Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 am

"Hah..if..that's how you want to..put it." Sena would respond to Cass's words, loving every minute of the girl massaging her breast. The technique clearly wasn't very good, which is to be expected since it didn't seem Cass did much of this stuff, but the pleasure was there nonetheless and Sena was taking it in as much as she could. She would sit herself up a bit on top of the girl before starting to slide her lower body down.

"Don't you dare stop." Sena would say with a lustful tone as she would start to try to rub her crotch against Cass's, letting the girl pull her hand away so she could do so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 am

Cass couldn't believe what was going on. Sena was forcing her to be perverted and even though in Cass's head she wanted to stop her body wouldn't let her. "I will not let this happen." Cass screamed out and tried to roll over so that Sena would get from the top of her.

If Cass's move worked she would immediatly try to mount Sena again and rain punches on the girls face in an effort to knock her out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 am

"Mmnn..keep it up.." Sena would let out as she would continue to rub herself over Cass before suddenly she would hear the girl yell out. She would give off a little startled gasp at her sudden yell before she would be forced onto her back, Cass able to mount her as she was taken by surprise. Sena would go to say something but would suddenly feel a hard impact on the side of her face.

One after another, before Sena knew it, Cass had connected with quite a few punches to her face, leaving her dazed as she got her hands up, trying to stop the girl as she felt herself slightly lightheaded from the jolts of pain that Cass had just given her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 am

"You want me to keep it up. WEll i think i can do that." Cass would say as she would continue to pepper Sena's face with punches even as Sena put her hands up in defence "You have had this coming for a while. Especially after you humiliated me in the ring" Cass yelled out as she throw a strong haymaker right at Sena's face hoping to break the girls defenses so that she could beat her up some more "Oh and i don't think the third round is going to happen since you'll be unconscious for this one and the next."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

Hearing Cass's words, playing on what she was saying as she would continue raining punches down on her, Sena would continue to try to stop her, but wouldn't be able to defend herself as she felt her consciousness slipping from the constant punches. "Guh...s-stop I-Gagh!" Sena would let out before she felt that hard haymaker, causing her head to jerk to the side and her arms to fall, stopping her fighting against it as she lie there sprawled out, barely conscious.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 am

Cass stopped punching Sena as her opponent seemed out "Ok time for me to win this so i can just get out of here." Cass said as she moved her body down between Sena's legs where would begin to remove Sena's panties "I can't believe i have to do this." Cass said with a sigh before she would try and insert a finger into Sena's pussy where she would begin to finger her near unconscious opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:08 am

Unable to defend herself, Sena would feel the girl slip down her panties, leaving her exposed underneath her skirt before she would feel the girl's finger enter in her sex. "Haah..~" Sena would let out as the pleasure would shoot through her. Her body would writhe around as the girl started to finger her, causing her to let out a moan as she felt lightheaded.

She couldn't do much from the state she was in, but even if she could, inside she wanted to see how Cass would take it being in the position that she was in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 am

Cass continued to finger Sena as she wanted to beat this girl at her own game while avoiding the fate of spending the night trapped with Sena. However as Cass continued to finger Sena she began to feel alittle horny herself but she shook ehr head and tried to shake the feeling away "I'm not liek you. I am not a pervert." Cass said saying that phrase more for herself than to Sena.

Last edited by 407 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Sena would begin breathing heavily through her moaning as Cass continued her fingering. The girl was bringing her a great deal of pleasure and with it pulsating through her body, she felt the girl was doing quite the good job, even if she is inexperienced with it. She would hear her words as she did so, causing her to let out a little giggle through her moans and heavy breathing.

"Hooh~ N-no need...to deny it Cass~ I can...tell..how much you're...enjoying pleasuring me." Sena would say, bringing her head up a bit to wink at the girl as she felt herself getting closer to climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 am

"Shut up i do not enjoy this." Cass yelled out as she continued to finger Sena. However her body was feeling hot and bothered as her panties began to wet alittle as she began to like dominating the girl who had humiliated her during their last encounter "I'm only doing this to put oyu in your place and so that i'm not your perverted plaything for the rest of the night." Cass said trying to convince herself that is what she wanted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next