Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 am

Brittany wasn't as beaten as Sarah was at the moment so when Sarah tried to shove Brittany down into the tapioca "I don't think so bitch." Brittany said as she barely managed to stay standing after Sarah's push "Like a weak little bitch like you could ever beat me." Brittany then moved towards Sarah and grabbed for her hair so that she could try and place Sarah into a headlock.

"I'm going to humiliate you and then make you cum in front of this entire audience." Brittany said trying to get into Sarah's head "I bet my tapioca covered fingers will feel real good inside you bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:21 am

Certainly Sarah was in the worst shape right now, but she had to go in there. A bit frustrated when she wasn't able to shove her opponent down though it had been close. "Really? I remember differently." She taunted back though crying out when her hair again got snagged and yanked into the headlock. The girl squirming hoping that all that pudding might help make her slick enough to get out of it.

Sarah's eyes went right open though as she got redder hearing what Brittany was saying. Despite not wanting it, her body was already a bit aroused from what had happened earlier and she couldn't get that image out of her mind. "I-I won't lose. You won't bring me down like that." Sarah cried out trying to trip her opponent and send her back into the pudding. She couldn't afford to stay in that headlock since who knows what Brittany might try to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 am

Brittany squeezed Sarah's head in the headlock and knew that soon this bitch would fall to her "I'm going to enjoy fucking you up and then i'm really going to enjoy fucking you." Brittany managed to say beofer Sarah managed to trip her back into the pudding.

However as Brittany fell she managed to grab onto Sarah's hair and attempted to slam Sarah down into pudding with her "Just give up bitch." Brittany managed to say while she fell back into the pudding.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 am

Sarah still had no intention of going down easily, but she was getting a bit shaken by Brittany's antics. "Well first enjoy your trip." She replied trying to slip free from Brittany without going down with her. Instead she cried out as her hair got grabbed and she was yanked down with her the pudding flying into the air from the double impact.

"You think I'll give up now?" Sarah replied determined not to just be rolled like this. An attempt being made to slip her legs around Brittany's waist and get a body scissor on her. If she couldn't run she'd try to use her leg strength to apply some pressure on Brittany here.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 am

Brittany was slightly stunned from her trip into the pudding so Sarah easily slipped her legs around her waist "Get your slutty legs off of me you bitch." Brittany said as she slapped against Sarah's legs before she had an idea "Fine you may not give up easily but i think i have a way to weaken your will alittle."

Brittany then smiled as her hands moved towards Sarah's crotch where she would attempt to poke her fingers into Sarah's pussy "I think this will get you to loosen up." Brittany said with a laugh as she tried to push her fingers into Sarah's sex through her bottoms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 am

Sarah was determined to do something so getting her legs around Brittany and starting to squeeze felt like a good start. "How about you try being polite for once." Sarah replied groaning as she focused on getting her move applied onto Brittany and trying to gain an edge for the first time in this match. "Huh?" The girl looked confused wondering what Brittany was thinking of doing now.

Sarah watched almost in shock as Brittany moved her hands in close to Sarah's crotch. "H-hey stop it!" She gasped groaning as she felt the intense pressure against her pussy's entrance as Brittany was trying to get her fingers inside bottoms and all. Hands trying to grab onto Brittany's hands to stop her advance while trying to squeeze and do something about this. Still she couldn't help being slow in her response thanks to the bizarre attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 am

Brittany pressed her fingers as hard as she could into Sarah's sex "Awwh whats the matter enjoying this too much?" Brittany said as she smiled whiled her other hand moved towards Sarah's legs to try and pry them apart. "You can't win bitch. I'm going to humiliate you for what you did to me last match." Brittany said as she tried her best to get Sarah to moan and scream in pleasure.

Brittany however couldn't fight for too long as Sarah's scissors were crushing her slowly but steadily so in a desperate act, Brittany pulled her fingers back only to ram them forward hoping to pierce Sarah's sex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 am

Sarah was gasping and groaning as she felt those fingers pressing as hard into her sex as they could. "O-of course not. Like I'd enjoy anything someone like you did to me." She breathed out trying to suppress her voice and focus on holding onto Brittany her hands shaking as she tried to stop her movement. "For winning? T-that was the point you know." Sarah breathed out amazed at the resentment Brittany had towards her.

The legs were at least doing their job and making Brittany pay and she tried to keep that up. Though when suddenly Brittany pulled back and rammed her fingers like that Sarah couldn't help screaming out. Feeling the fingers having rammed right into her slightly wet pussy made the girl cry out and her legs weaken a bit. "Ahhhhh...god...." She moaned and panted freezing in her movements for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 am

Brittany felt Sarah's leg weaken and she immediatly tried to slip out of Sarah's legs so that she wouldn't be trapped in that painful hold anymore. "Weak bitch." Brittany would say with a smile as she would try to spread Sarah's legs as far apart as she could. "I think its time to humiliate you alittle."

Brittany would smile at Sarah before staring down at the girls crotch "So vulnerable." Brittany said before headbutting Sarah right in the crotch before she would begin to rub hr nose into Sarah's sex before licking it repeatedly in an attempt to get Sarah get Sarah wet and horny.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 am

Sarah groaned as she felt Brittany slip out of her hold getting frustrated at how she wasn't able to hold on very long there. Though it did some damage she wanted a lot more out of it than that. Spreading her legs wasn't a big deal since Sarah was actually pretty flexible. But still she was trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. "Who was the one suffering from that hold?" She groaned out hating being belittled like this.

Sarah was about to jump into a further retort before suddenly Brittany headbutted her crotch making the girl groan. "W-what are you even doin-ahhhh!" She gasped as suddenly the girl was rubbing her nose into her sex and then the tongue started to make its move. A mouth moving to smother herself to avoid her voice leaking out. "S-stop it...ahhhh..stop..." The girl panted trying to squirm back and away from Brittany's new attack. This move was definitely having an effect and Sarah needed to move away quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next