» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:59 am

Cecilia smiled as the two girls picked out their bikes and got settled in with them, she couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she heard what the two girls had to say about tattoos and leather jackets. Cecilia had to place herself into the conversation, she walked up in between the two of them and walked up to the Star Raider, taking a swipe of her fingers at it and then said. " You know that if you are gonna ride with Bad Company. That bike will be like your newest most important thing....it's a part of you, a dear part of you. " Cecilia said as she then took a step back and clapped her hands together.

" On the note of Tattoos and Leather Jackets. You don't have to get a tat, but you do have to get a cut, if you don't have a cut you aren't a member. So we'll outfit you with a nice leather jacket with your patches on it. " Cecilia said as she then started to walk off, " You better be riding those to where we are going, cause you're about to see mine and the Pres's beauties." Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over at the two girls, and then began to walk of to a special part of the garage, a door that was even more fortified than the last one stood at the end of the garage, and that was where Cecilia was going.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 am

Jania got a nice feel for her new bike as she listened to Cecilia talk "Now a leather jacket would look really cool." Jania said to herself as she imagined her and Cecilia and Heather riding around on bikes with leather jackets on. Jania then smiled as she heard that she would be riding this to go meet there leader "So we can finally go meet this secret leader of yours Cecilia?" Jania said as she started up her bike "By the way you still haven't shown us what your riding."

Jania felt the bike purr beneath her and she was instantly in love "Hurry up Cecilia i want to try this baby out."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:50 am

Heather would watch as Jania and Cecilia talked about biker attire before she would look down at the bike underneath her. She would run her hand over it again before jumping a bit as she heard Jania suddenly rev her's up. She imagined herself speeding down the road on this, the adrenaline coursing through her...but there was one problem.

She would watch Cecilia walking away, saying how they would be riding their bikes to the place they were going. Heather would bite her lip a bit, wondering if she should say what she was thinking before she would raise her hand, finally speaking up. "W-wait!!.....I uh....I've...never rode one of these before...I h-havent even ridden a bicycle .." Heather would say, blushing and looking down in an almost shame, though she had quite the good excuse as to why.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 am

Cecilia stopped dead in her tracks when she heard Heather speak, while Jania spoke before she had walked and nodded along and smiled to herself. She knew that this was going to be awesome and that they would make a good trio, but when Heather said what she did, Cecilia may have stopped but she was so close to her bike. But...her friend needed her after all.

Cecilia turned around and walked over towards Heather and Jania again, she went over to Heather and puled her friend in close by wrapping her arm around Heather's shoulder and leaning in close the her. " Don't worry~ I'll teach you...besides you'll get the hang of it in no time." Cecilia said as she would ruffle Heather's hair around a bit. "Jania, care to drive over to the storage locker over there " Cecilia said as she pointed of towards the place where her bike was hiding and then turned back to Heather. She would move in behind Heather, seating herself behind her friend on the bike and her arms would move around Heather and then over towards the handlebars.

Cecilia chest would press against Heather's upper back and she would lean in and whisper softly into Heather's ear, " Look carefully, I'll show you how it works. " Cecilia then started the bike and revved it up, before kicking away the stand and riding of towards the storage locker with Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:34 am

Jania was rather shocked as she heard that Heather couldn't ride her bike "I'm sure you'll catch on Heather." Jania said as she revved her bike again "and sure Cecilia i'll see you over there." Jania then rode over to the storage shed and stopped in front of its doors as she waited for Heather and Cecilia to join her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 am

"Ah..right..thanks." Heather would let out at Jania's words, nodding her head a bit before Cecilia would walk back over to her. As Cecilia wrapped her arm around her, she would look over to her, still a bit ashamed before she heard her words. "W-well..alright if you say so." Heather would say, nodding her head before Cecilia would get onto the bike with her.

