Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Heather would let out a little laugh at Mamouru's words, as it seemed it was trying to backpedal a bit, fumbling over them. She had no idea all this was his intention from quite a while ago. "Hmm..I'll tell you what. All this sounds really interesting, I'll give you that. Honestly, I could use a manager now that I think about it, someone to help me out a little behind the scenes I guess, make the workload a little less hectic for me. It would help quite a bit."

Heather would say, standing up as she did. "I like your style, and honestly to seek out someone like me, you must be pretty smart in how you handle getting your clients..So how about this. I'll give you a trial. I'll take you as my manager for now. But if I don't like it, don't be surprised if I drop you. Got that? Not going to go easy on you just because you're Cecilia's boyfriend either." Heather would say, smiling a bit. "Deal or what?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flick of the Wrist (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 am

Mamouru stood up as well when Heather did. At her agreement, Mamouru smiled. He extended his hand for a shake and nodded. "Yes!" He said jubilantly. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Sunderland-san." He smiled at Heather. "I'll get all the paper work to you right away!" He said as his mind began to race. "Thankfully there's nothing to overhaul. Everything you have going now seems to be working, but I'll definitely have to reatch all your matches and go over all of the promotional work you've been doing."

Mamouru stopped and blushed. "Ah... Excuse me." He said. "How about we talk over all this over lunch tomorrow?" He asked, still waiting for the handshake.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 am

Heather would be slightly shocked by Mamouru's quite happy response, but her shocked expression would slowly turn into a smile as she would laugh a little. She would hear Mamouru out completely as he extended his hand, waiting for him to finish before she would go to take the hand that he was offering her. "You're something else, you know that? Though I can't say it doesn't boost my ego a bit to see you so happy about this."

Heather would take Mamouru's hand, shaking it as she smiled at him. "Sure! Sounds good to me. You better make this worth my while got that?" Heather would say with a little wink, making sure he knew she was just messing with him, giving him a hard time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Mamouru bowed at Heather's complimentary words. "I take my job seriously." He said. "Your success is my success and it's my job to ensure that both our paths go up and not down."

Mamouru bowed again at Heather's words. "Yes. Thank you, Sunderland-san." He said in a soft voice. He then was going to turn to leave when his eyes widened. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "I should probably get your number if we're going to do business together." His cheeks blushed softly and he lowered his head before whipping out his phone and going to his contacts menu.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"Well good. You're convincing me more and more by the minute this was a good choice." Heather would say with a nod, a smile still on her face before Mamouru would bow again.

Heather would not her head again at his thanks before she would see his eyes widen, seemingly remembering something. Heather would tilt her head before she would hear his request, seeing him blush and lower his head. She would grin a little, unable to hold herself from teasing him a little. "You want my number huh? Went through quite the act just for that. Pretty daring considering we're both taken isn't it?" Heather would say, poking him in the chest and sticking her tongue out a bit.

After having her little bit of fun, she would give him her number afterwards, the smile still on her face as she was actually quite anticipating seeing how a manager would affect her career.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Mamouru blushed at Heather's words. "Ahh..." He said throwing up his hands. "You got me." He teased and input his number in his phone. He then bowed. "I hope this will be an exciting endeavor for both of us. I have no doubt that the title will be in your hands sooner rather than later. For now, I must devise the best strategy to achieve that and an even higher level of fame for you, Sunderland-san." Mamouru bowed and then turned away to leave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3