Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rain vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rain vs. Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: Rain vs. Songbird

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 am

Rain felt her kick connect with Songbird's head and watched her hit the mat hard. The blonde gave a smile to herself. It felt good, it felt really good to just beat up this girl for just... just being annoying. The kick took a lot out of her though and she'd have to stick to defense until she had the energy to attack again. As she waited for Song's moves, she took deep breaths to regain some energy. As her opponent got up, Rain glared at her again upon hearing her words. She prepared herself for the incoming kick, blocking it with her arms. She thought her arms might break from the kick, but they were still intact. "Ah!" She cried out, trying to shake the pain off. She then grabbing Song's leg and held onto it tightly, hoping to get a breather. "You better get tough!" She shouted, trying to crush Song's leg in her grip. "'Cause I'll seriously hurt you if you don't!" She then threw Song's leg aside in hopes to get her off balance. Her goal for the moment was to cripple Songbird's ability to fight and make the match a little more even on both sides.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 am

Songbird was aiming a kick at Rain's head, but she was surprised when her attack was blocked. "WHAT?! HOW?!" She cringed as she was feeling Rain's crushing grip on her leg before Rain threw her leg to the side to get her off balance a little. Songbird would go on knee and said, "Rrgh, okay. It's time to get serious! And you're gonna regret making me do this!" Inside though, she was happy that she's finally seeing the Rain that she always wanted to see.

Slowly getting back up, Songbird would go for a back handspring before trying to unleash a butterfly twist kick aimed at her opponent. If this worked, she could have the advantage.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:26 am

Rain caught her breath as Songbird was on her knees. She couldn't believe the she was actually holding her against this girl. Then again she was running mostly on rage and fury, something she knew she shouldn't do, but Song just made her so angry. "Bring it on Songbird! I'll beat you to a pulp!" She said, preparing herself for her opponent's next move. Once Songbird got up and started to aim her kick, Rain was thrown off by all the flips she was doing. No, don't lose focus Rain. She though, bring her arms up to block the attack. The hit connect Rain slammed to the ground. Her arms were in so much pain. "Aaaaahhhh!" She cried out, curling up into a ball, trying to deal with the pain. "It hurts..." She said, tears forming. She knew she could stop the tears from coming, but she wasn't going to give up yet. She forced herself to get up, letting out a few sobs before going back into her fighting stance. "Not... done... yet..." She said, shaking off the tears. She didn't think she could move in for another attack, so she would just have to defend for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 am

Songbird did her butterfly twist kick and it left Rain on the floor to attend to the pain in her arms. She thought that Rain would be more helpless at this point, but she was surprised when she stood up again through her sobs and got back in her fighting stance. "You feel the pain yet you still wish to fight? I've never seen this side of you before. Well...let's see how you can handle THIS!"

Seeing that Rain was defending herself now, Songbird would attempt to grab her arms and throw her to the center of the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 am

Rain could ony stand there and try to get over the pain in her arms, holding back sobs from the intense pain. Hearing Song's words only made Rain angrier. "Shut up!" She shouted, glaring at her. I'm not doing this for you. Rain wished she could fight back against Song grabbing her arms, but they were in too much pain for her to do anything. The pain from just having them being grabbed was enough to make her let out a few more sobs. Once she hit the ground, she was in too much pain to stand. "Ugh..." She groaned, struggling to get up. She tried as hard as she could, but the pain was too much and she could only get to her knees. "I'm... I'm not done yet..." She said, panting heavily. She was able to get back up, but she could move her hands anymore, they were in too much pain. Dammit... She thought. I... I can't keep this up... She looked up at Songbird with a glare, mad at herself that she couldn't fight back anymore. "I hope you're happy." She said bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:05 am

With a serious look in her eyes, Songbird would walk forward to Rain, well aware of the pain that she is suffering in her arms and hands yet not showing that feeling. She would watch her opponent as she struggles to stand to only get onto her knees first before standing on both feet. She would reply, "Surprisingly...I'm not." With that, she would attempt to do a low sweeping kick at Rain's legs to try and trip her down onto the ground. "I hope YOU'RE happy."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 am

Rain stared at Songbird in shock at her words. Mainly because Rain wasn't expecting nor wanting and answers, and the answer itself just sounded so disappointing. The next thing she knew, she was on the ground, still thinking on Song's response and question. Was she happy? Am I happy? "What do you think?! I'm getting beaten up by you and can't fight back!" She shouted, staggering up again. "You... you just..." She clenched her hands into fists and glared at Song. She would then aim a punch to Song's face, though it'd be wild, she just wanted to hit her once. Well, a few times really, but one hit would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 am

Songbird would shrug her shoulders as she said, "I'm sorry, I thought this was what you wanted from me." She did what Rain wanted and wasn't surprised at the thought of her being upset over this whole thing. She then saw her opponent clench her fists as she glared at her and Songbird would try to catch that punch in with her own hand. "You should be thanking me for no longer treating you like a pushover. So maybe I am a little happy." If she did catch that punch, she would throw it on the side and try to give Rain a headbutt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 am

Rain's glare sharpened as Songbird spoke, as well as the pain she felt from her words. This is what she wanted, but she didn't expect Song to be such a tough opponent. She was really strong and a really good fighter, and she was wearing Rain out by the minute. The blonde didn't know how much more she could take before her body gave out. "Shut up!" She barked back, desperate to not have Song's words get to her. Through a stroke of luck, she was able to see Song try to catch the punch and pulled her arm back, using her free hand to aim a palm to the girl's head, if it hit she would then aim a roundhouse to Song's head as well for a painful combo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:58 am

Songbird raised an eyebrow when Rain pulled her punch back just before she would attempt to catch it. She felt her opponent's free hand hit her head, but she didn't make any reaction over it. But then Rain would complete her combo with a roundhouse kick to her head! "UNGH!" Songbird exclaimed as she was tossed staggering to the side and falling forward to try and regain consciousness and focus. The pain was stinging in her head and she had to keep up her tough being since this no time for any touchy feely stuff anymore against Rain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next