Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Laira would smile a bit as she would lean up against Anja, wrapping her arm around her shoulder as she would pull her in a bit closer. Though as she did, Liara would put on a look that seemed like if she was almost proud of Anja, " Well all of you see here, Anja is awesome and she's hot. So there you have the perfect combo." Laira said as she would then smile at Jania and Heather.

" Well Jania, I am not sure about that. But Cecilia is a fair lady who knows how to throw down in all kinds of ways." Laira said as she would then smile a bit as she would rub her hand against Anja's shoulder. She was really liking this group and she wanted Anja to enjoy it as well. " We gotta get Anja a bike Cec, but we can wait with that until tomorrow though." Laira said with a little smile.

Cecilia was having a fun time as she watched how everyone was interacting and soon she saw how Jania was playful with her and praised her a fair bit, something that made Cecilia let out a little giggle. " You're only saying that cause I kicked your ass before." Cecilia said with a kinds smile at the girl. " And don't worry Anja, we'll get you a bike, a nice one that you will have a lot of fun with."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm

"Thanks for the nice welcome, I really appreciate it. I've been judged by many persons, and most were quite pleased with the results. At least they looked like they were pleased."
A small smile hushed over her face. She felt a bit like a robot in this meeting with all these strange girls around who already had fun, but the lure of this girls only club had been too strong to pass. Jania came across like a girl that knew what she wanted, although Anja sensed kind of a drama approaching with her and the open Cecilia, but that could also be just a weird feeling. Heather was of the more reserved type, probably more like Anja herself in that department.

"You want to buy a bike for me? That's too much!"
that made her really surprised and caused her to slightly shake her head, but she also didn't want to stand out as ungrateful.
"I mean, uh, I don't want it for free. I've changed a lot of parts of bikes and have occasionally driven one, but never had one for a longer time and would not even know any good bikes, so it would be nice and helpful to pick up a bike selected by a pro."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:05 am

Jania smiled as she heard Liara's words Don't worry i will make our new friend here feel right at home." Jania said as she moved close to Anja and smiled at her "Well i guess until we find this hottie a bike she can share mine with me." Jania said wit ha wink as she placed her hand on Anja's shoulder "Unless of course someone objects to that." Jania said as she began to lay it on as she couldn't help but hit on every girl in this little group of theirs and Jania wanted to see how Anja reacted because if she was like Heather then Jania could have so much fun teasing the both of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm

It was basically a fall back for her into the rare better times she had in her childhood when Jania made an offer she would not resist if given the chance to. Riding a bike was nice, but riding a bike with a hot girl was even better. Although also a little bit dangerous as she was not entirely sure that she could hold her hands in check by not grabbing at the alluring assets of her new sister.

Lighting up under the constant assuring, she got a bit more relaxed, leaning forward to see right into the eyes of Jaina.
“Guess I won’️t need a bike then so soon. Question is, where do you like me to hold on to when you drive me around? Probably where you don’️t like it too much or we may crash sooner or later…”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"Are you serious..." Heather let out as she watched Anja and Jania talk with eachother. She examined their actions and a blush would remain on her face. She kept her arms crossed, looking around at everyone before she would let out a long sigh, thinking about what she might have gotten herself into here.

"I really do hope I'm not the only one who isn't all over everyone in this group.." Heather let out, just teasing with Cecilia, but thinking it to be serious with Anja and Jania.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Anja took a look over the shoulder of Jania, smiling almost apologizing after she had voiced her concerns.
“Huh? Oh. No need to worry, Heather. I would totally dig bedding Jania, but that does not necessarily mean I will do in the middle of a meeting or a ride.”
She had finally warmed up to this new group, at least she felt this way.She had always kind of wondered about Heather from her tapes. At first, she seemed to be really strong and tough, but when she was defeated, her state was more often than not totally humiliated. How could it be that she attracted the kind of freaks she fell victim to sometimes? Maybe she did not know herself, and Anja could find her own answer for that by hanging around with her for some time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:54 pm

As Heather heard Anja's words, seeing the girl look over Jania's shoulder, Heather would immediately feel a bit bad for what she said, clearly seeing that the girl wasn't just some sex crazed maniac.

"A-ah..sorry I..just thought. Ah heh, shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." Heather let out, scratching the back of her head nervously a bit as she tried to clear it up. In all honesty she didn't really know anything about Anja, but the girl seemed to be nicer than Heather originally thought. She could be right up there with Jania, but she clearly wasn't as flirty as she was, at least that's what Heather was thinking now.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 am

Cecilia would watch everyone in the group a little and so did Laira as they observed the three girl's who where the first members of Bad Company and was the first real core of the new sisterhood that was Bad Company. " Well then." Laira said as she would look on at Anja for a little while and then Jania and soon after that Heather. " Looks like you girl's will have to get to know each other, and Anja needs a bike. I will help her pick one out and all but you gotta find one you like so I gotta come with you." Laira said as she would walk up to Anja and placed a hand on her shoulder.

" Well then, I think all that is left is that we go to the clubhouse, which we can do now if you girl's want ?" Cecilia asked as she clapped her hands together and then smile a bit at the two, before she would turn over towards Heather and walk up to her, she would pull Heather in close, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist as she would attempt and embrace her before she would lean in and give Heather a long and deep kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 am

Jania just continued to smile at all the beautiful girls around her as they talked about Anja and her bike situation "Oh don't worry Heather you won't have to fall all over anyone here. I'm sure we can get everyone to fall all over you though." Jania said as she just loved to tease Heather. Jania then blew Heather a kiss before looking at Cecilia "Oh, we have a clubhouse. Do we need to know a secret knock or password?" Jania said as she moved back towards her bike.

"So are you going to be leading the way to this clubhouse my dear Cecilia or will our beautiful leader be leading us there?" Jania said as she sat down on her bike and waited for the answer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 pm

„Clubhouse. That sounds good.“
Anja had seen her fair share of clubhouses while traveling around. It was pretty easy to hook up with a biker as a hot girl, but probably very hard to sneak away from one, so she had always preferred to just being there for dancing and stripping. And now she would sit there with her new sisters! That kept her buzzing with excitement, visibly showing in some small jumps on the same space. As especially the heavily kissed Heather would soon find out, the Blonde took her responsibilities for adopted sisters quite serious.

„We have to drive to it? Who wants a passenger then? Cecilia is obviously carrying Heather. I came here with Laira, so maybe Jania? Would hate to leave a sister untended...“
Anja clasped her hands together behind her back to show some cleavage, smiling innocently in a rare case of cuteness.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7