Chesna speak about her... Bunny Rabbit... That revelation caused Kelly to raise an eyebrow for a moment and look at Chesna in a perplexed manner as to why she referred to a Rabbit as a person and that it was the only thing she apparently care about.

"A... Bunny Rabbit?" Kelly would say before letting out a small "Heh." Believing that Chesna literally meant a real Bunny Rabbit and thinking how pathetic she was to only care about an animal, probably because everyone besides Sunderland (as far as Kelly knew) hated her for the things she did. Yet, Kelly remembered how Chesna said this Lia-Person wouldn't accept The Doctor as her wife until Chesna fixed her little Condition, thus prompting Kelly to wonder why she didn't mention her if she's trying to get money to fix her problems.

"Pft. What do you expect from a Rabbit? All they do is eat carrots and look cute..." Kelly would say in a factual manner to Chesna, still not noticing the Doctor's hand on her thigh.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Chesna sighed as Kelly began to rant. "I wonder how well that would hold up in a court of law..." Chesna muttered, unphased by Kelly's speech. She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. "There are easier ways to get someone in a coma you know." She said in a monotone huff. "You make way more work for yourself then you have to. That's why you're stupid. And you're loud." She added.

She let out a sigh. "She doesn't really like carrots very much." She said. "But she is cute. Without her, I probably wouldn't even be alive so that's good enough for me... I guess..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next