Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rain vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rain vs. Songbird Empty Rain vs. Songbird

Post by dlamp Wed May 02, 2012 1:45 am

Rain was hopping up and down, trying to get herself ready for the fight that was about to come. She was a bit scared, since this was her first standard match in the AFW. Hopefully she could win. "You can do this Reyna." She told herself, nodding. She clenched and unclenched her fists, trying to shake off the nerves. She was really hoping she'd win this time. No, that's the past, this is now. Normally, she would had probably debuted in her actual wrestling attire, a raincoat with shorts. However, she wanted to be more... battle-ready for this fight. She was in blue jeans, a tank-top, and was wearing an armband on her right part with a raindrop on it. She was still barefoot, but that was more of a comfort thing if anything. She walked over to a mirror and smiled to herself. "Okay, showtime~" With that, she walked outside. The introduction she pretty much tuned out, but when her theme music came on, she walked out as calmly as she could. The crowd was pretty small on her end, she was surprised she had any fans at all, but there were a few, about twenty people. She giggled slightly. It was almost like high school, she got attention here too. Crawling onto the mat, she took a deep breath and took a fighting stance, waiting for her opponent.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rain vs. Songbird Empty Re: Rain vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 02, 2012 4:00 am

Then as Rain got into her fighting stance, a loud screech filled the entire stadium and the fans who heard this sound before knew who was coming in. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring, covering up to the sides where the audience was. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

She started to walk with a serious look in her eyes and her fans could see that as she was beautiful, she's also quite lethal. Then she jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double axle into the ring. When she looked up again to see Rain, she was interested to see what she's got.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 am

Rain watched as her opponent came to the ring. She was feeling a little intimidated now. This Songbird girl looked really strong. And really Punk too, with all that dark clothes on and her hair all multicolored. Rain gulped, trying to stay calm. Calm down... it's going to be fine. She had to hold her ground. She could be a wimp forever. She straightened up her stance and gave a serious look at her opponent as she came down from the rope, refusing to be impressed(even though she totally was). "You ready for this?" She said, failing to hide the nervousness in her voice. She gave up on the tough act and relaxed a little. "U-Um... Anyway, I'm Rain, s-sooo... let's have a good fight. Okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 02, 2012 4:36 am

Songbird walked to Rain as she was talking, still having a serious look that doesn't want to take any wimps. But then she unzipped her gag to show a friendly smile and offered a hand for a handshake. Songbird spoke to Rain in a gentle voice, "I AM ready for this, Ms. Reyna Song. I believe we will have a good fight and may the best girl win today. I hope you brought your game on because I will certainly bring mine."

Last edited by 971 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

Rain was sweating slightly as Songbird walked up to her. She tensed up, expecting an attack, but instead she was offered a handshake. Rain smiled and gave in inward sigh of relieve. She shook the girl's hand and nodded at her words. "Uh, you can call me Rain or just Rey y'know." She said, caught off guard by the formality of the girl. "And I won't hold back either, so get ready for a good beating!" She then backed away to give her opponent some space and got into her fighting stance, legs apart, palms out, and waited for her opponent to prepare herself. "Well, let's go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 03, 2012 1:42 am

"I'm looking forward to it." said Songbird after the handshake. She too backed up and stretched her arms and legs out a little before the match can begin. As soon as the bell rang, she would walk over to her opponent and say to her, "I'll tell you what, Rain. Since I haven't seen how you fight and I'm interested to see how you do, you can take the first shot." She would leave herself defenseless and didn't plan to counter or attack if Rain does because she wants to see what she's made of so they can have an interesting match.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 am

"W-Wha? Just hit you? While you're defenseless?" Rain said, shocked by Songbird's proposal. She stared at her, totally taken back. the girl was just standing there, totally defenseless. To just attack her... didn't seem right. "Um, I don't like attacking a defenseless opponent." She said. "At least take a stance so I feel a little less guilty about it." She wouldn't strike a defenseless opponent, it just felt wrong. Plus, it was sort of an insult to Rain, as if she need a free hit to provide a challenge. Which only stung more after remember how her last match went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 03, 2012 2:10 am

Songbird nodded and said, "I understand, and sorry about that." So, she got into her fighting stance so they both can be even. Then, she would raise her right arm up as in preparing for a punch. "Your choice then, your first attack or my first punch in your face." Not only does she want to see Rain attack, but she also wants to see how she's good at defending herself.

Last edited by 971 on Thu May 03, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 03, 2012 2:25 am

Rain felt little better now that Song was taking her a little more seriously. She felt more confident now. Seeing Song prepare to punch, Rain grinned. There was something about Rain that she found interesting. She was really... honorable. Warrior-like. This was going to be fun. "Heh, I'll go now, get ready for some pain." She said, pulled her left arm back, aiming a hard palm strike to Song's left cheek, hoping to give her a taste of Rain's strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 03, 2012 9:51 am

"GAH!" cried out Songbird as she felt Rain's left punch hit hard on her left cheek. It was really a good hit as she staggered back a little and rubbed her cheek from it. Turning to her opponent, she would chuckle and say, "Heheh, not bad, not bad at all. That was a pretty good shot there." Getting back to her position, Songbird would then raise her hands up to try and interact with Rain's as she walked closer to her again. "Now, I want to test your strength here. Come on, give me your best shot."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next