"Huh?" She would let out before Cecilia would reach around her, grabbing the handlebars. She would feel Cecilia's large chest press against her upper back, causing her to blush a bit which wasn't helped by the girl's soft whisper in her ear. "Aaah...o..ok.." Heather would say in response as Cecilia revved up the bike, kicking off the stand. As she started riding it towards the storage locker, Heather's eyes would light up at the feeling, even if it was just a short distance. She would keep her eyes on Cecilia's hands, going back and forth between that and ahead of them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Cecilia smiled as she could tell that Heather was liking the bike quite a bit, and it was good that she did, It was great that she could brighten her friends life so much with just a simple present, but it seemed like Heather liked the bike and that was truly what was putting a smile on Cecilia's face. Cecilia stopped as she reached the storage locker, and she would lean in to whisper in Heather's ear again, over the rumbling of the bike. " Did you get that...it's not so hard, you know how to drive, next I'll show you how to shift gears." Cecilia said as she turned off the bike's engine and then kicked back the stand.

Cecilia moved of the bike and then would ruffle Heather's hair again, " Don't worry. I'll call Laira over here instead. " Cecilia said with a smile, as she then walked over and pressed a few buttons on the key pad and then she turned to the two girls. "Well, My bike is a pretty awesome one, and Laira's is the classic one" Cecilia then opened the door and within it stood two bikes.

One of them was a Black custom designed [url=http://www.mrzip66.com/wp-content/gallery/2010-harley-davidson-models/9-dyna-super-glide-custom-2010.jpg:1f48t6jj]Dyna Super Glide 2010 custom[/url:1f48t6jj], and the other one was a [url=http://www.hdforums.com/forum/attachments/panhead/74183d1255986605-this-bike-just-changed-my-world-48-panhead-el-2.jpg:1f48t6jj]Black Panhead 65[/url:1f48t6jj]. Cecilia smiled and moved up to her bike, running her fingers across it and then looked over towards the other two. " I'll call Laira and bring her over her. " Cecilia then pulled up her phone and then started to call the leader of their faction.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:31 am

Jania sat on her bike as she watched Cecilia drive Heather over to the storage shed "Hope you're a fast learner." Jania said with a smile as she turned off her bike and moved towards the door "Well those are some impressive bikes you have there." Jania said as she moved over to them and ran her hands over them and whistled "So your going to be riding these huh?"

Jania then smiled as Cecilia said she was calling their leader "So we finally get to mee out glorious leader. Well i hope she is as hot as you or i think i may have to institute a take over and put myself in charge." Jania said jokingly to Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 pm

"R-right..ok.." Heather would let out to Cecilia's whisper, nodding her head as Cecilia turned off the engine kicking out the stand as well. Heather's face was quite red with excitement from the bike and slight embarrassment from Cecilia's whispers as the girl would move off the bike, ruffling her hair again.

"Aaah. Thank you.." Heather would let out, nodding her head as Cecilia said she'd call Laira to come meet them here instead. It was quite the relief for her, and Heather had now made it a big goal in her mind to learn how to use the bike that Cecilia had given her for a gift. She wanted to not only experience the thrill, but keep up with everyone else and not drag them down, now that she was a part of the group. "Ah and..s-sorry Jania..I usually am so don't worry."

Heather would watch as Cecilia revealed the other two bikes, walking over to her own. Heather would look at the bikes in admiration, getting quite a bit caught up in the whole thing as she heard Jania's words. She couldn't help but let out a little laugh, feeling herself finally warming up to the atmosphere as she found herself anxious to meet this Laira.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 pm

" Hehe Jani baby, didn't i just tell you that Mine is the Dyna ?" Cecilia said with a teasing tone as she would move up behind Jania and wrap her arms around the red head. " Don't you think it's about time that you learn to listen to your VP ? " Cecilia said with a little smile as she then would pull away from Jania and walk back towards Heather. " Don't worry, I'll teach you Heats! You'll have the second best biker teach you have to ride!" Cecilia said with a little smirk on her lips. Before she took a step back yet again and called The president of Bad Company on her phone.

" Hey! Laira, how about you come down here instead ?" Cecilia asked, it took only a moment before the Hardcore Queen exclaimed, " Great! See you in 20 " Cecilia then put down her phone into her pocket and looked over at the two. " She's coming here. So while we wait...Heat's, do you want to go over the basics ?" Cecilia said as she walked up towards Heather and looked on at her friends cute little face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next