Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match Empty Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:14 am

Continued from here

I Quit Match

Rules: Anything goes
Victory Conditions: Make the other wrestler say " I Quit." 
Stipulations: Winner will be declared/remain Friction World Champion
Special Stipulation: If Cecilia Northman loses this match she will be forced to give up wrestling as a whole

Spoiler:

There was no entrance or fancy stuff, seeing as Cecilia was already in the ring, dressed fully in her ring gear but with her long blond hair tied up into a ponytail, the Swede would shrug her shoulders a bit as she threw the microphone to the side and would lean up against the corner, her arms draped over her the top ropes. Though soon enough she was forced to leave the corner, walking up towards the center of the ring as she would wait for the Champion to enter the ring so they could start. There was already a ref-girl who had quickly slipped into the ring right after Cecilia had declared the match.

Now was the time for Cecilia and Brittany to end things once and for all, she had two wins over Brittany from way back, and Brittany now had two wins over her. A fifth and final match to end it all...either the Blond Bombshell would leave this ring as a champion or she would end up being forced to quit wrestling all together. It was without a doubt high stakes, but this should settle things, an I quit match to end it all! 

The blond beauty would place her hands on her hips, releasing a soft sigh as she would narrow her eyes and look on at Brittany. " I'm gonna enjoy hearing those two words escape your lips." Cecilia spoke out in a confident tone with a smirk on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Brittany accepted Cecilia's challenge and she confidently walked down to the ring with the championship belt around her waist. "The only thing these lips will be doing is kissing your ass goodbye." Brittany would say as she would slide into the ring and hand the ref her belt. "I'm going to enjoy stomping your face into the mat. And then when i am done destroying you, everyone will see just what a loser you are." Brittany would say as she would waste no time attacking Cecilia.

After handing off her belt Brittany would immediately run at Cecilia to clothesline the busty blonde fight right across her chest. "Time for you to finally learn your place!"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:38 am

it was time to finish things, it seemed that both women shared that incentive and were willing to throw down one final time. The Swede was more than ready and watched closely as her foe handed off the belt towards the ref-girl. She would roll her shoulders and crank her neck from side to side...then she saw Brittany come rushing at her.

The blond bombshell took a deep breath and would attempt to duck under that clothesline, quickly trying to turn around and wrap her arms around Brittany waist. Looking to start this match off with a bang by attempting to lift the champion up into the air and threw her backwards with a mighty German suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:45 am

Brittany let out a growl as Cecilia ducked under her clothesline. However, before Brittany could turn around she felt Cecilia's arms wrap around her waist. As Cecilia began to pick up Brittany, Brittany would try to throw an elbow at Cecilia's face before Cecilia slammed Brittany down into the mat. Brittany would bounce off the mat and roll away while cursing Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:50 am

Cecilia raised Brittany up into the air and threw her backwards but in mid air she was also forced to take a sharp elbow right into her face, causing her to release a loud grunt of pain after she and Brittany came down onto the mat. The fellow blond quickly escaped the weakened grasp of Cecilia's and had stopped the Swede's plan of going for a quick bridging pin after the slam.

The blond bombshell would groan as she'd move up towards her knees, glaring as she looked over at Brittany with her right hand moving up to rub her face a bit. She'd scrunch her face up a bit before rising up towards her feet and bringing her arms up, ready to throw down yet again.

Cockily she would gesture for Brittany to come at her, remembering how much Brittany seemed to enjoying trying to outbox the Swedish beauty in their previous match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:57 am

Brittany got to her feet and glared right back at Cecilia. It looked like Cecilia wanted to box a little and Brittany wasn't going to disappoint her. As Brittany approached Cecilia, Brittany would snap her fist out to punch Cecilia right in her right breast. Brittany loved to breast box and Cecilia presented to very large targets for Brittany to attack. Brittany would try to follow up her quick punch with a devastating uppercut right to Cecilia's left breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:01 am

With raised arms the Swede looked on as the Viper came towards her ready to start of their little fist fighting/boxing fun. The blond smirked though that smirk was shortly wiped off of her as Brittany's fist drove into her breast, releasing a fair bit of air out of the blond powerhouse and following which she then took a hard uppercut to her breast. The Swede grit her teeth and tried to keep herself standing without having to back up from the Champs punches.

Instead she would respond with a hard right of her own, attempting to drill it right into Brittany's left tit and follow it up by two quick left jabs to Brittany's right tit! She was going to show the Viper which one of them packed the better punch and who could actually box in this ring!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:07 am

Brittany smirked as she hammered away at Cecilia's breasts but then Cecilia fired back. Brittany bit her lip and did her best not to back away from Cecilia. "I've been hot harder by Kawaii's." Brittany would say before aiming a haymaker at Cecilia's left breast. Brittany was going to beat Cecilia's chest black and blue before she beat Cecilia out of the league. Brittany would then follow up her haymaker with a quick jab at Cecilia face to mix things up a bit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 am

Cecilia groaned out as she was smacked hard in her left tit by Brittany's wild haymaker, forced to back up a step before that wild jab of Brittany came in towards her face. The Swede grit her teeth and took the blow, snapping her head slightly to the side before she would fire back with a strong haymaker right to Brittany's left tit and try to follow it up by a hard left hook aimed right for Brittany's solar plexus! Trying to drive the air out of the Viper's lungs.

" Oh yeah?...Tell me when it starts hurting then!" Cecilia'd let out before trying to grab onto Brittany by her head and try to quickly shoot a hard headbutt aimed right for the bridge of the champs nose!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:29 am

Brittany would stand her ground as Cecilia punched her tit again but the shot to her solar plexus had Brittany taking a step back. Before Brittany could even recover Cecilia grabbed her head and landed a headbutt right on Brittany nose. Brittany took a few steps back while holding her face in one hand. "You fucking bitch!" Brittany would yell out as she checked for blood. Luckily Cecilia hadn't drawn any but Brittany was pissed.

As Brittany held her face she would swipe out with her free hand to scratch her nails along Cecilia's eyes. "I'm going to smash your face in for that." Brittany would say as she would rush in to try and wrap her arms around Cecilia for a bearhug. Brittany would try to make sure her chest was aligned with Cecilia's before squeezing hard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next