Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit at Heather as she was able to ride around quite well for now, she would nod to herself thinking that she was teaching her friend well, she would cross her arms, folding them under her chest and would keep nodding as she heard how happy Heather sounded. " Sometimes she's like a little child..." Cecilia said in a low tone of voice, just for herself to hear.

" Good good! If you want you can go a bit faster. Just do it whenever you feel ready for it." Cecilia said as she would smile quite a bit before shouting out, " We will stop there though, I'll teach you about shifting gears and all another time." Cecilia said as she would then shake her head a bit, they had a bit of work to do, not just that but they also had to go get Heather a driver's license someday soon.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Heather would continue her little ride on the motorcycle, having quite the good time as she did so. She was finding it incredibly exciting and the feeling of the wind blowing her hair back and her body was similar to what she felt when she did her high risk moves in the ring. It was giving her that rush of adrenaline that she just loved.

Soon though, she would come to a stop as she heard what Cecilia said about stopping there. She would nod her head, putting the kick stand back down and turning the bike off, stepping off it as she would smile at Cecilia. "This is definitely going to be lots of fun." Heather would say, nodding her head with her hands on her hips.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as Heather seemed to enjoy the feeling quite well, and it was something that both she and Heather shared then, for Cecilia found great joy in riding her bike, She would look on at Heather for a little while longer before she heard a vibration, it was her phone. Cecilia would pick it up and answer it " Hello ? " Cecilia said as she then looked behind her and started to walk off towards the entrance of the car park.

Where an old SS Charge, blue with a black stripe in the middle would come down and drive up to the group. Out of it would a beautiful pink haired woman step out, wearing a black top and tattered jeans, she would walk over to Cecilia and give the girl a tight strong hug before she would look over at the other two. " Well well. Looks like we are getting things together now! I brought a girl of my own Ceci." Laira said as she would look back at the car and gesture for the girl to come out.

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 6 OnHlv.png

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 pm

A line of trees was flying by while Anja had been sitting in the car, even more silent than usual. Stranger things had happened to her, but not much, with the most of the things to happen being hilarious bullshit and only a few being positive.

Some time ago, the Blonde had met Laira at a biker festival, totally casual and unplanned, and somehow they had connected with Pinky making an offer Anja at least had wanted to hear out. And it had turned out to be very interesting for her. An all female club with the promise of personal freedom, that had turned out to be a carrot at least worth biting on. Strange enough, Anja really had a drivers license for bikes which she had made in one of the more backwater Asian countries for small money and the greasing of a few palm by her associate Deathbird to give it an official touch, but she could even really drive a bike in a learning by doing style.

Today, she was dressed on black biker leathers, with her blonde mane being arranged to resemble bird feathers, clearing her throat before stepping out of the car. She was quite familiar with Japanese customs on general, but bikers? Not so much. And to beat that, Japanese girls were obvious not part of the group, so what to do?
"Uhm, hi there."
she gave out, slightly smiling and resisting the idea to wink like a tourist dumbass but was rather nervous under her controlled looking shell. Socialization was not really her biggest asset and hadn't grown much with her being on the road.
"People call me Raven."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm

As the boss showed up Jania finally moved away from the wall and over to her bike "So this is the boss huh? She isn't bad looking. I approve Cecilia." Jania said as she looked Liara up and down "And the person she brought with her doesn't look half bad either." Jania said as she sat back on her bike to relax "So where do we go from here?" Jania said as she wondered what the group would do now as they all stood around watchign each other.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Heather would watch as the car would pull up, causing her to raise her brow a bit as she would wait and see who it was. It was clear when the girl came out and hugged Cecilia that this was the Laira that Cecilia was talking about. Heather would go to introduce herself before it seemed that Laira had brought someone else along with her, causing Heather to stand and wait for the next girl.

As Anja stepped out of the car as well, Heather would cross her arms at the girl's odd introduction, causing her to wait for a few seconds before Jania would chime in, saying what she did. "Well I mean I think it's only right to introduce ourselves." She would say before taking a few steps towards Laira and Anja. "Hi! I'm Heather, Heather Sunderland. I'm sure you've heard of me at least once."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Laira would look over at Anja as she would take a few steps back and elbow the girl in the side. " There is no need to be so formal. This is a sisterhood after all, we are all equal and we are all as free as any free bird is." Laira said as she would then wrap her arm around Anja's shoulder, and hug her a bit, trying to cheer the girl up a tad bit if not warm her up a bit as well.

" Well then, I'm Laira Hall. During most of my time in wrestling and fighting and such I went under the name of The Lighting Storm of Freebird." Laira said as she would look over at the two of the girls, Heather and Jania, " It's a pleasure to meet you Heather. I've heard a lot about you." Laira said as she nodded to the girl, " I of course know Cecilia as she is one of my closest friends. So red head, what's your name or are you just here to approve of me and Anja ?" Laira said as Cecilia stood there for a few seconds, before she would walk up to the girl that had called herself Raven.

" Hello Raven, don't be so formal, we are all gonna spend quite sometime together and it's better if we just warm up now." Cecilia said as she would offer a hand to the girl. " I'm Cecilia Northman, Hardcore Champion of Friction and currently 7th ranked wrestler in the Friction top ten list." Cecilia said as she would look on a bit at Anja, " You're a part of Friction too aren't you ? Then you should know about me and Heather, and we can't forget Jania either." Cecilia said as she would have a friendly smile on her face as she talked to Anja.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm

"Okay. I try."
Anja replied to Laira before taking a short peek to some trees in the hope of seeing a Raven or Crow there and taking a deep breath, taking some confidence and getting instantly more relaxed when she spotted a well known bird shade in a tree. She kind of had a connection to the bird from her earliest memories and they gave her a confidence boost in this kind of situations where she could not just function but really had to do something of her own liking.
"Actually, I know all of you by name. Everyone who has a TV or a computer and likes wrestling or is a pervert knows all of you. And I also was hired by Friction a short while ago. Have to find back into professional wrestling for now, did not regularly compete in the last years."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:12 am

"Well if you must know my name is Jania and if i want to judge i can. Well at least i can say you impressed me." Jania said with a smile as she got off of her bike and walked over to Liara "Oh course i wouldn't mind taking you some place to judge some other things you can do." Jania said as she leaned in and tried to kiss Liara on the cheek.

Jania the giggled and moved ove to Anja "I wouldn't mind if you joined us in that judging too. You can never have too many participants." Jania said as she winked at Anja before moving back to Cecilia "But i bet neither of you can match up to this fine specimen. This girl right here will always recieve my gold medal."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 pm

"...Well you have your pervert right there." Heather would say as Jania went over to the girls, flirting with the both of them and then Cecilia as Heather would cross her arms. Shaking her head and sighing, she would look back over at Laira, hearing her describe herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm glad to be a part of this group." She would add, nodding her head.

She would wait to find out what would happen next, looking Laira and Anja up and down, interested in finding out more what the two were like. Cecilia's talked about Laira, but Heather's never heard of Anja before, or as she now knows her by Raven.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next