» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:42 am

"Sergeant?...Nice." Heather would say, nodding her head and grinning a bit. Cecilia telling her that she skipped ahead to a higher rank because of her already known skill gave her quite the ego boost as she nodded her head. She would hug Cecilia back tightly before Cecilia broke it, causing her to stand up and put her hands on her hips.

"Right. I'm liking the sound of this already." Heather would say with a big smile on her face, looking into Cecilia's eyes before she would walk off towards the elevators. Hearing her say to follow her, Heather would nod her head, following behind Jania as they both headed into the elevator after Cecilia did. She would hear Jania's words, crossing her arms a bit as she would look over at Cecilia, thinking a bit as well. "Yeah..who else IS involved in this. Just us and your boss?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:28 am

Cecilia smiled as both of her friends seems to be up for this group and liking their positions in the faction, it was a very good thing to hear, for now that two of her best friends had joined, she knew that they were going to be able to make this faction into the best damn faction ever, as well as they would most likely have a lot of fun. Cecilia who had now brought Jania over towards the Elevator and Heather as well, would look over at them. " Good, because you are gonna like it even more. Especially when you meet Laira." Cecilia said as she turned around and smiled at the two.

" Huh ? who else ?...uhm...You know Cat? Catelyn Cormac ? and Liana is a apart of it as well. She's bringing in some short girl to join and then we have my cousin. I got a chance to talk to her about a few things when we had a family meeting a while back in China. It was pretty good to meet Akane and her sister Himeko again. You'll probably like Akane, Heather. She's a bit like you in a few ways." Cecilia said with a smile as she would then turn around as the elevator arrived. " Oh yeah, Heather, Jania, You haven't been in my garage before have you ?" Cecilia said with a teasing smile.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:18 am

Jania sttod against a wall in the elevator and smiled at her two new faction mates "Well it sounds like you have thought this through." Jania said as Cecilia mentioned the other people she was considering "And i think we are going to have to show the AFW we mean buisness too. Any idea how we are goingto do that with out pissing too many people off."

Jania then heard the elevator bing and she smiled "I've been many places here Cecilia but not your garage." Jania said as she kissed Cecilia's sheek before stepping out of the elevator.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 am

Heather would listen closely to the list of people that Cecilia would say out, telling of who else was in the group. She wasn't familiar with most any of the people in the group, though she felt she's at least heard some of the names before. "Oh? A bit like me??" Heather would say, tilting her head a bit as she wondered what Cecilia meant by those words. "Well...I'm sure she's something great then if that's the case." Heather would say jokingly with a little smirk.

She would hear Cecilia's comment about her garage, causing her to raise an eyebrow, shaking her head before she would watch Jania kiss Cecilia on the cheek. Heather would put her hands on her hips at the sight, shaking her head a bit as she would tap her finger on her hip, slightly irked at it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 am

Cecilia had to admit that she was having a quite a bit of fun when she heard what the two of them said and talked about. " Well I suppose we do have to figure out what to do, but we should really bring that up to the president. " Cecilia said with a little smile to Jania, when the girl came up and kissed her cheek, Cecilia blushed a little and would snuggle a bit with Jania, before moving to the side closer to Heather.

" Yeah, Akane will probably be your go to gal in our little super faction." Cecilia said with a smile, when the doors opened the two girls would see a large amount of cars, over 12 different cars, ranging from Range Rovers to Ferrari's, both old cars and new cars. Cecilia smirked a bit as she then went to move behind the two girls and push them out of the elevator.

" Come, follow me !" Cecilia said as she would then start to walk, leading them off to a corner of the garage. All to show them their two new gifts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 am

As Cecilia snuggled Jania after her kiss she looked at Heather and smiled "Awwh do you want a kiss to Heather?" Jania said before Cecilia pushed her out of the elevator "Oh my that is quite a lot of cars. I think next time we wrestle i should bet you a car instead of a dress." Jania said as she looked at all the cars while walking behind Cecilia as the approached their gifts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 am

"Wh..n-no!" Heather would let out at Jania's words as he face would turn a slight shade of red, embarrassed the girl noticed her slight irritation. She would shuffle around a bit before Cecilia would push her out of the elevator. She would go to say something, but would be stopped as she would glance in front of her, seeing all the cars in the garage.

"You've....GOT to be kidding me.." Heather would let out, looking at all the cars before she would hear Cecilia's words, seeing her walk ahead. She would look over at Jania, a bit stunned before she would quickly follow the two, heading to where Cecilia was leading them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 pm

After pushing the two of her friends out of the elevator, and showing them her cars. Cecilia had to smile as she heard what both girls had to say, the two's reaction was just priceless for Cecilia. The Hardcore Queen smiled and nodded towards Jania and nodded her head, " Sure, your dresses against my cars." Cecilia said with a little chuckle and a joking tone. Heather's reaction just made Cecilia pat her friends head and then ruffle up her hair a little. " Nope, I'm not." Cecilia said with a happy friendly, but still joking tone of voice.

She soon walked her friends over towards the special part of the garage, there was a big electronically locked door and a lock on the side of it. Cecilia walked up and punched in a code to open it. The door rose slowly but the light turned on as it did, within the special room, there was three bikes standing in there, all of them black and in brand new condition, they were polished and ready to roll.

To the left there was a [url=http://0.tqn.com/d/motorcycles/1/0/1/7/-/-/08RaiderBlackR.jpg:1hy136f1]Star Raider Right[/url:1hy136f1], in the middle was a [url=http://newbajajpulsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ext-1308741968Yamaha-V-Max-and-VMAX-pictures-2008-Yamaha-V-MAX2.jpg:1hy136f1]Yamaha V-max[/url:1hy136f1] And on the right was a [url=http://www.bikeexif.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/harley-davidson-sportster-c.jpg:1hy136f1]Harley davidson 2008 Sportster.[/url:1hy136f1] Cecilia would present the bikes to the girls and then grab onto the closest shoulder of each girl. " Pick one! " Cecilia said with a happy sound in her voice and smirk on her lips.

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

As Cecilia told them to pick a bike, Jania immediatly moved over to the Harley Davidson "Now this is a present." Jania said as she would mount the bike "Hmmmso what are we now a biker gang. Should we all get tattoos and leather jackets with our gang name on them" Jania said jokingly even though she would look good in leather "So if these bikes are ours what are you going to ride?" Jania asked CEcilia as she tried to imagine what Cecilia's bike would look like.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 am

Walking through the garage, as Cecilia opened the door to their gifts, Heather would stare on in awe, feeling like she was in some action movie going to pick out her weaponry. What she saw behind the door though was quite appealing to her eyes. Her mouth would hang open for a second as Cecilia said she could pick one of the bikes that she saw ahead of her.

Her sights would almost immediately go on the middle one, almost not noticing Jania go over and claim the Harley. Heather would walk up to the VMAX, running her hand across the sleek top as she would look up at Cecilia. "Y-you're serious?" Heather would say, hopping on the bike as well before she would hear Jania's words. "Don't know about the tattoos, but I don't mind the leather jackets." Heather would say, going along with her before she would ask Cecilia the question, causing Heather to look up at her for her answer as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next