Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 8 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:45 am

Brittany felt victory was close and she couldn't help but laugh at Sarah "There is no escape and i will show no pity." Brittany said as she began to pump her fingers in and out of Sarah "There is no escape from me so just accept you lose." Brittany said with uncontained glee as she felt Sarah's wet pussy around her fingers.

"You know what, I'm feeling nice. I will let you choose which way you lose. Pleasure or Pain." Brittany said as she couldn't wait to hear which one Sarah choose.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 8 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 am

Sarah couldn't believe things were looking this bleak the girl squirming and groaning hating the idea that she could lose here after coming so close to a title for the first time.

Still there wasn't a lot she could do in this situation and focusing was incredibly difficult with Brittany just pumping those fingers in and out of her. Sarah's face getting even redder as she was barely able to contain the moans from this position. Her body almost shaking and squirming out of instinct more than trying to really break free.

"Eh? Choose? I'm not going to l-lose...ahhhhh!" The girl moaned since clearly her body knew which way it was preferring to lose. Though Sarah could hardly trust that and was struggling and squirming looking around for anything she could do. Though if this continued she wasn't sure how long she could hold out.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:19 am

Brittany was loving the feeling of dominating Sarah "Your going to lose bitch just accept it." Brittany said as she picked up the speed of her fingering "Come on just let your body gine in to the pleasure." Brittany said as she wanted to humiliate Sarah as much as she could "Now scream your submission bitch. Scream for me."

Brittany said as she would pull back on Sarah's body to stretch her out alittle while she fingered the trapped girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 am

Sarah was groaning and crying out as she hated the idea of losing and especially losing to Brittany like this. This was her chance and her match and here she was getting beaten by a hold and fingers. Things only got worse as Brittany picked up her fingering which made Sarah's body squirm and resist even harder as the pleasure was rapidly increasing and she was having trouble fighting it thanks to everything that had already happened here. "Ha...ha...ha....please...please...stop....I can't..." She moaned her body was really losing it and even worse Sarah could feel herself closing in on an orgasm in such an important match in front of a massive crowd.

Her eyes opening wider as she felt Brittany stretch her body out while the fingering continued. The pleasure and pain mixing up together in her head and body. "Ahhhhhh!" The girl just screamed barely able to keep herself from quitting right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 am

"Now why would i stop when it looks like you are enjoying this so much." Brittany said with a laugh as she continued to finger Sarah "Now how about you cum for me like the good little slut you are." Brittany said as she would attempt to slip a third finger into Sarah's sex in an effort to get the girl to explode right there.

"You know if you want me to stop all you have to do is say two little words." Brittany said into Sarah's ear before pulling back even harder on her octopus hold "Come just say you submit and i will let you go." Brittany however was lying and even if Sarah submitted Brittany would still finger her to orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am

"I-I'm not...ahhhh...e-enjoy it. Stop playing around..." The girl panted and moaned hardly able to muster up a great deal of fear or intimidation while in this hold and getting fingered like that. Sarah was trapped and couldn't think of a way out. If she submitted it was over and if she just came like that she was practically done even if it wasn't a losing condition. Being forced to cum in this situation would just kill her fighting spirit completely. When the third finger was slipped in Sarah really screamed out her body at its limit and an orgasm nearly on its way.

This was looking like a terrible situation for the girl. She was constantly being tempted with an escape by submitting. "I...aghhhhh!" The girl screaming out as the hold was pulled even tighter giving Sarah even less ability this situation. "I....I...." Her mind completely confused the pain and pleasure getting mixed up and fighting her submission. It was too much and Sarah moaned and screamed at the top of her lungs as she came hard over Brittany's fingers, the girl's body shaking in her orgasms intensity.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 am

Brittany continued to finger Sarah as she smiled evily as the girl was about to submit to her "Cum bitch, cum for me." Brittany said as she felt Sarah about to explode all over her fingers.

Brittany soon felt Sarah explode in orgasm and she continued to shove her fingers into Sarah as she wanted Sarah to be extremely drained by her explosive orgasm "Thats right bitch your finished." Brittany said as she would remove her fingers from Sarah's pussy and move her fingers up to Sarah's face. "Look at your defeat, bitch." Brittany said as she shoved her fingers into Sarah's face and rubbed the girls own cum all over the girls face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 am

There was hardly anything to be relieved about as Sarah lost it and came hard on Brittany's fingers. Avoiding having to call her name or something even more humiliating. Regardless it was a truly humiliating moment for Sarah. Cumming after Brittany told her to and just completely drenching the girl's fingers in her juices.

Even worse was Brittany continuing to finger away at her making that orgasm even more powerful and draining on the girl. At the end of it Sarah was left panting and shaking in Brittany's hold barely able to even speak. Groaning as the fingers were pulled out and then having to stare at those fingers. Just groaning as Brittany rubbed it over Sarah's face. "Uhhhh...stop it..." She panted out knowing she was going to need time to recover from that kind of orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 am

Brittany wiped her hand across Sarah's face before running her fingers through Sarah's hair to get rid of the last of the girls juices before letting go of her hold on Sarah and letting her drop into the pudding "Time for you to say good night bitch because i'm going to put you out." Brittany said as she would kick Sarah in her side to roll her over onto her back.

Brittany would then smile to the audience before lowering her butt down onto Sarah's face for a pin "LEts see how long it takes to knock your pathetic ass out." Brittany would say as she would grab onto Sarah's breasts and squeeze them hard while rubbing her butt on Sarah's face to humiliate the girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 am

Sarah couldn't help the groans as she felt her juices just getting plastered all over her face and hair, just making her into a terrible mess right now. Getting let go surprised her too much and she couldn't avoid toppling into the tapioca. "Ugh...ha...ha..." The girl panting and trying to get herself up but being terribly drained by that orgasm from Brittany. "Gah!" She cried out getting kicked while down and having to roll just to try and get away.

Looking up in exhaustion the girl gasped seeing that ass descending towards her. "No..." She managed to gasp out before she landed and now Sarah was left squirming underneath Brittany's ass. A muffled squeal coming out when her breasts were squeezed hard. Now Sarah was in a lot of trouble and beginning to panic squirming a bit and smacking at Brittany's sides to try and get her off. Air being cut off and Sarah in a terrible position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next