Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rain vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rain vs. Songbird - Page 4 Empty Re: Rain vs. Songbird

Post by dlamp Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am

Luckily, Rain's strategy work and Songbird finally let her go. Rain was still on the ground, panting and catching her breath. She rolled onto her back for a moment before staggering back up. She was tired now. She had used up most her energy now. Sadly, endurance wasn't her strong point. She didn't know how much more she could take before she had enough. But she wouldn't give up, she'd fight until she lost or won, that was for sure. Her first lost taught her to at least try and never give up. That, and never cry in public. Hearing Song's words, she could tell she'd probably lose. Song looked like she could go awhile long while Rain was at her limit. Heh... guess I lose, huh? She thought with a smile. "Thanks..." She huffed out. "But... I don't think I can take much more..." She didn't feel guilty admitting her weakness, it was obvious Rain was just scraping out what energy she had left. She rose her palms and got into her fighting stance. "I'm not... gonna'... give up though..." She said. "Let's go Songbird. One... One more time! If go down, I go down knowing I tried!" She walked toward Songbird slowly, she could get enough energy to charge again. If she could get close enough, she would aim a hard palm to the girl's face.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 30, 2012 6:50 am

Songbird would watch Rain rise up from that submission and she looks drained out. Rain must be at her limit and Songbird didn't want the match to end so soon. So, the pink-haired girl would try to bring some support to Rain's self esteem. "Don't let those thoughts of losing get in your head, Reyna! You may say that you might fall one more time and lose, but I believe that you can still be at the top in this federation. You can't give up and I believe you CAN do this! Show that to me...RIGHT...NOW!"

At that moment when Songbird said it, Rain was already on the move to throw a hard palm to her face. "ARGH!" Songbird cried out as the attack hit her hard and it made her stumble back to leave her open for attack.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Hearing Songbird's words sparked something in Rain. To be honest, she was so tired she didn't know if Song was trying to encourage her to keep fighting, or scolding her for giving up so soon. She decided to believe that it was encouragement for now. And though Songbird's words encouraged her, Rain knew she couldn't keep going on much longer. She was past her limit, she could feel her body about to give out at any moment. She probably had a few more punches left in her before she dropped. She was glad that her hit landed though, and it seemed to cause some damage too, and seeing Song stagger back, she had an opportunity for another. However, a thought appeared in Rain's mind. Was this just some staged trick to help Rain's confidence? She couldn't help but think that Songbird was just pitying her. She didn't want to just win out of pity, where was honor in that? A small glare appeared in her eyes. She didn't know if she was just so tired she was just thinking random thoughts, or if her opinion was right, but either way she was angry now. It gave her a little extra energy, not much, but enough to trade blows a few more times. If you're pitying me, Song... I swear if you're just giving my pity and plan to let me win... I'm just gonna' kick your ass. Hard. She gave a quick inhale before moving toward the staggered Songbird, letting out a battle cry as she did so. Rain aimed a punishing series of palms to Song chest and face, hoping to give her opponent a clear message to not screw with her head. And if those would connect, she'd give three consecutive roundhouses to the girl's head and finish it with an axe kick to Song's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

Songbird was staggering a bit as Rain came forward for another set of attacks. Rain would come forth with a series of palms aimed for the head and chest, and Songbird did her best to block each one of them. She got several hits on her head and chest, but Rain didn't stop from there as she gave off three consecutive roundhouses to the pink-haired girl's head. Songbird would dodge every single one of them, but was caught off guard with the axe kick to the chest. "AARGH!" she would cry out as the pain was quite strong and it sent her flying backwards and tumbling onto her stomach.

As she was lying on her stomach on the mat and groaning in pain, Songbird would slowly push herself up to show her face, grit her teeth, and say, "I (ugh)...I tried to...be nice, Reyna....but it seems as though (nngh)...it's past you now. *pant pant*" After at least 2 minutes, she would slowly try to get back up on her feet before Rain can come back to attack again. "Very well...don't expect me to hold anything back now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 am

After Rain's onslaught, she was left panting and dropped her knees. Dammit... she blocked most of them... She thought, glaring at the ground, fuming. Dammit... With the energy she had left, she clenched her fists as tight as she could. She wanted to punch the mat so much, just to release the fury, but resisted the urge. It'd just be wasting energy she didn't have. At least the blows that she did manage to land put Songbird out for a bit. Rain took the time to rest, laying on her back and taking in air. "Uh..." She let out a sigh and closed her eyes for a moment. Could she even win this fight? It was looking like a hopeless battle now. She didn't know if she couldn't keep going anymore. The only thing pushing her to keep going now was just the urge to win and fury. And that assault took pretty much all of her energy. She wished she could rest more, but she started to hear Songbird getting up. Hearing her words only made Rain angrier. So she was holding back! She thought furiously. Rain forced herself up, going back into her fighting stance. "I... I wasn't... holding back... from... from the start!" She panted out, moving toward Songbird with clenched fists. "So... don't... don't..." She felt tears starting to form her eyes. No. Don't cry Rain. Not now. She forced her tears to stop for the moment. She had to at least hold back the urge to cry until after the match. "Don't hold back 'cause you think I'm weak!" She said, aiming a punch to Song's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 am

