Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 am

Sena would let out a little exagerrated gasp as Cass grabbed at her ass when she tried to push her away. She would shake her head in mock disappointment at the girl as she looked back at her. "Now now Cass, I didn't say you could touch my ass you little pervert. Kissing only~" Sena would say with a teasing tone as she gripped the top rope behind her with both hands.

"Here's your punishment." Sena would say, trying to back herself up more, attempting to shove her ass into the girl's face and rub it in as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 am

Cass psuhed against Sena as hard as she could but as Sena mentioned Cass touching her ass, Cass withdrew her hands in shock only to have Sena's ass shoved into her face. "MMmmmmm" Cass said as she moved her hands up to try and push Sena away again but it was quite harder this time as Sena's ass was rubbing against Cass's face.

Cass couldn't belive how much she was being humiliated by Sena and as her opponents ass was rubbed against her face, Cass began to feel slightly wet between her legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:23 am

Sena was having quite a bit of trouble fighting against Cass's pushes at her ass before her words would cause her to falter and stop. It was exactly what she wanted as she would quickly shove her ass into her face, grinding against her as she did. "You knoow Cass, if I press my ass into your face, just like this, this could be counted as a smother." Sena would say teasingly as she would press her ass flat against the girl's face, cutting off her air as she did.

"But..Then that would be going against what I promised I would do to make you lose to me this round wouldn't it?" She would let out, laughing a bit before she would rub her ass in her face a little more before stepping forward, letting her breathe as she would walk to the center of the ring, turning back to look at the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 am

Cass flailed againt Sena's ass as her airway was cut off by her opponents ass "Mmmmmpphhhhh!" was all Cass could say from the confines of Sena's ass. Cass however couldn't really hear Sena's words and as Sena removed herself from Cass's face she was quite confused "I'm going to kick your fucking ass." Cass said as she breathed deep after that short smothering section.

Cass however looked at Sena as the girl moved towards the center of the ring "DOn't you dare do that to me." Cass said as she triedto regain her strength so that she could fight back against Sena's pervertedness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:48 am

Feeling and hearing Cass's muffled groans in protest was like music to Sena's ears, but she had a worse smothering prison to put Cass in, and she wasn't about to let the girl slide out of going through it. As she stepped away from the girl, removing her ass from her face, she would hear Cass's words, causing her to just shake her head and shrug her shoulders, laughing it off.

As she turned around to her, she would wait for Cass to get up, though would instead hear her words. "Oh? You act like you don't want my pussy in your face. No use in lying." Sena would say, teasingly spreading out her pussy lips with her fingers, it still dripping wet as she gave the girl a seductive grin. "Might as well just enjoy it. It's GOING to happen."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 am

Cass slowly began to stand up as Sena talked to her "I would rather die than have your pussy in my face." Cass said as she stood all the way up and as she looked at Sena again she saw the girl spreading her pussy lips "Do you have no shame." Cass said as she immediatly looked away from Sena even though that was probably a bad idea.

However Cass couldn't stand to look at Sena as even though she hated it a small part of her liked it and the more this match went on the more that perverted part of her grew and Cass didn't like it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 am

"Ooh, that hurts Cass. You should watch your words sometimes. You never know how some people might take them." Sena would continue before she heard the girl's next question. She would stare at her a bit, stopping what she was doing with her own sex as she shook her head. "..No." She would let out before making her way over to her.

"But that doesn't really matter right now Cass. It's just me and you and you're gonna be mine by the end of the night." She would let out before reaching out to grab her hand, trying to pull her and trip her onto the mat, going to straddle the girl's stomach if she could do so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 am

Cass was still looking away from Sena when the girl came up and tripped her to the mat "Get off of me you pervert." Cass said as she felt Sena's bare wet sex on her stomach "You better hope you knock me out or i am going to break you in two." Cass said as she would try and push Sena off of her before the gir lcould accomplish whatever she had planned.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 am

"I don't think you really mean that Cass. I think you're getting incredibly aroused at what I'm about to do. Don't deny it hun." Sena would say as she would fight against the girl, trying to grab for her wrists to attempt to pin them down to the mat. If she could do this, she would slide up to the girl's chest, looking down at her with a big grin on her face.

"Anything to say before I give you what you want?" Sena would say, though if Cass would go to talk, Sena would scoot herself up quickly, trying to plant her dripping wet sex onto the girl's face, going to cover up her airways.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 am

Cass continued to struggle against Sena but it all seemed pointless as the perverted girl continued to move up her body "Don't you dare do what i think your going to do" Cass said right before Sena planted her dripping sex right down onto Cass's face causing the girl to immediatly began to struggle beneath Sena as not only was this extremely humiliating but it also was cutting off Cass's airways.

"Mmmmphhh." was all Cass could say as she was becoming quite wet from being trapped in this position even as she struggled to get free from it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next