Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, KarlKraus, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 am

"No? Why...don't I believe..you?" Sena would say with a grin still on her face as the girl continued to finger her. Sena could feel her body giving in, and she decided to allow that to happen, wanting to give Cass a little of what she felt that the girl wanted. "I-If you sayy so...here then.." Sena would let out before she would arch her body from the pleasure, letting out a deep moan as she would release her climax, the cum flowing out of her sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 am

Cass continued to finger Sena until the girl arched her back and cam all over her hand. Cass was startled by the sudden orgasm but what disturbed her more was the fact that she enjoyed making Sena cum. However as she achieved her goal Cass got off Sena immediatly and moved towards the nearest corner while she wiped her hand off on the mat "Take that you pervert." Cass said as she tried to calm herself down so that she could beat Sena i nthe other rounds of the match.

Last edited by 407 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 am

Sena would let out a long sigh after her orgasm subsided, letting her body relax from it's tense state. She would lie there on the mat a bit before shaking her head and slowly sitting up, looking over at Cass. "Nicely done. Keep at that, and I'm all yours tonight." Sena would say with a little teasing wink before she would stand herself up again. She would kick off her panties, letting them fall the rest of the way, not bothering to put them back on. The next round was smother submission, and that would help her in such a match.

"Let's go hun~ Ready for round two?" She would say, getting her hands up as she would slowly approach the girl, swinging her hips. "I think I'll let you get up nice and close to the area you were just enjoying playing with so much." Sena would say teasingly as she approached her, rubbing her exposed sex a bit as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am

Cass stood in her corner as she watched Sena get up after her orgasm "Hey put your panties back on. No one wantes to see you like that." Cass said while trying not to blush. "And of course i'm ready for round two. I just hope your ready for me to knock you out again." Cass said as she moved towards the center of the ring again planning to use her fists to weaken Sena just like she did last round.

"Don't come crying to me after i turn oyur face black and blue." Cass said as she would move in towards Sena and aim a punch directly at her stomach in an effort to weaken the perverted girl before he had a chance to take advantage of Cass's confused state.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am

"No one? I'm sure you do." Sena would let out, a little laugh escaping her mouth as she would wink at the girl. She just loved to mess with Cass, so far she was the most fun one to do such things with, and her defiant words were fueling her even more. "We will see about that Cass. Come on, bring it."

With all of Sena's teasing, she was expecting to soften up the girl a bit, but would soon feel her fist explode into her stomach, causing Sena to double over a bit from the pain. "Gh..Still rough with me huh?" She would let out before reaching out for the girl, trying to grab her arm and toss her to the opposite turnbuckle, though there would be the period of time where she was doubled over that Cass might be able to capitalize.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:50 am

Cass smiled as she felt her fist sink into Sena's stomach "I'll be as rough as i like with you until you stop trying to turn me into a pervert." Cass said before she felt Sean grab her arm and toss her into the nearest turnbuckle. Cass grunted in pain as she impacted against the turnbuckle "You think this is enough to stop me?" Cass said as she looked over at Sena and stalled as the bottomless girl stunned her for a moment.

"No, no i'm not like her." Cass said to herself as she just stodd in the corner giving Sena a chance to seize the advantage in the second round of the mtch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 am

"Ohh but Cass...I don't have to try to turn you into anything. I know it's in you." Sena would say teasingly before she would grab the girl's arm and toss her into the turnbuckle. She would watch the girl collide with the corner, grunting in pain as she said what she did. Sena would let out a little giggle, shaking her head. "Maybe not right away, but it's a start isn't it?"

Sena would then charge towards Cass, trying to hit her with a big splash in the corner, trying to squish her body between her own and the turnbuckle.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:53 am

Cass was still kinda dazed in the corner as she heard Sean's words "No its not. I'm nothing like you." Cass said before she let out a gasp as Sena charge towards her. Cass could do nothing as Sena splashed into her, causing Cass to fall down into the corner stunned with her head resting against the middle turnbuckle "Get away from me." Cass said as she was too stunned from the body splash to move away from her dangerous position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am

As she slammed into Cass, causing her to fall down to a seated position, Sena would grin widely. The girl was placed perfectly for what she said she was going to do earlier, but she figured she would mess with her a bit first. "Alright, I'll get away from you..for a few seconds..I'll let you up..if.." Sena would say, turning herself around and flipping her skirt up, revealing her bare ass to the girl.

"IF you kiss my ass." Sena would say, to look over her shoulder at the girl as she would back herself up a bit, putting her ass just inches away from the girl's face.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:02 am

Cass was still sitting in the corner when she heard Sena's words "You better let me up." Cass said before she heard what Sena said next and her eyes moved down towards Sena's ass. "Never, i will never do something that disgusting." Cass yelled out as she would try to push Sean's away but she would accidentally grab onto Sena's ass as she pushed.

Cass couldn't believe what was happening, even after beating this girl so much she was still as perverted as ever. Sena even believed that Cass was as perverted as her too and Cass refused to belive that even though in the back of her mind she couldn't deny that Sena's words rand true.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next