As soon as Songbird stood up, she would see Rain stand up as well after that tiring onslaught and back into her fighting stance. Rain was moving with clenched fists, angry in the thought that Songbird was holding back. But when she aiming for a punch, Songbird would take it but would attempt to catch it as she said, "I didn't hold back because I thought you were weak. I held back because I wanted to see what you can do. I didn't want to attract too much power to myself because I'm not like that."

The pink-haired girl would move a little closer if she caught that punch and added, "I never intended to make you look weak..." She would pause a moment as a tear started to fill her eyes and slowly trickle down her cheek. "I just wanted to help you." If she did catch that punch, she would try to throw Rain to the ropes.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 am

Song caught the punch, as Rain excepted. Partly because she was too tired to give the punch any aim or power and was mostly attacking out of anger at this point. She tried to push her fist into Song's hand to shove her back, but she was too weak. She could do anything anymore. "Dammit..." She muttered, almost crying. Somewhere she could hear Song's words, and they weren't making her feel any better."Shut up..." She said, tears starting to flow. Deep down she knew that Song was just trying to be nice, but Rain didn't want to hear it. It was only making her feel worse for overreacting and almost seriously hurting her. She just wanted to be taken seriously. She felt that no one would fight her seriously anymore and always be treated with kid's gloves. "Shut up!" She screamed as she was thrown into the ropes, sobbing for a moment. She forced herself to stop for a second, glaring at Song and forced herself up, swaying around in confusion before dropping to her knees. "I hate you..." She said softly, almost to herself. "Just knock me out or pin me already... I know I lost... so just do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 am

Songbird saw that she wasn't getting anywhere with Rain, perhaps her "encouragement" was taken the wrong way. As she walked over to her opponent, she would say, "I guess that's it then huh? Never wanting to stand up for yourself just because you enjoy letting others use you for their own bragging rights. No wonder you never won." She would then raise a clenched fist for a big punch and added, "Well, if you must insist...it's time to put you out of your misery. No need for friends who care about you, it's only your little lonely world of one. Don't mind me." She wanted to hear Rain's response first before she can react. Somehow, she knows that the fighter Rain is in that girl somewhere.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 am

Something about Song's words hit Rain hard. It cut her deep like a knife. I... don't lose on purpose. She thought, struggling between crying and becoming angry. She didn't want to admit it but she knew it was true. She found it easier to cry and give up in these matches. She knew she could fight against most of those she fought and trained with, but she just didn't give it her all. It was a hard pill to swallow, and having it come from a girl that barely knew her made it sting more. She didn't know what to do. Was Song just playing on her feelings to get her mad so she would have a more challenging fight, or did she really care about Rain's becoming a fighter. It was just so confusing. You know what? Forget it. Rain though, clenching her fists. "I'm... I'm not gonna' take that from you." She growled out, staggering up. Luckily, the little speech Songbird gave offered Rain some time to recover, she had enough energy to give and take a few more hits, she had to make it count. "Songbird... I really hate you. I really, really hate you." She said, glaring at her harshly. "I don't know if you're just trying to make me a better fighter, or just messing with me." She took a few breath, her own words leaving her breathless. "But I don't care anymore. I'm just... I'm just gonna' fight you and make you stop talking." She then cracked her knuckles and slowly got into her fighting stance. "I hope you're ready, 'cause I'm not going down without making you regret pushing me." With that said, she took a quick step forward and aimed a hard kick to Songbird's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

When Songbird heard Rain saying that she hated her, she would say, "I'll take it." She would keep her mouth shut as the other girl continued to say that whether Songbird was trying to help her become a better fighter or not, she wasn't going to let her keep pushing her around. Rain was gonna keep fighting and make her stop talking.

Songbird would then reply as she walked closer to punch, "Hmph, that's good. For a moment there I thought-" She couldn't finish her sentence for she was interrupted by a hard kick to her head. "AAAAAAAARGH!" she cried out as she stumbled and held onto her head to try and regain focus. Glaring at Rain, she too would crack her knuckles and say, "You wanna get tough, punk?! GOOD! 'Cause so do I!!" With that, she would stomp forward and attempt her own kick to Rain's head.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next